Jar Jar is universally hated

>Jar Jar is universally hated
>c3po is universally loved

How the fuck do people like this golden wanker who contributes nothing but faggy comments. I cant think of one scene where he does anything useful

the amount of lines/scenes where Jar Jar is the main focus in the Phantom Menace alone probably outweigh the amount of line/scenes where C3po is the main focus in the original trilogy.

C-3P0 was annoying, but at least he could translate strange languages on occasion, and didn't resort to toilet humor. Jar Jar isn't just annoying, he's also useless and disgusting.

c3po doesn't inhale eopie farts and doesn't step into shit

Good luck navigating Naboo and going through the planets core

>c3po is universally loved
Always hated the guy myself
Preening fucking faggot

c.-3po didn't elect sheev destroying the republic tho, reason enough to hate jar jar

3PO is a posh stuck-up twat who constantly gets his over-inflated dignity prolapsed.
This gives the audience catharsis.

JarJar is that annoying guy who desperately wants everyone to love him.
Only seeing him killed would bring audience catharsis.

c3po was hated before episode 1 came out. jar jar was seen as everything wrong with episode 1 so he took over c3po's spot as the most hated star wars character.

Tell me how life for the average person isn't better under the empire you spoonfed bitch?

both are fine.

I don't think empire, or by that end the sith are a terrible form of government, however, they tend to kill you for stupid and menial reasons, and you know, people don't like to killed because stupid or menial stupid reasons

Adults back then weren't manchildren so they didn't start sperging out when their kids liked the droids, they just said "Groovy, I'm glad you liked the Picture, Billy." After 30 years of uninterrupted Soy consumption, these children grew up and didn't realize it was immature to get angry at the happy dinosaur.

Instead of taking the high road like their parents did with the gay British robot, they furiously blogged about it until it was corrected for their "adult" sensibilities. Ten years later, these now 40+ soyboys demand that children's space adventures must serve the real world causes and trendy outrage politics they use to look responsible as a substitute for adopting real adult responsibilities that would require them to make sacrifices and do difficult things. Pic very much related.

There's nothing wrong with toilet humor

Idk man, Americans seem to enjoy getting shot at

C3PO has a cool design, and seems like the annoying friend which adds diversity and enjoyment to the gang.

Jar Jar is annoying and loud as fuck, and has no redeeming qualities.

I'm sure being a slave on some Hutt shithole in the outer rim is better right?

c3po had very basic humor though, getting angry at r2d2, or getting scared. JarJar on the other hand, had the comedy style of a loony tunes character. If the reason c3po escaped the space ship in the beginning was because he kept accidentally beating up the guards (like jarjar did at the end) then people would probably hate him too.

not a burger but, I support their right to own weapons, I live in a country where our weapons were taken away,... only gets worse.

back on topic if sith were smarter they would know when to punish and when t oreward to improve the galaxy better, only killing people, regardles of their "good" intentions will only earn them hate, hence why the hate for jar jar is more justified

Umm homophobic much??

Thats all he did

tatooine had slaves before the republic, during the republic, and during the empire, sheev didnt give a shit about them or any other slavehole, so how sheev screwed the non slaved people could improve the slaves lives?

Oh lord
Goodness gracious me
Im a gay man's golden fantasy
Programed for homo ecstasy
Ten milion forms of gay positioning
For my golden shower you must pay a fee
But r2d2 gives it up for free
R2d2 watch your language
Always having sex with robotic strangers

Kek