Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fu0scA8kqHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE CAN DUCK AND COVER

You go, I stay. No following.

>The Giant's yell
youtube.com/watch?v=fu0scA8kqHQ

Where's the Mansley, Giant?

Where in the world is Carman San Diego, MANSLEY?

Oh... I didn't mean to...

Giant's the where, Mansley?

Where's the Man, Giantsly?

Doodle Doods is basically the only reason I ever watch Gamegrumps content any more, they haven't played a game I'm interested in for ages

FOR
OUR
COUNTRY

WHERE ARE MY MEDS MANSJSJDIWHSIALEHW?!?!?!

>throws Hogarth at the missile

In my pants, sir

What do you reckon the government did to him for this shit?

I bet they made him an MKUltra prisoner.

Pretty sure this counts as treason.

Not going to lie, Iron Giant is probably the only anti-gun pseudo-propaganda I've seen that doesn't completely shit on everyone involved. At no point is the military treated like a bunch of retarded hicks who want to emulate Patton, and I respect them for that. When the nuke launches, you're not angry at the Army, you're angry at Mansley for being a fear-mongering prick, and you even share the general's smug satisfaction of securing Mansley so he can't escape nuclear vaporization.

Really, it's a fantastic movie. I wish more movies with liberal values could be as tactful as it was.

He probably fucking died.
This was Cold War America, ordering the launch of a goddamn nuke and shit.

Then again he was a government agent that had the most exposure of anyone in his agency to the giant. So he's likely spending the rest of his life in a cell.

HOWEVER:
He's from "Department of Unexplained Affairs" or something. They're likely going to get a FUCKLOAD of additional funding. "What if there are more of them out there? What if the Russians have one!?"

It's going to be an arms race into the Unknown and Unexplained.

>Usurping the chain of command in order to pass an order on to a nuclear submarine to nuke your own country in 1950's America.
He was probably fucked as hard as he could possibly be fucked.

Hell General Rogard was acting rationally and quite sane the whole time. You got the idea he legitimately wanted to protect his country.

where's the giant Mansley?

With the recent "Shrink Ray" incident, you're probably not going to find a "giant" Mansley today, sir.

WHERES WALDO, MANSLEY?

He launched a fucking nuke AT America which then proceeded to detonate above the atmosphere, above a populated region, in full view of roughly the entire western hemisphere.

Even if the president knew what was really going on, the entire American populace would be calling for blood for what was OBVIOUSLY a Russian threat/attack; otherwise, the Government (since Mansley is part of the government) would have to take responsibility for nuking their own populated airspace.

I don't think there's a level of fucked that can describe how screwed Mansley is for what he did.

Where's Giant-Man, Thesley?

>Hell General Rogard was acting rationally and quite sane the whole time
It really says something about Rogard that he only started firing at the Giant when the Giant flipped out over Hogarth's "death". The second the Giant backed down and Dean explained the Giant only attacks defensively, Rogard stopped firing at the Giant.

HOG HUG!??

I Hug a Hog

Even the Grumps know that, but Oney and will run out of stories just like the rest and then they'll try a different format again.

Good thing lost of people love the art.

GIANTS THE MAN, WHERESLEY?

Chris is a gift to this world

>I don't think there's a level of fucked that can describe how screwed Mansley is for what he did.
I have a word.
Whoops