Why is comedy of 20 years ago so funny and these days comedians are just leftists?

Why is comedy of 20 years ago so funny and these days comedians are just leftists?

Why do always you refer to neoliberal shills as leftists?

Because both comedy and left-wing politics are based in emotional manipulation. They fit hand in glove. What we're seeing now is the (heh) logical endpoint. It started with Bruce, then Carlin, now television hosts have found a home in telling jokes that both reinforce the notion that the listeners are good moral people and paint the opposite side as immoral and deserving of ridicule.

Oh good, the alt left is here to lecture us about how neoliberals are No True Leftists and how they're all actually right wing because they serve the corporate class. Hold on man, let me take an ambien before you continue.

good post

you have to go back. also john oliver isn't popular anymore grandpa.

You haven't purged them yet so thems the brakes nigga

Come back when the Truth Left have finally grown a spine

oh look it's the daily 15 minutes hate thread

That won't be true as long as Youtube promotes his videos into millions of views.

Actual comedians are still funny. It's just that late night has been taken over by leftist hosts because it bring in ratings and will continue to as long as Trump is the divisive figure that he is

Left wing activism is the only type of "comedy" allowed on the major networks.

>why are comedians leftists?
because the right wing is such a joke

>because it bring in ratings
That is definitely not the reason. Fox News is the highest rated news channel and there is not a single right wing late night host.

Because everything these days has an agenda.

The grandpa's that watch Fox news go to bed before 10

Grandpas fall asleep watching late night too.

ding ding ding. Leftists. You are not the authority on what is the leftist mindset. In fact. THEY are. Well, George Soros is, but they're the mouth piece.

grown-ups watch the news. Emotionally stunted sophmore-year man children faggots watch late night talk shows.

>alt left
Either retarded, Trumptard or Russian bot.

>alt left
a serious candidate for one of the dumbest terms that was coined this year

S E E T H I N G

Because punching down is rarely funny, and conservatives are just too angry to actually inspire anyone to laugh. You're just going to come across as mean and cynical.

I wish the alt left would just give up on trying to change the opinions on Sup Forums and just go elsewhere

>entire thread is you people whining about comedy leftists
>the one post that makes fun of you for saying "alt left" is the one who is mad
lol
>i wish they would leave my safe space where everyone agrees with me or else they don't belong
truly the last bastion of free speech on the internet

there he goes again

>a group willingly calls themselves the alt-right
>people start calling them out for being pieces of shit
>this triggers frogposting trumpsters
>they create the term "alt-left" out of thin air
>literally no one self-refers to themselves as this
>the right continuously tries to force it anyway
>start applying it to mainstream leftists regardless of whether they are "alternative" to anything
well that's dumb.

meant for not

It kinda shits all over their "the alt-right isn't real" argument too.

What's funny is I occasionally saw someone try and use it and everyone just laughed at it because it was dumb.

Then Trump himself used it out of nowhere, and those same people adopted it as their new calling card. Because they are zombies for Trump.

>Writing all this just becasue you're butthurt about being called alt-left

>pro shitskins
>blonde qt wife
really accelerates my neurons to make new connections

>meme genres and aesthetics
>hollywood teenage rebellion(tm)
>status quo safe university approved flavor of general ideology
lol what a flailing incoherent attempt to sound smart

>no counterargument
well that's dumb

>alt-right weeb
Every time. Please be non-white so I can fill out the bingo card.

>Someone mentions alt-left
>Thread is instantly swarmed by numales trying to discredit the word

What's worse? Fake news? The term invented by CNN? Alt-leftists btfo eternally

Even if some of you are larping or pretending to be a retarded leftie you should step your game up cause it's embarrassing how pathetic you are

>63 words
>"all this"
it's crazy that this political movement made up of flyover illiterates is constantly tripping over their own dicks

Literally the soyest face I’ve ever seen. He’s like 50 years old and still looks like a little boy wearing his dad’s suit.

He needs to lay off of the soy and the black bull semen.

I love when faggots like you take terms like "triggered" and "safe space" and try to turn them around on the right. It doesn't work like that, sweet child. It's the equivalent of saying " I'M not a poopyhead, YOU'RE a poopyhead". You're game is suspect, son.

It's time to play, bet you can get bingo just from this small thread

t. triggered lefty whos desperately trying and failing horribly to gain some sort of foothold in internet culture

>don't you want to be approved of by people like me post anime reaction images?
>It doesn't work like that
it does when you're always whining for people to leave you alone so you can have your internet clubhouse to yourself and the people who agree with you only
lol nobody gives a shit about fitting in with you people

>It doesn't work like that, sweet child.
I can tell it pisses you off so yeah, it does work like that, soyboy.

>implying every single conservative is not labeled alt-right today

>say something stupid
>get called out on it
>only greentexting can save me now!!

ALT LEFT IS A SNOWFLAKE SAFE SPACE SOY-RIGHT WORD! WHO SAYS THE LEFT CAN'T MEME?!?!

yeah, fake news cnn is always talking about infamous altright senators paul ryan and jeff sessions

>everyone laughed
and then the whole room applauded.

>lol nobody gives a shit about fitting in with you people
except leftypol who are contantly spamming le kekistan neckbeards in every fucking thread

this

>Alt-left laughed out of Sup Forums
>Desperately tries to establish ground on Sup Forums and Sup Forums instead

This punch-drunk autist went back and counted all the words in his post. Holy shit, lad.

>leftypol
no, that's actually just how everyone outside of your circlejerk views you people

>alt-right losers and Sup Forumstards getting shit on itt

gives me hope that the old Sup Forums might still exist

I AM implying that actually. Most of the media is trying to fan flames of war between the alt-right and establishment conservatives. You clearly don't watch enough news to be informed on this subject.

sure thing leftypol, keep spaming kekistani neckbeard pics though.

it's a browser extension, brain genious.

I can't believe how deluded you must be to think that it's "leftypol" spamming anti-Sup Forums content

>H-hey goys! I've been here since before 2016! Yup!

the answer is JEWS
who owns the night clubs?
who owns the tv networks?
who controls the newspapers?
who are the publicists and the publishing houses?

who controls who gets a shot?

jews

and they hate conservatives more than they hate tipping

Seeing as how the alt-left tried desperately for 2-3 months now to change the opinion of Sup Forums without any success, I wonder how long until they give up really. Only purebred retards would try and smash their heads against a brickwall for 100 times and expect there to be a different result if they keep banging their heads against it

>he thinks counting words is complicated
Amazed you can get past captcha.

"having more partners is normal"
I suppose having one more relationship before your wife is fine, but these people obviously mean "going out to clubs and sucking strangers off is ok, just like cutting my vagina up is ok."

>breaks out "soyboy" after just getting called out for the other buzzwords. You can't even make this shit up.

or maybe
>people who don't go to Sup Forums because it's a pile of rotting garbage telling Sup Forumsposters to fuck off with their thinly veiled Sup Forums threads

>actually thinks russian bots are a real thing

Why do you always refer to anyone who isn't liberal "Alt-Right"?

>Still buttcrusaded about it

>being so mad you can't even greentext properly
SEETHING

unironically using a variant of "sweetie"

I seriously hope you get some professional help for that borderline personality disorder

>get called out for being a moron
>deflect

I want to kill all of you fucking slimy assholes with flamethrower.

HURRRRR JOHN OLIVER IS ULTRA RIGHT-WIGNER NOW HE ISN'T ONE OF US DURRRR

The right isnt funny, unless they are making racist jokes that land.

Almost everyone is a neoliberal shill.

>the russia investigation which has produced several indictments is literally nothing and leftists are paranoid
>pictures like this are undeniable proof of muh leftypol raids
lol

Humor is offensive and nu-comedians have to walk on eggshells to crack jokes or risk making an offensive joke and being publicly shamed and excommunicated like a leper.

Why don't you hold the "right" to the same standard?

Been on Sup Forums since 07 bb boy, sorry you arrived after the Sup Forums takeover.

SEETHING

It’s going to be the most triggering word of 2018 as it picks up steam

you have just as shitty and reductive of a view of comedy as the people you rail against. instead of trying not to offend you're just always shoehorning in something "shocking" and "offensive" into your jokes

Yeah sure you and everyone else ever

Being called alt-right would be a kindness. They're just all thrown under the blanket painted with the allusion of being racist nazi sympathizers. Daily. On the muthafukin reg, homie.

Have you considered that maybe the people that so vociferously dislike him, are in part to blame for divisiveness?

I've never seen the press be so relentless to an individual.

>isn't it totally messed up how the corporate news media treats our republican officials, my fellow hip internet youths?
imagine actually being the kind of person sad enough to be swept up in a conservative youth movement

I'm literally pointing out reality here. If that offends you then tough shit.

Don't matter if you used an abacus. You did it, and that makes you sad. And it kinda makes me sad for you.

>The right isnt funny
you say that only because we trigger you so you cry with your safety blanket 'that's not funny stop it pls'

>several indictments
Literally every one of them is going to get thrown out because Mueller is such a moron that he hired a team of Hillary cultists who send 10,000 text messages to each other about how evil Drumpf is.

The Mueller investigation is a joke and nothing will come of it except for $20 million wasted tax dollars (which Trump will definitely use to his advantage in 2020, fits right into his “bloated government” platform).

Communism is morally right

complicated? nah Petty? the jury says yes.

nah

>Don't you want to be hip fellow kids? Be left wing!

Spot on medical diagnosis for using some words that hurt your feelers. That's quite a powerful analytic tool you got there on your shoulders, doctor. Bravo!

lol see what i mean? you have to imagine you're offending someone at all times
lol it took all of 3 clicks. i have it specifically for when you people call small amounts of text a wall of text because you're all at the literacy level of a small child

It's cute that you're jealous that I've wasted a decade on here. Makes me feel accomplished that that means shit to anybody. Thanks man

>Literally every one of them is going to get thrown out because Mueller is such a moron that he hired a team of Hillary cultists who send 10,000 text messages to each other about how evil Drumpf is.
You do realize none of that is illegal right?

>The Mueller investigation is a joke and nothing will come of it except for $20 million wasted tax dollars (which Trump will definitely use to his advantage in 2020, fits right into his “bloated government” platform).
Yes, Trump is really going to win big points because of complaining about 20 million wasted dollars after blowing a 1.5 trillion dollar deficit in the budget

>swept up in a conservative youth movement
>swept up
>swept

Your either born into a sensible western family or you're not user. Conservative =/= Nazi

So many alt-left shills itt