Magneto

>Maggie has to be at least 82 years old, probably even older

Not long before the Holocaust is retconned out of his backstory, isn't it?

He's been deaged at least once before.

Eventually in 20 years or so his new backstory will be a tormented survivor of Gordald Hmumbps's horrifying regime.

There's too many ways around it. All you need to do is say his mutation makes him age slower, and there you are.

Magneto was an innocent young muslim in iraq and then the evil america came and ruined his country, creating poverty and death.

>Not long before the Holocaust is retconned out of his backstory, isn't it?

They'll just kill off the original Magneto and another will be brought forward in time.

Magneto stays young while still being a holocaust survivor.

That or some shenanigans with him being able to manipulate something in body through magnetism to keep himself younger.

Graviton is ageless. Hell, he's died several times and always came back, stating at least once that there were no special circumstances, he just can't die. His power keeps him alive.

The same should go for Magneto. It's a similar power set: one of the Four Forces.

>TFW Magneto isn't, and has never been a mutant

That should make for a moderately amusing story line.

Good. The Holocaust is largely antifa propaganda and didn't happen.

Just out of curiosity - doesn't writing something like that not make you even a little bit uncomfortable at all? It's still joking about millions of people being murdered, and it's barely a human lifetime ago.

Never been to Reddit. Never read anything that made it seem attractive.

Still, that wasn't my question. I wasn't talking about the venue, because of course you can say anything, anywhere, really - that is what freedom of speech is all about.

But doesn't it feel a bit wrong? Poking fun at something like that? It's not the only thing, of course, it's just such a concentrated lump of human evil.

>implying my grandpappy wasn't making jew jokes even in the ruins of Berlin

He'll probably be retconned to be another genocided minority (Armenian, Kurd, Tutsi) sooner or later

>Holocaust is retconned out
doubt Marvel libs would do that

>Armenian
???

Roach detected

Maggie?? the fuck kinda pussy ass nick name is that

Just make him near immortal.

They'll just put in some retcon establishing that at some point in the past he went through a time warp or was put in suspended animation or something.

Marvel will get extra diversity points by replacing him with a survivor of the Rwandan Genocide.

Just take advantage of the fact that Alpha the Ultimate Mutant turned Magneto in that one Defenders issue.

*turned Magneto into a baby in that one Defenders issue.

But that doesn't explain the fact that Magneto was active for years before that.

Alas it won't be long before the Holocaust is retconned out of history.

He gets periodically de-aged. If anything, everybody else around him has less excuse to look as youthful as they do.

Yep. Magneto can stay a Holocaust survivor forever. What will probably change, though, will be the circumstances in which he and Charles first met (in an Israeli hospital, helping treat traumatized Holocaust survivors).

The circumstances have already changed. It used to be 2 young men in a state of their lives where the direction they would take could go any way. Now it's a young man having a close relationship with some old fart for some reason.

Never.

I want an undying Magneto cheating death in order to save his race.

Someone so full of himself that he thinks he cannot die or else mutants are doomed because there is no one else.

Sliding time line was a mistake

>
>>implying my grandpappy wasn't making jew jokes even in the ruins of Berlin
Well fuck your grandpappy. He was a fuck and I hope he's dead.

Nah, they just keep de-aging him.

Mutants live a little longer than normal humans anyway.

This is exactly why Sliding Timelines are bad and should stop being a thing. Keep both Marvel and DC characters in their respective generations, whatever those are. Make different universes exist in different time periods, like for Marvel, have one be in the 60's, and another in the 2000's/2010's. Same with DC, have one series in the 30's/40's, another in the 60's, the 80's and 2010's. If you want to make the characters progress over time, have them age as the years pass.

What a sad little cunt you are, user.

More likely they'll just retcon slowed aging as being a secondary mutation

But then you'd have to come up with new characters.
And they already pretty much made all the good ones already

Nope!

Just say he was a war orphan from the Yugoslav Wars instead.

No, the fundamental mistake is having real world events occur in the same universe as Marvel it never gels coherently.

If you don't know shit about comics, you can just not say anything.

>barely a human lifetime ago
It's been 3 generations. Might as well be the Roman Empire. Just some thing you read about in a history book.

Yep my suspicions are confirmed you're a complete idiot.

Marvel doesn't retcon. They aren't DC.

Conservatives don't have feelings like real people.

Jews make Jew jokes too. Humor is a coping mechanism. Some of their jokes are just horrifying.

The Armenian genoside happened before the holocaust tho.