Aku is going to die next week

>Aku is going to die next week

Well duh, good guys always win in cartoons.

>ashi dies
>Jack isn't able to kill Aku
>he's cast to a torturous prison
>the final scene has him pushing against a boulder up a hill from the face of a pit, in order to grab a key atop it and escape, repeating that he's got to get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack
>and it echoes and repeats again
>more distorted every time it repeats until it becomes noise and a mute shot of the end credit jack's eyes logo
The show has no end. The story was just Jack's eternal sisphyian task allowing for chances to be dashed with despair. Jack will never come home, the past will never be seen again, Aku will never die, and it's your fault for not letting Jack rest. He failed again, because you wanted him to try again. This is all your fault. Jack hates you. I hate you. Why force what can never be done? Why try to undo a future you cannot survive? Why cling to traditions bound to fail? For honor? For love? For hope? You're a fool. A FOOLISH SAMURAI!!!!

Wrong, Ashi is going to resist her aku blood through the faggy power of love and ruin the series forever.

I swear if this shit happens I'll RRREEEEEEE with the force of a thousand pepes.

It's going to happen. It happened for a second in ep9 when Ashi starting running away

Said the foolish Samurai for the 62nd time

It's almost like you've never watch The Aku Infection. It's cliche, but it's a staple of the show.

>Aku's infection

>Jack and Ashi win
>They kiss
>Get married
>Future scene with Jack and Ashi are Emperor and Empress of peaceful world.
>Lots of little jack and ashi babies about
>music fades in
>Somebody once told me..
>cut to credits

>Somebody once told me..
THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

Jack will seal him within the sword and live out eternity as his immortal jailer. Keeping the sword sheathed.

End scene will be Jack in modern day, a guy rapping the theme song on a street corner. The talking dogs just regular ass dogs.

>Jack will seal him within the sword and live out eternity as his immortal jailer
oh god
this is gonna happen isn't it?

How could samurai jack go so low as to have a character power through something with the force of will

Didn't work out when Jack's father sealed him in the earth. Or maybe he can ask the gods to take the sword back with Aku trapped in it so they can finish him

>a show that hasn't ended yet has an ending

why.jpg

Confirmed for never watched the original series.

Jack does it when he gets infected by Aku in The Aku Infection.

>Jack accidentally swallowed just a teeny-tiny bit of Aku essence
>Got fully possessed by it
>It took an enormous amount of sheer will and an army of time monks meditating and bathing Jack in healing elixir to cure him
>Ashi is practically part of Aku
>Is gonna break from his influence because of "muh power of love"

>Jack is thrown into eternal damnation where Aku tortures Jack for all eternity

I kinda want this

>Aku essence
cum

I unironically want this.

The sword can kill him. Last episode he sliced a bit of Ashi and it "burned away" like what happened to SpaceAku when the Gods hit him.

I know it wouldn't make a ton of sense, but I kind of wish Jack's beard had come back when aku got the sword.

Anyway, his situation is bad enough that I feel like they have to bring at least some of his allies into the finale

>Aku forgets the sword cannot harm Jack
>hfw Jack gets it back

Regardless of how it ends Aku is the GOAT of bad guys. No one is this loveable, a dick, and funny at the same time.

I have a strong feeling the end will be something like

>the Scottsmans daughters show up with the planet worth of armies jack helped
>jack realizes what he has done in his journey who he has saved
>may or may not kill ashi
>gets sword back with his mind like before in some jedi shit
>kills Aku as he tries to escape
>some bullshit ashi half alive
>finds portal to past
>uses it to save ashi not go home
>wacha

>>finds portal to past
>>uses it to save ashi
If this happens I'll be pissed, fine whatever if he doesn't go back to the past, but having it executed that way fucking sucks.

>finds portal to past
This is one of the worst possible outcomes I've seen so far.

I didnt say it was good but Id bet a large sum this happens.

same difference

>Complete with teeth grinding and Aku and Ashi looking like Spongebob and Patrick

Whose to say Jack won't rapidly age once Aku has been defeated like Lava Monster did

>Jack kills Aku
>Dies from aging rapidly
>Final scene is showing us Ashi in a good future built by creatures Jack reformed
Is this what Genndy implied by a bittersweet ending?

if it is im disregarding it and just going to tell myself the jump good episode is the ending

>Can undo all of Aku's slaughter, enslavery, etc
>Chooses to get his dick wet with the first girl to show him any attention rather than acquiring a full harem of extra thicc scottish daughters

After all that bullshit of "I've failed in my quest, time to commit sudoku", actually not undoing the future that is Aku will be a real sour ending.

You forgot the part where she is preggers.

>You should, Ashi. You gotta let go of that stuff from past, because it just doesn't matter! The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.
>You're right. Then I choose this!

>finds portal to past

This better not fucking happen. I'm fine with Jack not going back to the past at all and staying in the future. I'd much prefer that, actually. But it would just piss me off immensely to see him find one last time portal and use it not to undo the suffering that Aku has inflicted on everyone for centuries, but to save his love interest.

...I am going to be glad when you're gone, Aku.

Love is weapons-grade anthrax to Aku.

Love beat Aku's possession, when the spirits of Jack's mother and father encouraged him (you didn't think that was a hallucination, did you?).

This is what's gonna happen
>find last time portal
>use it to go back to the past
>and fuck aku in the ass

Jack can't age, so Ashi will die before him

Jack never had sex with Ashi, so this ending seems less likely now.

Jack ain't Sisyphus ya fool!

Nah man. Ashi is going to regain control over herself long enough to impale herself against Jack's sword and die in his arm confessing her love. The Jack goes batshit crazy, slaughters Aku and lives forever alone in the future unable to die.

>immortal, alone, with nothing but slowly-fading sweet memories of everything he ever loved, acting as Aku's permanent jailer for all time

Well, at least he sacrificed himself for the greater good. In the first seasons he was one of those heroes who leaned towards "a death is a tragedy, a million a statistic".

Not so much, Jack just can't sacrifice others for a 'greater good.' He is constitutionally incapable. And it seems that if the gods don't agree, they don't mind, since they let him keep the sword when he makes this choice over and over.

>tfw we'll never hear Aku say something new again
>tfw Greg was finally getting great in the role

It ain't fair.

>End scene will be Jack in modern day
But user, it can't be modern day if the series already takes place in the future with all kinds of future tech, aliens, and everything like that.

After Ep 7 and 9, it appears the ragged-sounding Aku from 1 and 2 was deliberate.

>implying he won't tear open a portal in time and fling Jack into the future

>time I cyclical
>he goes back to the past
>he fucks ashi
>he ams his own dad
Pottery

That's way too much shit for 23 minutes. We are getting a nothing ending and a hook for a season 6 that won't ever happen.

Save her how? Stop her from being born?

>and a hook for a season 6
Nah, we already know there won't be a season 6 because Genndy said this is the end and it can't be continued after this.

try to think of a non edgy way to 'not ruin the series forever', then come back to this discussion.

It will be the biggest bad end in existence, Jack fails but rather than Aku continuing to rule, their final battle fucks up the universe leaving nothing standing in the wake of the attacks.

Hence why "the fate of the universe" is the issue in the finale summary rather than Earth's timeline, or at least the rest of Aku that the Gods were fighting in the birth of evil is addressed, unless that huge chunk was defeated I don't remember.

>being this inadequate

Wut? The first half can happen in like 5 minutes?

>Aishi dies
>Get defeats Aku in pure rage
>Finally finds a portal
>Doesnt go back to the past but instead goes back to before Aku kills Aishi to save her

You know this to be true

>this happens
>hell is made after the fact because anyone who hates it is just "a dumb anti-jashi fag" and that "you didn't REALLY think jack would go back did you? you're a faggot that can't understand story structure!" like every other missing the point war has been since this started

>Finally finds a portal
>inner struggle of whether or not to save Ashi or go back to the past
>makes his decision, no dialogue
>enters the portal
>WACHA

>22 minutes to resolve Jack getting back the sword, Ashi defeating her evil side and becoming human again, and Jack's final battle against Aku
The Scotsman and his army are just pointless, aren't they? There's no possible room for them in the plot. They'll show up for thirty seconds, he'll wink, and then he'll go to Heaven via celtic magic.

not necessarily, now that he lives on in Ashi

Press Б for Aku

Did you even watch last week's episode?

I still believe jack will go to the past:

>ashi is now half aku
>jack will manage to knockback ashi and fight aku.
>due to the previous battle aku gets the upper hand.
>ashi manages to gain enough strength to use akus power to create a time portal of her own, basically sacrifying herself, sending jack back to the past.
>After a short recovery Jack slays aku and fixes everything.
>we see king jack at the end alongside the people of the past mourning ashi and looking to the future as without her sacrifice, akus death wouldnt be possible.

Ok.

He'll be back for the Finale right guys?
His glasses were just broken that's all right?

Right?

That seems very likely.

What happened to the Wizard Monks?

*Lizard

The last episode picked up mid-kiss after 8's. All the metaphorical sex from 8 seems to have been more for comedy than actual intent.

One assumes Aku killed them and buried their temple. Jack mentions that all the friends he's ever had have been killed. Come to think of it, that may be why he stopped hanging out with the Scotsman.

>the people of the past mourning ashi
sadly something like this will happen, god damn it

No, he's dead
He was lifelinked with time portal when aku destroyed portal he also died

We'll, it truly is better than nothing, unless the first 10 seconds have the army appear in front of Jack

did anyone notice how E9's thread was slower than usual?

also fuck dude the finale might have too many people posting at once and might make the board fuck up, it's happened before

Then what about the cameos in the 6th episode?

>Implying anyone is dying
Get ready for S6.

That's stupid. Jack's stasis isn't Aku's doing, but the effect of time travel.

Adult Swim doesn't have the budget to air something so visually refined and hand drawn for longer than a little while. This is a one off thing. If they announce S6 I'll eat my hat with a side of mashed potato.

>Ashi gets only a moment in her gravely wounded state to finally use Aku's power to her advantage.
>She creates a time portal and hurls Jack into it, begging him to make sure no daughter ever suffers the same fate she did.

Screencap this.

I don't understand how people didn't get that, Aku's whole character in the earlier episodes was
>malaaaaaise

I could see a 3 episode extension being possible

i just want the last shot of jack eyes to be replaced with him closing them a la LOST

>Episode Beings with Jack chained up
>Scotsmans army ride in and all hell breaks loose
>Scots frees Jack
>Ashi seeing how far the world is willing to go for Jack, plus Jacks words of encouragement breaks her out of her Aku mode
>Aku enraged decides to destroy everything
>Aku begins to spread, starts engulfing the world
>Army hold on for dear life
>Jack stares down his enemy, lifts his sword
>Charges forward
>GOTTA GET BACK, BACK TO THE PAST SAMURAI JACK
>Battle ensues
>Aku eventually defeated
>Jack decides to stay and help rebuild the future with his friends
>Party
>Jack sees the spirits of his parents in the distance looking approvingly (Think ROTJ)
>"Gotta move forward"
>WATCHA

How I think/hope it goes down, they can easily fit it into 20 minutes

I like that one

I have a feeling that is exactly what happens. We ended with jack on his knees. I bet we will get some Pov shot like dude from game of thrones facing down the riders charging him. Then as Aku is laughing thousands of arrows and cannons fire from behind Jack the battle just breaks out Jack though he has given up instinctively just starts fighting and gains hope as it goes on.

>make sure no daughter
or anyone you one sided fuck

>next week
*This week.

>all these people saying Ashi will die
Quit it already. She's here to stay, you salty dogs lol

As interesting as that could be, I want a definitive answer dammit.

Don't, user.

Either Ashi survives and Jack stays in the future, or Ashi dies and Jack goes back to the past.
In order to make it bittersweet we all know Jack has to get fucked over and lose something or someone he loves.

Pretty sure all of this is going to happen.

Most of those people weren't really friends, just people he saved once and never came back to.

ep 10 prediction
>it is 30 minutes long.
>aku's castle.
>half of the episode is aku torturing jack.
>ashi is just sitting without doing anything but watch.
>suddenly fully prepared army of jack's friends who are leaded by the scotsman and his daughters appear near the castle.
>to torment jack more he commands ashi to go outside and annihilate them, just showing jack how evil he truly made her.
>jack tries to persuade her not to do it and trie to fight aku inside her, only for aku to tell him this is pointless as she is practically an empty husk.
>jack continues to do so while aku repeatedly and sinisterly commands her to follow his orders.
>Meanwhile ashi seems mostly ready to follow aku's commands but still shows a noticeable resistance when jack talks.
>Resistance to aku grows stronger by time
>we get ashi's version of aku's infenction episode's inner battle.
>Ultimately, she breaks free from aku's influence but still remains in her aku form.
>Aku is suprised and tries to regain control.
>It is futile.
>with her newfound shapeshifting powers she frees jack and gives him his sword.
>outside the scotsman and the allies fight an a
army of aku's minions.
>inside jack slowly destroys aku while ashi makes sure he can't escape.
>but before the final blow is struck aku tells jack that he can't truly defeat him as he can just turn
into a fucking tree as he had doe when jack's father defeated him.
>aku get's another idea.
>as he starts laughing maniaclly his eyes start to glow and he explodes into piles of black mass.
>this black mass starts moving and heads torwads ashi only to sorround her being absorbed into her.
>ashi in aku form starts screaming of pain during the absorption and a transformation starts.
>she turns into a more ultimate form of what she currrently is which icludes aku's robe, more pointy head thorns and other things.
>as the transformation ends she comforts jack.
>both are very happy.
>ashi attemps to turn back into a human and fails to do so.

>did anyone notice how E9's thread was slower than usual?

A lot of people seem really dejected over this one, honestly. Even /aco/'s thread was distraught. Going by most the live reactions, the arc was "aw this is cute," to "this is a little too good to keep going..." to "awesome, Aku being funny," to speechless dismay from Ashi being gooped onwards.

cont.
>scotsman's army is victorious and enters aku's castle only to find jack and ashi.
>thinking that she is aku they try to attack her.
>jack stops them and explains the situation.
>despite aku's death melacholic atmosphre ensues.
>the long silence is interupted by scotsman who does his own thing and cheer everyone up.
>the world starts celebrating aku's defeat.
>there is a ceremony to honour jack, ashi and everyone who fought.
>world fangirling about jack, burning aku's tributes and celebrate.
>autonomous criminal gags are formed everywhere and seek to take control.
>as anarchy ensues representatives of the whole world plad to ashi to take her fathers role and put order into the world.
>ashi accepts their request and she is proclaimed earth's Empress.
>she promises to ule her world fairly and eradicate anything evil.
>jack has dilhema whether to stay with her on the future or get back to the past and undo the evil that is aku.
>ashi having realise her destiny and knowin there is no way to be with him as his destiny is also to return to the past, she proposes to create a time portal for him.
>bittersweet moment.
>jack after being persuaded by her agrees.
>ashi flungs him into the past, immediately after aku sends him into the future.
>jack ultimately kills him whithout him trying to escape or survive with an other technique as he is arleady weakend.
>the timeline splits into two and as result creates two timelines which in turn means two parallel universes.
>one is the regular one we see into the show and the other is a result of aku's death in the past by future jack.
>jack frees his people and becomes king and he is hailed as a god.
>he never marries as he still loves ashi and he ages normally.
>we get parllel scenes of jack and ashi and their ruleship alongside with monologues about their futile love.
the end?