/rlg/ - Reylo General

"Take my hand, Solo" Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo and voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/
youtube.com/watch?v=vhz4dUtLXAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

First for true endgame and footnotes

Reylo will never happen. Kylo already killed Han and a bunch of his classmates, he can't redeem himself.

I browse these threads because it's the only place not autistically angry about TLJ.

The thumbnail looked like this was a picture of Rey scratching her arse.

you would have forgiven anakin if padme had turned him back
you'll forgive kylo

post yfw Disney nukes Reylo because they don't have a big bad for IX and Kylo was going to be "worse than Vader"

They have Kylo and his six students.

sure, liking things is subjective, but i wasn't saying that one was better than the other. Just that they are very similar story- and concept- wise.

Lord Vader, we have been expecting you

>vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

>Adam: So, is it hard for you to meet people and just kind of go? Or do you prefer it?
>Daisy: [laughs] I mean, as we discovered, Adam, we became besties last year, but we had met some years before. It really takes me a while to relax with people. I don’t think I’m very good at meeting people: I feel awfully uncomfortable. So, I find meeting people very stressful. But it gets easier, and I think I’m getting better at being okay with that, you know?
>Adam: Yeah, you always seemed very open, but I feel the same as you. When I meet people, I don’t know how to small talk very well, so it’s always like two back-and-forths of like, “Hey, how are you? How’s the weather?” And then five seconds later, I’m like, “So, what’s your relationship like with your mother?” It always goes really deep really quickly.
>Daisy: [laughs] I think you’re really good at it.

My lord, is this tumblr colony legal?

I

>look in catalog for /rlg/
This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them

Reylo's literally happened in both movies already, they pretty much just have to decide if they consummate it and who turns. Given the massive amount of setup and the positive reaction to that aspect of TLJ it's retarded to brush it aside.

>what is bump limit

| |l
|| |_

>Tumblr threads on Sup Forums

What went so horribly wrong?

WELL NAWWW

/who/ has been around for some time

Well maybe if all the other SW discussions weren't complete garbage you wouldn't have to whine here

Soyboys dared to venture out of /lgbt/

Hi,Adam Driver here. Yes it's me. I just wanted to say that I'm not going to divorce. I love my wife. I respect Daisy and like her as a friend. It is nice to see all this dedication and love here. With love,Adam Driver

Thank god this was fake

>admitting to not being part of Sup Forums culture
poттeяy

Adam is a man of culture so he stays away from the internet.

But Im still convinced that he is lurking here ( he is too based for not lurking in Sup Forums )

>tfw will never be marry Adam
>will never be his young, tiny cute wife

Really Sup Forums? Star Wars?

Get a life!

With love,Captain Kirk

FRESH THREAD
COME AND PARTAKE

I also believe that Mark and Rian post here too. Not on /rlg/ but on Sup Forums.

Was it really? I was quite convinced.

They want you to believe it was fake.

Post yfw Rey ends up getting BLACKED by Finn the Chad and Kylo remains the pitiful virgin he is

>tfw will never be marry Daisy
>will never be her young, beta virgin husband

W-want ot be my gf?

>anyone who opposes our shitty ship-culture is one of these big bad things!1!!
delet chan pls

k, coming now

>anyone who opposes our shitty ship-culture is one of these big bad things
well, basically

I unironically believe that Mark Hamill post here so I wouldn't be surprised.

well, we have Sherlock fucking Holmes here. No shit mate.

Just look at his Twitter this guy has time

The Last Jedi was a kino movie. Rian did an,amazing job! Go and see it now in theaters! 3rd week is always the best!

Adam's the only one in my heart.

Ria-

>being ignorant enough to not realize that "sjw" and "reylo = abusive heteropatriarchy" are opinions almost never held on Sup Forums and that this low-effort b8 lumps in completely disrelated arguments as an attempt to generalize people who see through your shit
wew

OH NO NO NO NO NO
OH NO NO
OU OU OU OU
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT HIS BACK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love him

That would be too realistic.
Don't worry, SW is a fairy tale aimed to 12yo

he looked so soft in the snowy scene

>So tall he has to slouch down for scene with Ford

It must be hard for them to act serious while miming killing each other.

who said those opinions were said on Sup Forums?

I would have enjoyed TLJ a lot more if Rey had actually decided to go along with Kylo's thing in the throne room and turned to the Dark Side. It would have been interesting for the 3rd film, both creating an actually threatening antagonist and it would give other characters a chance to do something.

Rian has no time to come to a anime japanese or whatever site this is. He is a smart and busy man.

Yeah but Kylo has to be at his lowest point at the end of act 2 you can't just let him get what he wants

Hi Rian!

The picture puts them in the exact same place as each other, and the apes work together, seemingly not opposed to each-other.

>Adam,Mark and Rian are posting here and want us to believe that they're Larpers
Seems legit

The reasons for the re-shoots for Solo are a red herring. Miller and Lord thought they were hired to tell THE Han Solo's backstory. When they found out it was something else, they went off script and tried to make it about Han, Lando, and the Falcon when it was new. Ron Howard's Solo is a POETRY™ filled tale, but isn't what you think. Ehrenreich does indeed play Han Solo, the son of Ben and Rey Solo, set 20+ years after Episode IX, and Don Glover is Lando Calrissian III. Chewie had a lot of time to soup up the Falcon, as the First Order has maintained peace and prosperity in the decades since IX. New Han is kind of an asshole, and steals the Falcon from Chewie, not realizing he's asleep in a smuggling compartments. Trouble ensues. Daisy and Adam have shot secret cameos. Vader appearance is just a costume Han steals to give Ben on Life Day. I shit you not.

Imagine being this retarded.

Hi Mark!

>FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WILLIAM SHATNER POST ON Sup Forums

Who enjoys holding hands more? Rey or Ben?

xD we did it reddit!!

I unironically believe that Mark posts on Sup Forums
When will he have the balls like Shatner to reveal it?

>Finn the Chad

oh no
oh wait til you see this
OH NO
OH NO NO NO NO
OU OU OU OU OU
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT HER TEETH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT HER EYES

>doesn’t even need to be around Ridley to impregnate her barren ovaries with his big black chad seed

holy

get in here boys

can you fucking fuck off

What are you talking about?
Reylo has:
>Villain and hero dynamic
>Bonded (few pairings have this, you generally find this in vampire, fantasy series)
>Love/Hate dynamic
>Not related
>Age difference

Not to mention Rey and Kylo have amazing chemistry, Emilia and the other guy can't act for shit.

True, if big.

oh no

>bonded
jon and dany are bonded as well as targs have genetic attraction
also, I named more similarities than you did differences just off the top of my head

OH NO NO NO NO

>you can't just let him get what he wants
Let him have it and then take it all away again.

>jon and dany are bonded as well as targs have genetic attraction
Nice delusion here.

emilia and kit are so shit tier actors lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=vhz4dUtLXAM

OU OU OU OU OU

not really, it's canon knowledge in the books and the show

Just the common reylo haters: SJWs from tumblr and people from Sup Forums. Nowhere is implied that they're the same people tho.

I really don't think they're going to go for a tragedy! I honestly believe this! Even if its redemption through death..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What did he mean by this?

Same guy?

I was away from Sup Forums for few months and this is the shit i come back to?

What is this, tumbrl?

They should make a general for TLJ plot hole complaints. No need for a new thread every bloody 5 minutes

>What is this, tumbrl?

no Sup Forums

Did you read my post? It is implied that they're all part of the same group, and working together.
Fuck it, I'm not autistic enough to keep arguing this.

Hi Rian!

How thirsty can she get

>Rian,Adam,Mark and George with Shatner are posting on Sup Forums
My life is complete,what other actors/directors are posting on Sup Forums?

I bet I do more hard pegging than you sissy straights. You'll never have the strength to rape a 6'4 twunk, that's why you wizards have to settle for weak femorroids.

reminds me of furrys when zootopia came.

>It is implied that they're all part of the same group, and working together.

In the sense that they all hate reylo, not in the sense that they all post on the same webpage.