>Superman's descent into a dictator
>Army of soldiers loyal to the Man of Steel
>Batman leading a resistance
>Superman punching a hole through Batman's chest
Post yfw Snyder is actually setting up Injustice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lowHa27RcQ
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-v-superman-is-a-874631
vice.com/en_us/article/speaking-to-columbiners-about-depression-suicide-and-the-halifax-shooting-plot-232.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jeremy Irons doing the Buttlering

>"It’s Lois! Lois Lane! She’s the key! Am I too soon!? I'm too soon! You were right about him! You were always right about him! Fear him! Fear him and find us. You have to come find us, Bruce!"
ITS HAPPENING

This would be sooooooo good

>youtube.com/watch?v=5lowHa27RcQ
I love evil Superman

Injustice worked because Superman has always been the incarnation of good.

Snyderman never got to be Superman. He's been mopy and unlikeable since day 1.

Am I the only one seeing Harley Quinn laying on the ground in that scene?

I can wait for the "You loved him, didn't you?" scene.

No. 'Injustice' is the terrible future that has been averted because Superman saved Bruce's soul.

Go fuck yourself.

>because Superman saved Bruce's soul.

>by saying the word Martha

That's actually not true

They have to kill off Amy Adams' character because she's getting old. It's standard Hollywood procedure.

>They have to kill off Amy Adams' character because she's getting old. It's standard Hollywood procedure.

They can't, though. Lois Lane is inexplicably the main character of the these DCEU movies and seemingly the most important person in both films. Everything in these movies is filtered through her to the point that BvS wastes a good 20 minutes on a magic bullet detective plot that amounts to less then nothing just so Lois would have a story-line.

>Joker card strapped to Batman's gun

This feels very wrong. They couldn't possibly have Batman mourn the Joker. I think they're going to go a different way around it. Maybe Batman was responsible for the killing and the card is a tally mark?

Why so sad, Snyderfag?

Jesus, is DC trying to tell us that Supes will power is weak and all it takes to make him go evil is the death of Lois Lane?

The whole bit is probably misdirection. It's obviously about Darksied not Superman

and Darkseid fuckery.

>muh superbabies just cant deal with deep sasuke uchiha snyderman

>lol lets give DC a cinematic universe
>...and not have it be about DC but build it entirely around a single elseworlds story
>something that Marvel hasn't even gotten around to attempting yet

Robin died OFFSCREEN. We didn't even meet the fucker. I'd like to skip Jason Todd but audiences don't even know who that is. Snyder gets off on imagery so hard he'll induce plotholes just to get his shots. Stop fucking making excuses for him. BvS is a terrible movie and Suicide Squad wouldn't have been such an editing nightmare if they had introduced all the characters in previous movies. Imagine is Slipknot had actually been known to the audience instead of the guy who exists just to die.

>Imagine is Slipknot had actually been known to the audience instead of the guy who exists just to die.
That wouldn't be as funny though.

You can't seriously be that dense

Are we actually supposed to believe this Page's implication that there are people with an emotional attachment to Joker?

God I hate Batman comics. When the Joker dies there'll be a million strong parade celebrating it with Batman at the fore.

I assume it's from the Arkham City comic, which (if it's the same as the game (likely)) is set within a prison-district of Gotham, so everyone in there is a criminal or a thug.

There would be a number of people happy he was gone, but the majority of numbskulls who wound up in Arkham City would likely grieve his passing. Especially Harley, in the context of the game's events.

>not knowing that Batman and Joker are actually a will they won't they gay couple

Again with this? We already talked about it not being injustice, it's a snyders oc story where supes got mindcontrolled by darkseid, that's why he controlled some parademons

>Are we supposed to believe people have an emotional attachment to the Joker
>Dismissing that idea with a page with fucking Harley Quinn on it

>OC story

You can't seriously expect me to fall for the Batman is gay for Joker meme just because some of you deviants like the idea. What I see in that page is Bats carrying a dead dude. Nothing more, nothing less.
Joker being gay for Bats thoug... That's another thing entirely

Lego Batman Movie isn't going to convince anyone of that.

He's already killed Clark. Now they'll just kill Lois while somehow transferring Kals affections to Skeleton.

Snyder is about as creative as James Cameron in that he cribs from other sources and isn't very creative at all.

Nigga

>When the Joker dies there'll be a million strong parade celebrating it with Batman at the fore.
You don't actually read comics, do you?

this. so hard.
also nice dub-dubs.

WAS setting up Injustice. That plan went down the drain after moviegoers rejected the cynical world of Batman v Superman. Now, you're getting I Can't Believe It's Not Avengers.

the fags once again prove how retarded you really are

JL was planned to be lighter since the beginning.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-v-superman-is-a-874631

What.The.Fuck

>implying this wouldn't happen irl with an equally notorious and flamboyant terrorist

We'd get all sorts of dipshits saying all sorts of apologetic bullshit
>"yo, the Joker was real, man"
>"he fought the system. he was a modern hero willing to go far for what he believed"

people are dumb.

Man there are tons of people who worship serial killers

Plus Joker has charisma

You are literally posting this comment on Sup Forums, home of Sup Forums. Edgelords gonna edge.

And outside of Sup Forums, you have shit like this vice.com/en_us/article/speaking-to-columbiners-about-depression-suicide-and-the-halifax-shooting-plot-232.
Thanks to the internet, there is literally nothing that doesn't have a dedicated fandom.

It's an "I don't know how the world works" episode.

>Manson got a gf from behind bars
>you can't even get one as a free man

this literally already happened
>che guevara

never said it hadn't

I was bringing real world evidence to support your
>implying it wouldn't happen
scenario.

yeah yeah I get it
One could argue Pablo Escobar to be another case but the reasons for his worshipping are slightly different

What about Ted Kaczynski? He was right about pretty much everything, 'cept blowing shit up to get his point across.

>anarchist
>right about pretty much everything

Presence and charisma go a long way

>yfw snyder is actually going to rip off the worst fanon memers have come up with
>it will be even shittier than bvs

OR, how about this, it's actually..

it's own damn thing.

People think it's that universe Batman's first kill.

Nah. It's obviously proof that Batman and Joker are in gay love with each other.

How exactly?

Joker has Batman leggings, Batman has a Joker card on his Knightmare gun. Indisputable proof.

I would like this.

>mfw Snyder is setting up Injustice AND Son of Darkseid

Hello Snyder

literaly BLM

>mass-murder who has a bodycount in the high hundreds/low thousands
>CLOWN LIVES MATTER

wew lad

It's possible if they go with the Joker being Jason Todd

Not happening

Thank god