Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_OT-ahaYbQ?t=52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MEDIA
OF
WESTERN ORIGIN

>Photoshopping the "I will take all in the right" to "all on the right" and it's STILL not proper grammar
Lmao

>This much newfagorty

You have to go back

Goku and Vegeta can actually solo a good portion of the MU. The only people that'd be able to stop them are the ones with powers that can break reality or something.

Goku and Vegeta can probably easily take out any street level super hero and I say well be more characters like Thor, the Hulk or some of the more cosmic characters will be ones to challenge and defeat them.
They definitely wouldn't be to defeat EVERY character in the marvel multiverse obviously but they won't be push overs either

check the updated stuff. both are universe destroying levels now. They're not going to be challenged until you bring at least the celestials.

>posting the end to the superman vs goku fight

Hey man, keep it Marvel.

And lets' not forget this.

Fuck off spicposter

x D

Universe destroyers who can be hurt by bullets and stopped by flashbangs and smoke grenades.

They also can't survive in the centre of the Earth

+1 upvote X^D

Cyclops.

>Universe destroyers who can be hurt by bullets

Pretty sure they are bullet proof. At least they used to be in DBZ.

Goku and Vegeta will lose, marvel will win, but many marvel heroes will die too. Don't lie Sup Forums, you know that is what would happen.

you posted this yesterday

Why did you post this again? Didn't everyone tell you to fuck off yesterday, spic?

This color-changing guy from the substitute heroes could literary beat them alone by rapidly changing the color of thier eyes untill they turn insane from the pain and try to kill themselves.

All they need is a well placed laser. Cyclops solos.

Meant to send this to

Is Sup Forums really so shitty that you have to post here 24/7

For real though, why do people care about power level shit?

Even for adult fans of this genre, it seems pretty immature to get so passionate over arbitrary values in fiction.

We all know that vegeta will galack gun the first row.

>Implying Superman doesn't snap his neck.

Except the only time Goku ever lost to an energy attack was when he didn't expect it and let his guard down. I mean, literally the weakest fighter in DBZ has stronger energy attacks than cyclops, yet you wouldn't pretend Krillin or Muten Roshi could beat Goku either.

>itt and every other thread people have forgot how ki control works and call it a plothole
youtu.be/i_OT-ahaYbQ?t=52

It's been well established that ki control requires constant attention to maintain. Without it, you're no more than a really buff human. Throughout RoF Whis alluded to Goku being too lax and lets his guard down too often, which is why he gets wrecked by mundane items. This is why the Z Fighters can get punched through a mountain and barely get scuffed, but are then bruised by bullets in the very next episode. It's also why the Androids are so strong. They're constantly emitting their maximum amount of energy forever. They have no "off" button, so they could outlast and outgun the strongest fighters on the planet without breaking a sweat.

Then on the other side of things, when you get to the level the main cast is at, if you're not steadily climbing forward then you're free falling backwards. That's how Gohan dropped from one of the strongest characters in the series, to a weakling nerd who could barely match Captain Ginyu. If you're not autistic about training 14 hours a day like Goku and Vegeta are, there's no point in even trying.

> If you're not autistic about training 14 hours a day like Goku and Vegeta are, there's no point in even trying.

Except Gohan needed like 2 days of training with Piccolo to surpass the strongest he's ever been and is now almost equal to SSJ god.

Silver Surfer solos.

Since Piccolo had Senzus on him, I like imagining that he just forced a couple zenkais out of Gohan to give him a running start. But otherwise, that is a pretty hefty plothole. I'm not sure why they didn't just jump into the HTC.

>Spider-sense makes instant transmission useless
>Spider-Man full force punches Goku once and he dies
>Vegeta jobs because Vegeta sucks

That's not how spider sense works. It allows Peter to sense danger, it doesn't suddenly make his body able to react to an attacker who instantly teleports behind him and is a thousand times faster than he is.

Super cares nothing for what happened in DBZ. Goku was hurt by a bullet which left a bruise.

>Still posting the movie

Retconned, faggot.

Manga isn't canon.

>If you're not autistic about training 14 hours a day like Goku and Vegeta are, there's no point in even trying.

Unless you're Freeza, who is a genetic freak.

Stop this.

Pete would die. Thor, Strange, Hulk, Sentry, Gladiator and others like them, would be the ones to kill the DBZ/S cast. Once again Sup Forums stop lying. We all know Spidy, Cap, Wolverine, and Iron man will die.

Wait, so it was 90s Marvel cartoons vs Goku and Vegeta?

Scott Steiner?

DBZ is all flash, no substance, the new season has effectively made all of the z fighters equal in skill and relative strength,

Cyclops' optic blasts are not eye lasers

I think the majority of Ki blasts are supposed to be concussive including the Kamehameha wave, with only a select few being able to pierce the skin

you think wrong

how would they kill wolverine? i don't really watch dragon balls so i don't know what else they can do aside from being really fast and stronk

With the exception of Gohan using it to destroy Cell at a Cellular Level, there's noting to suggest that the Kamehameha is anything other than concussive, heck in it's introduction it's used to blow a fire out, meaning it has no heat.

destroy schnict at a molecular level like they did with cell.
KAMAMMENYHAMMYHA

Here is what would happen.
Goku and Vegeta would be defeated badly by marvel universe. Then they would train, discover some new deus ex machina training, and ultimately defeat marvel. But of course, it would take 20 episodes of Goku and Hulk staring at each other

>, it would take 20 episodes of Goku and Hulk staring at each other
Depending on how zenkai boosts really work and whether or not they have diminishing returns their fight with hulk might only last a little while.

--------------> joke

your head

Don't forget Gohan would show up to job and Vegeta would somehow miss out on a chance to prove his superiority to Goku.

>"Why are you called One Punch man? It took me less than one punch to utterly defeat you!"
> t. Squirrelgirl

Reed Richards is in that image. He'd out deus ex machina them /and/ do it in about one page.

No I got the joke and for the sake of discussion ignored it because there is dispute on how zenkai boosts work and hulk doesn't have a universe breaking power level like some marvel characters

You mean with ultimate nullifier?

Go job somewhere else, user

Roshi can destroy most of those alone

Sometimes i imagine wolverine as a dimensional displaced sayjin, that the powers that be will not allow him to have a zenkai boost.

Bullshit powerlevel excuses.
It would be super stupid and authistic, so it would probably sell really well too.

I was thinking Negative Zone, but the nulifier works too. Goku would probably call his bluff though.

What would Goku and co do against guys like Jaspers or Mxyzptlk?

"Doesn't count REEEEEEEEEEEE"

And then they would become BFF

America Chavez would solo DBZ, simply due to how inconsistent her power level is, as well as being a prowd stronk latinx womyn that can't be shown being beaten by mere men. Maybe whis, but that's assuming he's a faggot

Venom just looks happy to see them

Thor could beat both
Hulk could beat both

>Waahhhhhhhhh I can't shit post anymore

Kek

Bullshit, Wolverine can go super adamantinum not-werewolf god VII, which is CONFIRMED by Cuckyama that is stronger than KKSSGB, by at least 100 times.
HOW WILL GOHAN FAGS EVER RECOVER???

Reed would be a male Bulima, but way smarter and more lax. No, he would be like Bulima's dad.

Alas, OP jobs again.
OPfags will never recover.
You did good, OP.

Oh, its that the "my heart is pure, pure evil"-but not really guy?
You know, the one that is always claiming royalty over some planet that's been gone for over 30 years now, and over a race that will be extinct in the next 100 years?

Nah, Richards would become friends with Dr. Brief.

Adult Gohan would pal around with Spider-Man

Goku would eventually start to admire Cap

And Vegeta would be caught in an eternal pissing contest with Hyperion.

>Cyclops
>laser

>hyperion
>not sniktbub
I mean, they're both runts, both come from rich family, and they're both "loners", and enjoy cucking estabilisthed characters

maybe he just had too much time. By the way, why people still obsessed with those two anime apes again?

HERE COMES NEW CHALLANGERS!

HORSE THOR

Longshot can solo both of them.

MODS=FAGS
>MODS=FAGS
MODS=FAGS
>MODS=FAGS
MODS=FAGS
>MODS=FAGS
MODS=FAGS
MODS=FAGS
>MODS=FAGS