How did you react when he showed up on screen?

How did you react when he showed up on screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erOt5Zhp1go
youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE&t=3m23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I popped a boner
and you?

I wondered why his pants were up so high like my Grandpa.

I came literal "buckets".

>n-nnice m-milkers

grabbed my friend dick

I let out a faint moan
I was kinda embarrassed and afraid anyone might have noticed but then I realized everyone else had the same reaction

I'm not even joking I whispered 'you're a big guy' under my breath then started to giggle

Me and my bro yelled out loud when he showed up. Then we high-fived and jerked each other off while yelling and high fiving. It was pretty cool.

If I pull those pants down, will you die?

Doed he really look THAT big?

Why is it a meme?

DADDY REN

Wait, you ain't seen nothing yet. Look at this.

You're a big guy

it this age of soyboys he looks pretty big

I think he had a tattoo Disney didn't agree with so they tried to digitally render a body for him. But it turned out awfully.

So he has the male equivalent of a womb tattoo? Is he a manslut?

He looks good though

just goes to show that if you dont have at least a 7/10 face even a good body will save you.

He was that big. I'd seen pics before hand or him topless and was still surprised when I saw him. Made me take a deep breath. Luckily my mates didn't hear me

Can't deny it, I gasped.

This

Masturbated furiously in the middle of the theater.

He has the body of a fucking Irish boxer from the 1920s, it's not even a bad physique, his head Is just small and awkward as usual.

Star Wars normal fanbase

tbqh, I was traumatized. I felt that it was purely pandering sexualization. Notice none of the women in the movie are sexualized at all. Noot a single one even in shorts or a skirt or showing any cleavage whatsoever. But here we are, with a shirtless man to be treated like an object or laughed over.

Clearly, the impact this blatant sexualization o the male form through the female gaze is going to cause all young boys to not be able to odeal with themselves and have inferiority complexes over the men they see in movies and on the internet.

Since the movie Ive seen this photo a few hundred times and its like literally being raped. I break down in tears at how I coul never have that body and therefore have no worth as a human being. I cant leave my house for fear that I might get harassed by some roving cougar on the prowl for a star wars nerd to turn into her own personal kylo ren.

In an act of defiance against the female gaze, I will be wearing a nerdy t-shirt during the Oscars that completely covers my fat stomach. It will be black and have some popular IP or sarcastic quote on it.

Oh wait, I'm not a fragile piece of shit like women are. And I know Adam Driver is fucking ugly and the fact that from his first appearance on Grls through his shirtless scene in TLJ he went from from a joke to a sex symbol is because women love power and money.

And now that they are stripping an entire generation of males of power and money, there is only one way a man will be able to show power over them.

And I look forward to turning 50 and slapping around some 25 year old who realizes she wasted her hot teen years being afraid of men and wants nothing more than to be choke fucked.

Theater went dead silent while i caught myself holding breath. And im not even gay.

There was a lingering shot of Ridley's butt at one point.

>I will never be this square

>Kylo Ren takes his mask off in TFA
>girls giggling throughout the cinema

>Kylo Ren shirtless in TLJ
>audible moaning heard throughout the cinema

What gives?

Who would win? Shirtless Kylo or shirtless Bane?

No one cared who he was until he took off the shirt

This is perfection of manhood. Gentlemen, take notes

>Clearly, the impact this blatant sexualization o the male form through the female gaze is going to cause all young boys to not be able to odeal with themselves and have inferiority complexes over the men they see in movies and on the internet.

Now you know how women feel

THICC!

MOIST

I genuinely thought it was a formatting error

You didn't keep reading huh?

moar leik
>How did you ERECT???

I really glance for keywords and respond to get (You)s

I felt very sad for his UGLY face.

He's big in any age m8. He's 6'3'', 200lbs. Pick any country and any time in history and he'd be a big guy

/Fit/izen here
Good chest but he'd look way better if he built his back/lats and cut down a little weight

His lats are good
He's just born with wide hips so that's the best he can aim for

Women and the people who defend them really are the dumbest fucks.

Sometimes girls giggle when they think a guy is cute. I know I did.

How could I ever transmit the emotional impact this scene had on me?
Let me try.
Here I was, sitting in the theater, my girlfriend on my right, and the other sit to my left thankfully empty.
I was munching on my medium size popcorn as the scene unfolded before my eyes; Rey had unintentionally caught Kylo/Ben in a moment of changing his clothes, and his upper body was left uncovered, untouched by any form of fabric, his biceps and chest were left glowing as they covered with a thin layer of sweat. I felt my entire body tremble at the sight of this mighty titan before me - my eyes widened and I almost choked on my popcorn as I witnessed him stride forward in the viewer's, MY direction.
I couldn't tear my eyes off his godly body, I felt as if I was in a trance, in a limbo of manliness that I knew I could ever compare to - I was thrown into this terrible realization that this man before me, with his pink nipples bare and almost protruding the screen and caressing the side of my face, would forever be engraved in my mind and my soul.
Feeling dizzy from all of this knowledge I have received, I quickly turned to the empty sit to my left, the popcorn in my stomach rising along with my dinner as I released it onto the soft fabric of the chair in quiet without anyone noticing.
I sobbed to myself for the rest of the movie, in silence.

Did anybody else hear an audible *squelch* sound in their theater when this scene happened?

for you

Wow never seen this before. When i saw the last jedi all the wh*te males were censored

>shirtless Kylo
>random middle-aged lady orgasms

W I D E B O I

Nice to see someone who just looks strong rather than the usual roidboys in Marvel movies.

Thor is the absolute worst.

It's just madness that he can alternate between that physique and Silence's sticc mode, very similar to Christian Bale.

>Sometimes girls giggle when they think a guy is cute.
No, it's called bullying.

It depends. Giggling isn't only used for bullying, not like an autist like you would know. Also I'm a girl and when a guy is doing something stupid or showing off or they are gushing about a guy they tend to giggle. It's only bullying if you are pointing and talking shit at the same time.

>Also I'm a girl
Yeah you wish, you sissy homo

Go fuck yourself.

This isn't even his final form.

My normie friend I went with said "Nice tits" and I loled pretending like I hadn't seen weeks of thicc Kylo memes by that point

He looks like a refrigerator

t. bootyblasted autists

How is he so wiiiiiiiiiiiide?
Seriously, there's something that unsettles me about the way he looks. His face, body, everything. Did they hire an actual alien for the role as some kind of a "soft disclosure" act?

first half makes some pretty spicy pasta m8

same desu

one of the friend's I went with giggled like a retard and caused an emperor's new clothes like effect in the theater causing everyone else to giggle like retards

Go fuck yourself.

*giggles*

>look at this dyel SS+GOMAD jabroni thinking he's big

I keep seeing this guy get posted. Who is he?

I only heard two women gasp followed by an oh my god. I think it's because he looked lanky in the Ren outfit so it surprised some.

youtube.com/watch?v=erOt5Zhp1go

he's a big guy

I felt quite uncomfortable

Somebody obviously liked SNL's Undercover Boss skit involving Kylo Ren.

>A buddy of mine saw Kylo Ren take his shirt off in the shower. He said that Kylo Ren was shredded, that he had an 8-Pack.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE&t=3m23s

Holy shit

Fug, it’s canon

Tell your friend to kill himself for talking during the flick

Was that necessary?

W I D E

Better written than 90% of the ST so far. Loved the cameo by Boyega as "Matt"'s trainer.

I shat my pants

Also the pants. The pants didn’t help.

I didn't all my love is for Hux.

To hide his massive scar from Chewies bowcaster shot.

His head looks small for his frame

> Oh, I get it. This movie is like a wannabe Stacy who's desperately trying to give me signs about how she's way out of my league and too good for me because she can't stomach the fact that she knows I, like most other people, hated her for her fake, insecure, wannabe precious bullshit from the first five minutes I saw her, because her arrogance has her convinced that no matter how she acts people will always drool over her.

This movie and this fucking franchise, as well as SJW pandering films that think all they need to do to be applauded is to pretend to care about social issues, are the definition of high maintenance bullshit and I'm done with that.