In the Realms of the Unreal
Who Took Johnny
Crumb
Grey Gardens

The Source Family

The Greatest Story never told

Anything with Ray Mears.

The Artist is Present

Good comedy wich is surprising considering it is a documentary.

Manhunt Unabomber is top kino

Amanda Knox
Get Me Roger Stone
Best of Enemies
Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond
Blackfish
An Inconvenient Truth
Going Clear
Icarus

herzog's so autistic it makes everything he says unbelievably funny

youtu.be/22tBYD-HMtA

Learn how to axe

>Amanda Knox

Its only good for the Italians. Every else is woe is me.

Have you seen that old video of men building a tongue-in-groove cabin with axes? I saw it in webm chucks a long way back and I haven’t been able to find it. They were cutting logs perfectly with axes like it was the easiest thing imaginable. If it helps, I think they were layering moss between the logs for a better seal. That vid.

Super High Me with Doug Benson

>Going Clear

Can't recommend this one enough. It goes into the right amount of detail. Watch Leah Remini's show about Scientology afterwards. It picks up on the small things the movie leaves out

Alone in the Wilderness

>salty that burgerlandia has existed for a small amount of time and surpassed every ancient civilization known to man

Dear Zachary

If you want to know how Isreal fucked over the US in Stuxnet attack

you are actually aware that the red dragon has woken up and will buttfuck you ungreased?

Sorry bud, closest I know is the same guy talking about log cabin restoration youtu.be/-XxQKtTTNmo both vids show the basics of dressing a log though

Kingdom of Us

Oh, you mean like how they get slaughtered by US type forces in their military games?
>Two Chinese armored brigades clashed in a week-long training exercise at the Zhurihe Training Base in Inner Mongolia in 2015. Both brigades were equipped with identical armored vehicles and weapons. The Blue opposing forces brigade (OPFOR), however, was organized and fought in the fashion of a United States brigade combat team.
>The Red friendly force was crushed. “Within an hour we were hit with airstrikes, enemy satellite reconnaissance, and cyberattacks … Frankly, I never imagined it would be this hard,” said Wang Ziqiang, the armored brigade commander of the Red force. Wang’s political commissar Liu Haitao was caught on camera sobbing after the defeat. In adocumentaryaired on state television days before the 19th Party Congress in October, Liu said that his unit was initially very confident of victory over the Blue team, which was formerly a sister unit. “But over the course of seven days, we were beaten … we lost because we didn’t meet realistic combat standards when training our troops,” he said.
thediplomat.com/2017/12/chinas-americanized-military/

wow, you bootstrap straight into the "murricans solve problems with guns and only guns" stereotype. it's kind of an achievement nigga!

>butthurt subhuman think
Why so upset Hwang? Is it because the "Red Dragon" is a joke to any nation that isn't Asian or South Korea or Japan? Fucking pathetic because they steal the newest tech in development as well

i liked this one

brool story co.

i'm german btw.

Aronofsky's Dune

So you're just another butthurt anti-american jraut spotting non-sense trying to bash Americans when you literally no nothing? How's Gymnasium going for you?

i'm not anti american, i'm anti-idiot-son-of-an-asshole you dense fuck

Empire of Dust

Love stuff like this. Thanks

>>you are literally aware that the red dragon has woke up and will buttfuck you ungreased?
You were saying?

>post webm I thought was funny
>thread is going off the rails

Japanese Carpentry is an interesting one;

youtube.com/watch?v=rMtSc2MJLcw

Alone in the Wilderness?

Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

>Aronofsky's Dune
Don't you mean Jodorowsky?

>a nice documentation.

Obama's birth certificate.

top kek