Today on a very special episode of Sup Forums the animated series

Today on a very special episode of Sup Forums the animated series...

This show is complete trash

This show used to be good. Snacks had some pretty great LOLSORANDUM humor before he was killed off.

>No Commissar Sup Forumsack
>No /r9k/bot
No undesirables I see
Also where's the fa/tg/uy, or are they Counted as parts worth forgetting as well.

>that episode where Sup Forums tried to start a club with /tg/
>that episode where Sup Forums became a stalker ex boyfriend
>that episode where Sup Forums was haunted by a ghost

Sup Forums is the guy in the black suit under Sup Forums, and /r9k/ is the guy with the katana the left of Sup Forums

>that episode where /trv/ was forced into exile
>that episode when Sup Forums tried to murder Sup Forums
>that MA-V crossover episode with 2ch that had all the explicit gory violence

/tg/is the one in red above Sup Forums

I still don't understand why they made /trash/ a recurring character. She was fine for a cheap one-shot joke but making her part of the cast just felt forced and brought a lot of shitty people to the fandom.

It doesn't help that character-wise she's clearly a ripoff of /fur/ from season 1.

[s4s] is the true waifu of the show. You fucks literally can't deny this.

>/mlp/ /x/ and Sup Forums drawn so close
The party gathers again

>that episode where /fit/ and /k/ had to run a counter-op to prevent Sup Forums from killing /vg/ and winning /x/'s feelings
>that episode where Sup Forums and /lgbt/ wound up stranded on an island together alone, started to bond, but as soon as help arrived Sup Forums tried to kill his new friend
>that episode where Sup Forums tried to evict Sup Forums from her own house
I really hate Sup Forums-centric episodes.

>tfw the writers only listen to crazies on Twitter for how to direct the show.

I think the worst ones have to be the fanservice shows. Why the FUCK did they turn Sup Forums, /lgbt/, and /d/ hanging out into a mini-arc? And the costume designer needs to be fired, almost everyone's dick could be seen hanging out of their miniskirts. Why would you make something THAT distracting and yet make it lore-intensive and plot-heavy?

Man, nothing will beat season 1's cast. Cockmongler and Happy Negro had the best dynamic of all protagonists.

>he doesn't think Sage-man and Age-woman were the perfect duo

Oh yeah I see that now, although the Sup Forums doesn't look nearly angry enough and is far too white to be accurate and /r9k/ doesn't look as gloomy as that board actually is.

>The two miniscule dice are the only things that show traditional games on him.
No wonder I missed him.

At least they're better than /r9k/ episodes. I swear, whenever he's on screen he just sucks the fun and happiness out of the room. Whever he shows up the show takes a turn for the goddamn depressing.

I love this image.

KEKSANDRA IS MY WAIFU

Well, I think she's cute.

>overweight Spanish possum who does nothing but make barely-concealed lewd jokes all day
>cute
In what way is she cute

>/bant/ isn't in the picture
Must suck to be her

Hey nerd, I bet it sucks to be American! Go shart in a mart!

The overweight possum part, at least for me

>it's a "new unnecessary character becomes part of the cast forever even though they're completely unnecessary and no one asked for it" episode

Remember that arc where Hiro was trying to find money to keep Sup Forums afloat and several boards life's could have been cut short to save budget?

Yeah, let's just throw the best part of season 7 out the fucking window, was the only thing saving this shit season

>implying that Sup Forums&/mlp/ love storyline isn't the greatest thing about the current season

Can't believe the show's still going even though they're still forcing one fetish-pandering Keksandra sex scene into each episode.

What do you guys think of /bant/

Is his character going to improve? I think there's a lot of potential in there

>/bant/

Makes no sense to me

>a lot of potential
>it's literally just old Sup Forums and old Sup Forums mixed together with less characterization and more quirky jokes thrown in
Yeah no.

They introduced a new character in hopes of making people like Sup Forums and Sup Forums again

is this /bant/? I didn't see anythreads creating the bant tan

Where did you learn to smoke this weed, Sup Forums?!?

The fucking writers of this show try to go for a story of the week type show, when there is all this bullshit continuity that flows through the show, preventing you from jumping in at any point.
>That episode where Sup Forums moved into Sup Forums's house and never moved out for the rest of the series