Not wanting Gal Gadot as female James Bond

>not wanting Gal Gadot as female James Bond

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514652180901.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's Bill Kaulitz

her grasp on the english language is perfect, what better alternative could there be?

Kek he fucking wishes

who thinks a female james bond is a good idea? Bond is masculinity personified. A roastie version can't exist.

I think that the idea of a feminine woman with a masculine personality is interesting for the role.
Charlize would be a second choise of mine.

the second she starts beating the shit out of trained bodyguards and doing a muscle-up into a flying helicopter the movie will become utter trash. Women are too weak to do James Bond shit.

>not Robin Wright

>Dr Pavel I'm Mossad

Why is it that diversity always rides off the back of established icons instead of being its own thing? Comic books are doing exactly the same thing (female Thor, Asian Hulk, black Spider-Man, black female Iron Man, etc.). Instead of a female Indiana Jones, we're getting Tomb Raider, which is kind of a cool thing. Why not simply do a 007-style spy thriller with a female protagonist instead of an outright female James Bond? Something like Salt or Atomic Blonde or whatever - this would enable the character to be its own thing, outside the shadow of the original (otherwise it will be remembered as "the female James Bond").

Only if she is a lesbian

kek Gal has the same head as those freak girls in american horror story carnival.. she must have a small brain

Wasn't her John Wick sequel a flop?

Because the white hunk James Bond character is very overdone in this point.
People always go for new thrills. If a new James Bond movie starring a handsome white guy(or even black for that matter) came out I'd be like "Who the hell asked for this? We already have like 20 of those already." However put a female in this role and she'd have some serious responsibility to carry. That responsibility and whether she would succeed or not is what would interest me enough to give it a try.

>Bond
>Israeli
If you're gonna make Bond a woman she should be British or Commonwealth.

>female James Bond
>casts a man

?

What does Gal's sole dirt taste like?

This would be a good pick then?

We already got Wonder Woman user. What else? her personality doesn't even make her look tough, she seems like a soy queen.

Why don't photographers want to capture her feet? They look really nice.

>female

It would upset a lot of fans. And James Bond is a man's name, so you can't just exchange that for a woman.
A spinoff could work with a woman as 008. I would watch that, especially if she would essentially be a Bond and be a huge whore and fuck around to get an advantage/for information.

>not wanting Daisy as female James Bond

the real next bond

I donno, you ever watch Nikita? I'd be ok with that gangsta shit nigga.

Sure but call it Jessica Bond. A spinoff from James bond so it won't hijack yet another series. Like Ocean Eight/Ocean Eleven.

This would be the only accurate nu bond

>the names bond m8 innit, jamal bond

If people are sick and tired of his personality and there are no compelling stories to put him in, then retire the character, at least for a while. What is there to making the character female that makes it more compelling all of a sudden? It would be going through the same motions, just a different appearance - or just a deconstruction of what James Bond is all about by ridiculing "toxic masculinity".

>the names Queda, Al Queda

i'll have feminism. shaken, not stirred.

You've really mastered the shill language

fuck this.

This would actually make sense too, who better to infiltrate some crazy ISIS cell

Fuck you she can't act. She is literal wood.

her elegant feet give me wood

That's why she'd be perfect for 'Stone cold agent' role

>Gal Gadot can't ac-

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514652180901.webm

Obviously she wouldn't be called James.
The main idea is to make a female character of the guy. James Bond is not only manliness.

>Obviously she wouldn't be called James.

Why not? It's almost 2018

Atomic Blonde worked because they made her a crazy bitch who grabs anything solid and starts swinging it at heads. Bond needs more classical fighting skills. If anything Mission Impossible should be looking for a suitable female for when the Cruiser retires.

So who plays James before transitioning?

>current year is almost next year

the best movies pull off suspension of disbelief. this will flop. and flop hard. also, shill.

was meant for

It would work as long as the woman isn't a 5'4" skinny female.
Cast a tall, normal-weight actress and make her learn how to fight in-story and it would be okay.

She can't act, at all. I can't even imagine her attempting an English accent. If they had to do a female Bond I wouldn't mind Gillian Anderson or Rebecca Hall. Even Hayley Atwell or Emily Blunt would be good.

And, it goes without saying, it should focus more on the spy aspects than the action and fighting with a woman.

They should just bring back Charlie's Angels

They are

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Mossad kino when?

only if she seduces and mercilessly pegs the Bound boy until his bp is a gaping mess then leaves him to be found and executed by the bad guys. co-starring me.

The James Bond Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I'm going to vomit
if I had to spend a day in hell with any of these three I think I would just bite the bullet and shoot myself into oblivion
I'm sure they'd make nice friends though

Only if its produced by Israeli tv where its low budget and she kills a bunch of hooked nosed palestinians

I want Goose to be the next Bond. Look at him, he's perfect.

this
also checked

Yea then I could jerk off to bond that would be awesome

she looks like that twink from Cabaret

you guys are pretty gay for that dude.

I believe that cara and chloe are trannies, theres no way women have the hips of a man.

this

Get the fuck out of here, this bitch has ZERO charisma