twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this is what people who are calling others "cucks" like

I am not suprised.

>needs more people of color
>needs female space marines

OH NO NO NO NO
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to be consistently successful to be a franchise, user

Sadly Social Justice and Diversity are even coming for Warhammer.

how so?

are you wanting this to be a movie or something?

It's so weird that GW is so immune to SJW bullshit, when their business practices are so ultra Jewish.

archive.is/KzJgx

>In the Grim Darkness of Warhammer 40k‘s Far Future, There Are Only Men, and It’s Terrible

Why are Warhammer players furries 9/10 times?

Are they all closet faggots? Is that why they want to get cucked by the GE?

so?
they aren't going to spend the same insane amount of money on figures or whatever that 40k nerds do

What do you mean by non-cucked? That you don't have to see people of color and women like in everyday real life?

>Waaaaaaaaahhhhh i'm a virgin woman hater

Cry a river, asshole.

im not familiar with the setting or what this is,
or
is this a comment about tumblr noses?

>non-cucked

belloflostsouls.net/2017/10/feminist-40k-admins-respond.html

It is an effort by Games Workship to recognise those who have made great contributions to the Warhammer hobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AffacpSJJI

crashing nerd culture, with no survivors!

Sadly not for long, a lot of feminist bullshit is starting to creep into the fanbase.

The fanbase is 99% white males, they really dont need to pander to anybody else.
I used to go to Warhammer World every Saturday as a child and I can barley remember seeing a female there

But the fact that white men enjoy Warhammer is exactly why it must be destroyed.

>Box of plastic bits you have to assemble and paint yourself
>Charges you $50

Is Games Workshop the Jiro of tabletop gaming?

I paint Warhammer models and I can say with confidence that the amount of time you have to put into this hobby is above and beyond the threshold for female tolerance, and that's not even getting into the game itself which to people like us isnt hard to follow but to a woman would be like quantum physics given there's no way to get attention for it

For now...

Doesnt matter...their gonna apply tons of pressure, shame games workshop into releasing some female space marines and transexual imperial guards. Then say their job is don't and move to the next hobby without buying a single thing. Then it dies because it alienated its fans...just look at current marvel comics. Sjws love to bully nerd clicks.

>female space marines
with all the enhancements and bullshit they'd be physically indistinguishable from male space marines.

I don't understand, there is nothing stopping anyone from painting a marine black or pretending its a transperson or whatever.

Various thinkers have pointed out that leftism is a kind of religion. Leftism is not a religion in the strict sense because leftist doctrine does not postulate the existence of any supernatural being. But, for the leftist, leftism plays a psychological role much like that which religion plays for some people. The leftist NEEDS to believe in leftism; it plays a vital role in his psychological economy. His beliefs are not easily modified by logic or facts. He has a deep conviction that leftism is morally Right with a capital R, and that he has not only a right but a duty to impose leftist morality on everyone

That isn't going to prevent feminists smashing it. Indeed, that it is something white males enjoy and they don't will make them all the keener to destroy it.

W40k is the thing that stops us from crafting our own.
The moment gets cucked, we'll build another one.

females are weaker
how imbecile you have to be to have weaker soldiers, you dumb piece of shit?

GW designed the Sisters of Battle as an army of women that are strong-willed and well-trained that are respected amongst their peers. They are both martial and feminine and their design complements their position in the Imperium. They are the most desired army in the game despite not being updated for a long time.

>"NO, WE WANT FEMALE MARINES THAT HAPPEN TO BE WOMEN"

40k already does, the have whole regiments of female soldiers. not even mentioning the sisters of battle. it's a franchise that has always been - in the words of the OP - cucked to the core.

arn't those basically battle nuns
in space?

Fem marines were confirmed for the next edition.40k is about to pull a MtG and shoit itself in the head with a black dildo.

Did the next primarch get found?

Face it user, it's not women, it's numales. I've never seen a woman making a fuss in a gamestore, wannabe women numales though...

If GW folds to SJW pressure I'm dropping 40k and going back to Historical.

out of necessity

Space Marines are supposed to be the best of the best. Can't have weak as females, even if improved.

Male+n enhancements still > female+n enhancements.

same here

>female space marines

What heresy is th...

Not for long. Also, wrong board.

Warhammer Fantasy like so much other mainstream fantasy in the western world has its share of uninventiveness, eurocentrism, usages of clichés, lameness and stupidity, and hidden racism. In fact Games Workshop is so racist and Warhammer 40k is so Eurocentric that you might as well rename the motto of Warhammer 40k to: In the grim darkness of the far future there is only the white-man.

GW has no incentive to make their game more appealing to SJWs, because GW hates money.

adapt ian watson novels now

Game Designers Workshop (GDW) and their Challenge magazine was an entirely unrelated organisation to the Games Workshop that is currently under assault by feminists.

They made Traveller and Twilight 2000, not Warhammer, although their gaming mag did have some articles for GW stuff.

so this was not under license and thus fanfic?

It doesn't matter if GWs audience is almost exclusively white males and that alienating them would be bad for business because this isn't about business. It is about destroying anything and everything white males enjoy.

Yes. They had an article about doing dance moves in Space Hulk one time.

At the time I was very young and didn't quite grasp it was a joke and part of their April Fools issue.

>out of necessity
It's never "necessary", nor beneficial, to have female soldiers unless you've literally ran out of men.

I have bad news.

Do you get upset at everything other people like that you don't?

well the Holy Ecclesiarchy can't have men and the Imperial Guard needs numbers.

If you can shoot a lasgun and wear flak armor, then you join the imperial guard.

Lion El Johnson is coming back

But that doesn't apply to GW. Companies only start pandering to that demographic because they think it's an untapped market they can make money off of. GW probably wont do that because they hate money.

>Lion El Johnson is back
fixed

Oh, I might come back. Any news of Dorn?

Games Workshop is a small English company dependent on profits

They aren't Marvel or DC they can't afford to pander to SJW's because they don't have big daddy Disney or Warner Brothers to bail them out, SJW's can whinge and whine all they want in their online articles but until they start spening 500 bucks at least on armies and shaping the meta and competitive scenes no one is going to listen to them.

Gonna run out of people to hold your lasguns and wear your flak armor real fast if you kill off all the women as well as the men.

The next release will be a Chaos Primach, they are going 1:1 at the moment

Magnus: Gulliman
Mortation: Lion
Fulgrim ??? whoever : Whoever

Doesn't its tabletop tournement matches require you to paint some of your troops black?

How can you paint people in armor black?

>nerdshit
>not cucked by nature

Imperial guards have faces showing

Literally Cuckshed: The Franchise

Really? Even after DoW3 dying like a bitch?

40k is not for casuals, and I not trying to be elitist here, 40k is not acessible and if you make it so, it's not 40k anymore. GW should look at Star Wars before take this decision.

Fuck those plebs

Next edition

So what in 5-10 years?

>Doesn't its tabletop tournement matches require you to paint some of your troops black?
I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if this was true.

It isn't true, though.

Right?

I don't know, I only heard it second hand, but people were annoyed about it.

decades after the first time I heard about it I still don't know if 40k is a videogame, a tble top game, a series of book or something else

But I'm damn sure it is not Sup Forums related

>taking this long to figure out alt right faggots are mostly just angry nerdshit consumers that play video games and watch anime after the age of 18 and can't grow out of their manchild hobbies so they have to vent their frustrations through shitty identity politics

Come on user I thought you were smart.

>implying this shit isn't kino
youtube.com/watch?v=M3w3XeHpsis

How?
It is just over detailed ships and reandom bright lights for 2min while an angry dude yells for no reason

>he doesn't think it's better to die for the emperor than live for himself

At least Jiro puts the fish on the rice for you.

Battle-nuns that are encouraged to reproduce superior genetic offspring in space.

kys, subhuman shitskin.

viewcomic.com/warhammer-40-000-will-of-iron-000-2016/

Females can work in the story as long as they're done properly.

>he thinks it's about getting female audience
lmao
it's never, ever about it, it's always about ruining a male hobby for the sake of being insufferable cunt

lol, no.

I don't like fuckin primarchs comin back

Keep that for 30k

Shame 30k is fucking dead. FW went full retard.

Black space marines are canon

>30k
will there once be a 50k?

irc salamanders are actually Caucasians with pitch black skin due to their environment.

What did they do?

What about HH

the models are very nice though

It's a tabletop game with video games and books

Yes, but all mankind wil be dead. There is a nice fanfic about 50k and 60k, but I doubt GW will ever make a game, even a shit one, about this.

theres an entire faction of deviants called chaos

Angelus never ever. Inferno released ~2-3 months before 8th edition and update to new edition also never ever. I think they were talking something about late 2018. They shit out new knight faces once in a while and that's all.
As far as books go I think they are doing fine but I don't actually follow them. As long as ADB sticks around they will release them till he dies.

Quality of minis are all over the place
Popular factions like orks and chaos space marines have utterly ancient low quality minis, while literally whos like the genestealer cult get god tier ones.

why does the guy in front have a blue helmet?

Yeah, but you will note it literally doesn't matter to Progs how daft something is.

If white males enjoy it they want it gone.

There is nothing. *Nothing* they won't try to smash if they think we like it.

>female space marines and transexual imperial guards
>what is a Sister of Battle
>what is the Slaanesh cult

Really, they got Orks, Eldar, Tau, but is not enough. This is were you know is not about representation or larger audiences, is just about power.

uhm sweetie the Imperial Guard are humanity's first line of defense and the backbone of the Imperial military :) you WILL respect their experiences :)

ork and chaos fags should be top converters.
>implying you play 40k for the gameset

yeah and there are a lot who see painting them as the best part of the hobby

Not me though, if a good clone with good fluff comes to be, they should sell already painted models for each chapter/order/whatever as an option.