*murders your innocence*

*murders your innocence*

>dem Russians was good bois n shiiiiiet
>damn creepy ass Germans raping all they women n shiiiiiiiet

>soviet propaganda

My great grandmother lived in Hungary during WWII and maintains to this day that the German soldiers protected her and her friends from being raped by Soviets, until the Germans weren't there to protect her anymore.

Nazi's BTFO
Hail the russian mustard race!

lol

go away you unfunny underage loser

>A German ally claims her allies protected her and people her country attacked raped her friends

Wow, who would've thought?

hes funnier than you

fuckin kid doesn't even look like a real person.

He's a cute. A cute!

they weren't russians

is this worth seeing? i've seen Ivan's Childhood and this looks similar. But I watched this scene on youtube and I didn't like those Hitler footage shots that were edited in, seemed like a documentary. Should I spend 145 minutes of my life to see this?

The ending scene only works after viewing the rest of the film.

The whole thing is a cinematographic masterpiece. It neither tells nor shows an experience, it drags you into one and tortures you in it.

You know the dread one gets from viewing Threads? It's a similar emotion, but much more 1st person.

If you want to move beyond hollywood flicks into world kino this is one of the required viewings.

>Sup Forums
>innocence

nah, these movies are all the same, you've seen one you've seen them all.

I haven't seen Threads I'm not british

>Hungarian
Why did the germs even bother?!

The difference between a belorussian and a russian was even more negligible in those days than it is now.
Their own president barely even speaks their language.

It's the other way around, they were more distinct then than they are now. The 20s were the hayday of belarusian culture. Stalinist crackdown came in the 30s but like all cultural change it was gradual when it came to the general populace.

>Hungarian

How could they tell the men and women apart?