twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>X-Sneed

Ugliest stark in thrones

*shoves in cameos*

Childhood is muah Khaleesi
Mid-Life Crisis is Sansa
Adulthood is Cersei

what a dumb little cock sucking pleb

>while speaking with Empire about the forthcoming X-Men sequel, Turner gushed about the film's director, Simon Kinberg, and how the movie is going to "revolutionize" superhero films as a genre.
Are you only saying that because he hasn’t touched any women in uncomfortable places that you know of?

Ive heard this lip service before about other super hero movies, it just means the character dies and that its a game changer because "super heroes' dont die, but in this they do, and it makes it dangerous!"

I think the article about the 3rd Xmen dealing with the Dark Phoenix said this same thing.

Got to make the most of it I suppose, she won't be playing Jean Grey again after all.

Disney have zero control over any of this. It'll be 12-18 months before that deal goes through.

>as excited as you are

not really, I didn't even know it was coming out and Apocalypse sucked so hard

Cersei and the shame lady = diamonds

It doesn’t matter what she says, because she and the rest of the cast are still all but out of a job despite this movie being a year away.

>This will be the last watchable X-men movie
>After DP X-men will be thrown into the MCU quipfest

Sad!

I beg to differ, I met the ugliest recently.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

>This will be the last watchable X-men movie
That was X2, unless you count Logan.

Is this pasta

Why I should not count Logan. Days of future past was also good (still havent seen the Rogue Cut)

>Want to use X-Men as a springboard into Hollywood
>Get booted after one bad movie and one movie no one really cares about
its funny

Yeah, like this slag would know. Has she ever even seen one?
She's a rabid party girl. It's doubtful she has the patience to go 90 minutes without a bump or a dick in her mouth.

I've read it before.

Why did they have to turn X-Men into Hunger Games?

She's about as sharming as a piece of cardboard. Most of the child stars of Game Of Thrones are.

>>hasn’t seen original superman movie. The movie will be like super man the movie like all superhero movies since

Arya :(

>“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
Kek

arya's perfectly cute, she's got a certain comforting familiarity to her that i can't quite but my finger on

Xmen started all of these nu-comic book movies and Xmen will be the one to take us all to the next level.

HOWEVER..

Sophie Turner cannot fucking act! Terrible actress!

Way to make things complica te faggatron

how did they win the war

Blimey, govnah!

Everybody died in Logan anyway, why new films?

>Xmen started all of these nu-comic book movies and Xmen will be the one to take us all to the next level.

>what is Blade
>what is Tim Burton's Batman
>what is Richard Donner's Superman

awful

This movie is 10 years after Apocalypse so like 40 years before Logan.

I'm really fucking surprised they'd give her a solo movie after how poor her performance was in Apocalypse.

she sucked that Kinberg cock deep, and she better keep at it if she ever wants a role after this

>>This will be the last watchable X-men movie
the last watchable X-men movie came out in 2003

Donner and Burtons superherowave movie died in the 90's
Blade didnt even advertise itself as a cape movie, it changed alot about the character and setting for the better
X-men blew new life into capemovies and everything since then has been riding of it

She's also the one who was thrilled with Sansa's character arc in GoT because she was now "a boss ass bitch". So maybe not the best judge of quality.

I like to imagine Maisie laughing herself sick reading this

Blade was released in the 90's. Nothing died. Batman & Robin put a halt on capeshit blockbusters for a couple years and that's it. Xmen wasn't a pioneer at all.

was that meant to be funny?

retard.
not a fan of the xmen universe but it did pave the way for this comic-book movie era.

Fuckin' weirdo.

Obvious lie. Modern British girls never say, "Guv".

>the "X2 is best" meme again
First Class is better

Being a good actor is not necessary to be a movie star. Right now she's making the most that being a star in a meme TV show will literally pull audiences into theaters and this makes her bankable. She'd never, ever get cast in the sort of films actresses like Saoirse Ronan get cast in so I have nothing against her for taking the roles she can get. She probably gets paid more too.

It's not a solo movie. It's a full X-men movie.

>Blade was released in the 90's.
and changed everything about the character so it wouldnt look like a cape movie
it wasnt even a huge succes

>X-Men then goes on to copy his changes so it does not look like capeshit either

He was totally not influential at all.

The Rogue Cut doesn't really change the plot as much as they'd have you believe (Rogue is there and at one point takes over for Kitty), it's got some interesting new scenes though and it was the version I eventually bought seeing as it included the theatrical version in case I didn't like it.

>so it does not look like capeshit either
the X-men where fucking capeshit, they didnt have the yellow suits but they where still fucking capeshit. the studio sold it as that
youtube.com/watch?v=WTsRhKZwzng

No it didn't, there were many superhero movies way before xmen. Sorry to break the narrative you've been brainwashed with sweetie.

It's kinda hilarious how hard they keep trying to shill that butterface as attractive.

Adulthood is wanting to marry Freyfu and rek Starks.

Butterfaces are suposed to have hot bodies tho.

>basic bitch gives opinion

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Dark Phoenix Saga
>comicbook storyline from the early eighties
>writer, artist, and editor are all male and white (Claremont, Byrne, Stern)
>Jean Grey was supposed to live
>Editor in Chief Jim Shooter (a guy accused of being a misogynist by his contemporaries) insisted that Jean Grey had to die for her crime.
>now a woman is calling the Dark Phoenix Saga "revolutionary"

Why did I laugh?

Why? Because jews are superior to wypipo?
Isn't that the height of meritocracy? What are you? A white nigger?

the Disney acquisition can't come soon enough

based dropped poster

>Turner gushed
what did he mean by this?

Good thing Im done with capeshit after Logan just find another hobby you fucks