Hola, soy Daisy Ridley

youtube.com/watch?v=XM6Dq7m1ZAI

porg favor

Daisy is plumping up... Jesus Christ

She's a big girl

muerte cuckos

164. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/18 **#5**
It probably seems like a no win situation for this foreign born A- list mostly movie actress who is in that really big space franchise. She kicked coke but has gained about 20 pounds. The producers wanted her off coke but now want her to lose the 20 pounds she gained. Daisy Ridley ("Star Wars")

Underrated

She still looks weird to me.

>Hola soy Daisy Ridley, Watch el Guerra Stars, No watch Jumanji, por favor

What does she mean by this?

Shes a Hog waiting to Happen. And it time, it will. Shes probs on addys right now to control her weight.

JAJ

It's the cysts in her ovaries doing this

Can someone tell me about all these allegations? I've seen them alot around here. Are they proven real, where are they from?

>Gaining weight
>coke
Coke actually does the opposite, because you are always active and you are rarely hungry.

It's pretty obvious bullshit user. Don't forget what site you're on.

How to get qt gf?

well she gained the flab once she dropped the coke.

Now seems like shes back on it looking at her recent photoshoots.

Her itchy nose, the friendship with Fisher, tweeking in public appearences, shes a coke head.

>that
>qt
there's no hope for you already, shit taste retard

> She kicked coke but has gained about 20 pounds.
Are you on coke now or just fucking retarded? Reread that post.

BUILD

well after seeing that one british kid from stranger things get busted with coke at the airport I wouldn't doubt Daisy doing it but its most likely she finished the movie and stopped working out

Fucking sudacas, they can't barely speak Spanish. What a ridiculous accent.

I'm here user, I was just browsing the superior reddit as per usual.

>can't
Dumb spic. Remember who owns you.

Cocaine is like tabbacco in hollywood. Actresses especially do it for networking and weightloss.

Someone like who was hit with this sudden surge of fame i assume is even more in a dangerous position.

the full brunt of the force is truly with her...along with that gravitational pull as well

At least we don't make that disgusting sound with the "Z", arab rapebaby.

Nosotros inventamos el español, el sonido que hacemos con la "Z" es el correcto, tiraflechas.

>Ya saben que es un porg
Dios mio

She and Carrie Fisher should have switched roles in TLJ. That's how bad she got.

Kylo's plan is already set in motion.

>Excuse ME shitlord, did you just *burp* did you just weight shame me? It's sexist bigots like you *eats whole chicken* that make it so hard for young girls to enjoy Star Wars *snorts five lines of coke off of Carrie's dead body* with your toxiiiiii *braps* toxic masculinity. Well guess what *eats porg* the FORCE IS FEE*buuuurp*EEEMALE!!

wow, that was hilarious dude! 1 Upvote for you my friend!

t. spanish rapebaby

Guessing she does coke/smokes cigs when she is in a role then parties with booze when she doesn't

THICC

P U D G E

Why is she so ugly?

Easily my favorite qt of 2017, praise be kek for such beauties walking this scorched earth still.

man can you imagine the stank on that cunt?

>qt
>reptile face
>no curves (literally her chest is caving in and most men have better tits than her)
>no ass
>awful voice
>no acting talent
>terrible accent
She's ugliest girl of 2017. Why couldn't we get Felicity as Rey instead?

Apparently she has a hormonal disorder with testosterone shit, so her body/face is naturally more boyish

>her bf Kylo have bigger tits than her

The big mistery about her past, is that she is actually a femboy.

>implying she isn't actually a boy

Stop masturbating, eat right, exercise, get a hobby

Just look at her acting in TFA
She's clearly coked out of her mind

hnng muh dick i love these kinda accents, i nearly came in my pants when watching a katy perry commercial in Mexico

Is the cam rip quality decent? I'm looking for something to watch today

>Episode 9 takes place only a few hours after TLJ
>a massive, 300lb Rey waddles on screen before sitting down in a Rasca- errr Jedi Hover Battlesled™
>no explanations given
>sweating and wheezing at the slightest exertion
>in battle her opponents cartwheel and flip around her as she slowly rotates in her hoversled, taking lazy swings at them, while uttering her famous battle cry
>THE *huff* FORCE IS *wheeze* FEMALE! *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Kathleen pls

This cleverly subverts the patriarchal 'Hutts are male' trope. Bravo Kathleen.

>yfw unironically Daisy will probably get pretty overweight like most Britbong women do after she finishes Episode IX

good lord, she's repulsive

Holy fuck she looks like little anakin when he grew up and got busted

>The star wars curse is real

Jeeeezzzz

Not even True, plenty of fat coke heads

>It probably seems like a no win situation
How about she just fucking exercise and eat healthy?

Jake Lloyd is less ugly than Daisy Ridley.

"Hola soy Daisy Ridley, invito a mis hermanas de Iberoamerica a probar la Gran Verga Negra, ya que el pito blanco, como diria Yoda, es cosa del pasado."

YAAS QUEEN

FOR

jajajaja

"Sandía y vino mezclar no deberás, PUES MORIR PODRÁS!"

what a fat bitch, jesus.

JEJ

EL KINO

How do i stop masturbating?

Argiefag here. They're full on damage control, almost every single online article is trying to hype it, but word of mouth spread too quickly and it shows in the comments.

Translation: Article: "Still haven't seen Star Wars: The Last Jedi? Enjoy it in the best theaters of the country. Buy tickets here."

>Comments
>lol these movies are the dumbest. Star Wars is Star Wars from 1 to 6, end of story
>Disgusting. Star Wars ended in Episode 6: The Return of the Jedi

And people unironically enjoy real crap here. Fast and Furious kind of shit. I can't believe they're failing even here.

>toydarians and Munns = jews
>Ay lmaos = asians
>Gungans = blacks
Who were the Mexicans in the starwars universe?

Technically speaking for humans:

>Coruscant = Brits
>Chandrilla = Scots
>Tatooine = American Mid-West
>Corellia = New Yorker Americans

Everything up to Tokyo Drift was great though.

stay mad my man

>I will never have to meet Daisy Ridley in real life and deal with her disgusting smelly self
Thank god.

She has broken ovaries which means higher testosterone

That doesn't explain why she's ugly.

>says he will never meet her
>contradicts himself by implying he knows what kind of person she is irl
also
>triggered response
I sincerely hope you get to "meet" ANY girl irl, "barren cunt" or not.

>It's like poetry, they rhyme
Is this just a curse that female Star Wars leads get hooked on coke and become fat?

Yall soybois would be all over Daisy's dick if she was the one in Rogue One. Yall just mad @ TLJ, hence all this shit talk.

Hi Daisy.

1 was great. 2, 3, 4 were a downward spire. 5 and 6 were true action movie kino. 7 was a great tribute but worse than the previous two. 8 is shit but not 2, 3, 4 levels of shit yet.

She has a middle face deficiency and a really gummy smile. Felicity is 10x better looking and has dat ass

t.butthurt roastie.

You cant even bring yourself to say barren cunt can you, you dim witted thin skinned dull cunt.

>taking anything Etsy says remotely seriously

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>not a hobby

Why isn't the fat going to her """tits"""

barren cunt is what someone already used to address her, that's why it's in quotations, user.

creaturas....

how big is her clit?

Say it out loud 3 times. :^)

DID SOMEBODY SAY SOY???

I'll say it twice or maybe even four times, but never three, I'm no goddamn satan worshiper

based