Why haven’t you watched Bright yet user? The critic score on RT may be bad...

Why haven’t you watched Bright yet user? The critic score on RT may be bad, but let’s be honest we all know that’s because the major film industries are afraid of Netflix producing feature length films and have paid off movie critics to shill against it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRRoAZcwQMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm one of the 11 MILLION PEOPLE who watched it on opening weekend. so yes, you can stop shilling your flick now. they're already making a sequel too.

AMERIORCS

The only think i didnt like about it was that with a world like that it needed to be 2h longer or made inte a series.

Good, it felt incomplete AF and it was killing my autism

I wish Netflix would go back to letting you take screenshots. I don't want to pirate it just to take some screengrabs. What's the point in stopping people from sharing images of Netflix shit hmmm jews?

What's the consensus Sup Forums, should I watch this? The stakes are high, it's movie night

Well yeah.. it was too incomplete. But that's also because I wanted to see more of the world.

All in all it was a pretty fucking decent movie. Don't know why the critics were that harsh.

It's good but normies might find it "controversial" or "problematic". Don't watch it with your normie friends stacy and chad

The movie was stupid as shit and how somebody can like it is beyond me.

t. Farolas Birchtree

>le 56% face on the right

My friends are redpilled except the one who couldn't stop making anti religion comments in Silence and defended Africa's post colonial development

What was so bad about it?
muh fantasy? muh I don't like orcs in modern settings?

It wasn't that great. It was fun but it had its weaknesses. Nowhere near how the critics rated it though.

I don´t get the hate for the movie, Letterboxd is having a meltdown over it.
It´s not like it was great, but it was entertaining.
The only thing I really hated about it was the soundtrack, the retarded flips the elves did and the orc's comic relief bits.

I refuse to watch propaganda.

Was fucking brilliant and tikka a cute.

not only that it had one of the best female villains ive ever seen none of that marvel feminist bullshit just raw Savage visciousness that actually opposed an threat.

ALSO the fucking fight out during the shop was great and in general the action scenes were almost as gfood as the raid

I just wished the ending was a bit different like to make it ultimate kino the orc should have died and tikka im not sure how havent worked it out properly but i ffeel like soemthing could have made it a bit more emotional, loved smith btw wasnt expecting that, and it's literally made me feel like what i would do to tdo the right thing

not gonna lie I was hooked once she appeared and her sidekicks were great too, some agent 47 elf

it was ok. not as bad as critic reviews and not as good as audience reviews. cool world building. acting was pretty meh but passable. the r-rated violence and language was refreshing in a movie like this where they could easily have went the pg-13 route. overall, it was entertaining enough despite it's flaws. i'll watch the sequel to see where it goes

>watch movie
>was pretty good but flawed
>look at reviews, I has a 20% and they're calling it the worst movie of 2017
>actually read the reviews
>literally the only criticism and the criticism found in EVERY review is "DAAS RACIS DON'T REDUCE BLACK PEOPLE TO ORCS YOU RACISS DRUMPFS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Liberals were a mistake.

Because I don't watch capeshit

its not capeshit its actually better than that im not even kidding i hate capeshit, just check it out

I really liked it. I find the setting intriguing.

I have seen it. It's not a good movie and it doesn't really stand out.

I watched this last night. I was aware it had a low score but didn't read any reviews and honestly, it was pretty decent. Why is the critic score so low? It's a score so low that I suspect that it's deliberate, like political motive or something.

Why the hate?

Daily reminder that OB HW EJ

Can't you just use print screen key?

The orcs liked heavy metal so they weren't 100% black.

it was okey
It fell apart when they lost the gangsters, but then the gangsters somehow find them for no reason and the action scene goes on for another 10/15 minutes

its fucking awful dude

It's shit, don't bother.

an analogy isn't meant to work on every level

Friendly reminder that Microsoft Edge is the only browser that streams Netflix above 720p.

Why they can't be a composite race?

they didn't do enough with the settting at all. like the orcs and elves were an afterthought, the movie would have worked just the same without the fantasy twist and that's a shame.

psycho lady should have killed her worthless sister beaten the absolut fuck out of those two cowns, resurrected the dark lord and they should have just left the two in their misery for a sequel, then it would have been kino.

It was decent enough, just for the fact it's a big budget film that isn't another fucking Marvel or DC rehash. Also, fuck (((elves)))

Why are you watching flicks on your computer, dumb ass?

>Bright is capeshit

The Jews aka elves wanted to shut it down. The movie literally called them out for running the world and exploiting minorities like they do in reality

because it's in-your-face-obvious that they're representing black people

>issues with the police
>police are mean to them (leftist lie btw)
>deal drugs and are gangbangers because police ruined them (leftist lie btw)
>bottom rung of society, everyone hates them and calls them slurs
>can only get jobs via forced diversity programs
>humans resent diversity hires greatly and want to get rid of them
>dress like negroid gangbangers with NBA jerseys and big ugly basketball shoes
>"that's why they make up 50% of the NFL line, it's not racism it's just science"
>constant allegories of not liking other orcs because they "sell out" or are "not blooded" aka "he's acting white (civilized/decent)" "he ain't a true nigga" "he an oreo!"
>everyone despises orcish language and accent (ebonics)

etc. you'd have to be a level 10 brainlet not to understand that the orcs are the black people.

It is though, wtf is that thing beside Will Smith. I use the definition loosely, but it's fucking capeshit

I saw it on day 1, and loved it. Fuck the critics. inb4 you are stupid/have bad taste/whatever, it is entertaining, and that is the only thing that matters here.

Because I have an HDMI cable.

Tbh, I thought they acted more like spics than niggers

The Orcs are literally Slavs

I feel like the social commentry was all over the place.
Orcs are discriminated against in this world so humans aren't (as) racist to each other yet human gangs still exist and they seem divided down racial lines.
Orcs are obviously stand ins for blacks but they actually tried to take over to world so people have a legitimate reason not to like them
Also this world's version of luke skywalker was an orc, and magic hitler was an elf. Does that earn the elves no scorn and the orcs no goodwill?
The elves are clearly the jews, there's even a painting of an elf using humans to oppress orcs, how did they get away with that in hollywood.

Who are the superheros?

That is true, but the orcs are at fault, which shows that black people are the reason for their bad communties in reality. The scene in the beginning where Will Smith tries to explain that Orcs are different not dumber was funny as fuck.

Maybe it's not capeshit, but it's definitely fantasy, and i usually lump the two together into a ctegory that I don't typically watch

Did you not notice Will Smiths ghetto ass nigga neighbours maxing out front bringing the property value down? If anyone should be offended its the Mexicans but they're too busy killing each other irl to be offended by shit like this.

They are representing ALL ethnic underclasses.

Exactly. Its a fucking representation.

But not black people specifically.

Did will smith have an awesome fucking agent and then just decided to fire him at some point? Why does he keep doing all this garbage?

Blacks are indeed a large percentage of the American ethnic underclass. The orcs likely represent a combination of blacks and hispanics, maybe with a small bit of Arabs/Muslims.

>Why does he keep doing all this garbage?

The $90million budget probably included a very large paycheck for Will Smith.

I too remember the time Africans waged war against humanity which is why they have been marginalized ever since

Youve been drinking the pol Koolaid if you honestly think orcs are blacks

so you admit that you have no idea what you are talking about. Nice

>chads aren't right wing

>not watching fantasy

At one point will smith actually did decent movies that paid well instead of just for the money shit.

This was a pretty shit movie, almost cuba gooding jr tier shit, except cuba is actually doing better written material lately.

Why are you being so delusional? Will Smith is known for MiB, Independence Day, and Bad Boys. Are you going to pretend Bright is worse than those movies?

It actually is pretty good. Not great, but pretty good..

B+ movie, won't lie.

This. I turned my brain off and fucking loved it.

Okay sure buddy, you the internet argument. I guess I'm BTFO. How shall I recover?

I watch shit like LOTR, but unless it's genre-defining like that, I'm just not really interested

what about the metal though?

So based to see this movie doing great and SJW wars tanking hard. Fuck you critics, we'll pick what's entertaining and what's not.

t. sjw shill

>watching Max Landis shite

why literally everyone who defend this crap movie follow the exact same pattern? This posts looks like written by a bot. I know they are not bots. Just people from netflix.

The racial parallels don't have to be perfect.

In fact, the metal music was more about a cheap laugh because orcs view it as romantic music rather than any racial or ethnic commentary. Also, despite orcs love of metal, they still dressed like homies from hood.

t. Elderwoodstein

Tell us where Max Landis honked you

Will Smith does popcorn movies usually. He can act, see Ali.
People don't get Pop corn movies these days
Predator, Terminator, Avatar, Independence day, Matrix, All of the star wars movies especially A New Hope, Empire, Gladiator, Captain America Civil War, basically every marvel movie

all popcorn movies. They all have HUGE PLOT HOLES BUT....

They all have the correct story structure.
Act 1. Introduce all the character, explain the rules, explain the conflict, have the characters have some victory
Act 2. throw the heroes into some pit, the villians have adapted, the main characters just survive
Act 3. The heroes have adapted, they big final battle ensues, Heroes win and conflict is resolved

The Nustar wars trilogy completely fucks that arc up. Same with Harry potter films

>why literally everyone who criticizes this crap movie follow the exact same pattern? The posts looks like written by a bot. I know they are not bots. Just people from the big studios or rely on them for their own paychecks.

FIFY.

They dressed like Limp Bizkit.

It was okay.

I really hated the ending shot with the fairy and I thought the villain was a little underwritten.

But overall it was pretty good.
I felt for orccop and will smiths character seems like one of those straight laced cops caught in a bad situation

Also I'm glad that it was self aware about the whole magic thing.

I heard that critics hated it for not being fantasy enough??? Are they retarded?

Because letterboxd is full of wannaba critics. If MSM critics shit on something they will shit harder to fit in.

The Virgin Idris Elba
The Chad Will Smith

Why didn't you like it user? Did it need more lightsabers?

I KNOW WHY YOU HATE ME
I KNOW WHY YOU HATE ME
BECAUSE HATE IS ALL THE WORLD HAS SEEN LATELY!!

Orcs are are supposed to be marginalized whites

Actually yeah. That's probably the closest analogy

Seen as slow, stocky, punished for something their ancestors did.

Marginalized white are largely represented by the humans.

>I thought the villain was a little underwritten
I pesonally loved the villian but agree she was a little bit underwritten. I will explain why. In the original script there is not evil elf Inferni leader. There is just a witch ( race unknown ) that goes after the young ( good )apprentice elf. In the script the elves are the good ones overall.
In the script the magic feds storyline is far more stretched out.

That's a dumb thing to do user

It´s amazing how the director subverted the typical SJW plot.

I though the fed storyline, including the Shield of Light guy, was little more than setting exposition and useless to the plot. The movie could have done a lot more with the feds and sword dude.

I just marathoned Bright and I'm extremely satisfied. I hoped for End of Watch with orcs and thats exactly what I got.

Marginalized humans are largely represented by marginalized whites who are marginalized orcs.

checkmate

But what about the goblins, dwarves and lizard men?

>what is flyover land

>what is flyover land

Dragon feeding grounds?

the interrogation scene was perfect set up for explaining the "renegade elves" that do not exist in the script at all. In the script /sol/ are just crazy conspiracy theorists.

A bunch of broke ass white people dressed like 90s niggers ODing on opiates.

>/sol/ are just crazy conspiracy theorists

Have you seen Bright's History of Magic from Netflix?

youtube.com/watch?v=PRRoAZcwQMY

I haven´t watched that before but trust me David Ayre changed lore and script for his movie.