I don't understand

I don't understand.

whats a full second comp[aed to just a second?

I see this shit and all of the DO AMERICANS REALLY DO THIS? threads I really wonder where the fuck you people live. I live in a major mid Atlantic city and have seen seen this or excessive screaming and clapping or any of that shit.

Is it flyover states or the south?

No sound! For TEN seconds! Imagine that!

Truly groundbreaking Kinomaking.

In America people complain even when they know they are wrong to get free stuff. This sign is to prevent that.

This image perfectly encapsulates the RT audience score.

>Americans

Americans are already stupid, couple that with typical Star Wars fan autism and you've got a recipe for some giant neckbeard leaping out if his seat because he thinks there's a projector issue ruining his pristine viewing of the new movie.

what idiot wrote that? It doesn't even make logical/grammatical sense. It should either be "sound stops for about 10 seconds" or "sound stops for 10 full seconds" but not both. (also I'm pretty sure it was no more than 6 or 7 seconds of silence)

they needed to post that, watching in american theatre when that happened it was
>AWWW HELL NAH I DEMAND A REFUND
>WHO FUCKED UP THE SOUND I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER

B-but I thought "american education everyone" was a meme...

>mfw on tarkovsky tunnel scene in solaris

>Americans are already stupid

It's fine. The idiot here is YOU.

>MFW imagining all the autists who sperged out on opening night in this cinema

this is a notice for the projectionist to let them know they didn't fuck up the sound.
movie theaters are employed by wage slave dumbasses who somehow thought this notice was meant for the customers

Then why isn't it in the projection room? Inception had a similar notice about the dialogue volume and it was for the audience.

>Inception
I meant Interstellar fuck

>projectionist
lmao all they do is press play

Americans need everything explained to them - there were chimpouts and refunds demanded when the audience thought the audio had malfunctioned.

Proofs?

dont you mean it is definitely maybe fine?

How many oscars will it win?