The Loud House Thread

New episodes are airing again all this week at 5PM, and a reminder of the double-length special airing on Memorial Day.

Pets Peeved (Monday: TODAY)
>When Lana brings home a new pet, who the children adore, the four original Loud pets scheme to get rid of him.

Out of the Picture (Tuesday: 5/16)
>Afraid they will be forgotten, Lincoln and Clyde want to make a splash in the yearbook and crash group photos.

Room With a Feud (Wednesday: 5/17)
>Seeing his sisters fight with their roommates, Lincoln suggests a room shuffle based on a compatibility test.

Spell It Out (Thursday: 5/18)
>Tired of her siblings walking all over her, Lucy turns to a spell book to teach her siblings a lesson.

Relative Chaos (Monday/Memorial Day: 5/29)
>Ronnie Anne and Bobby visit their crazy, chaotic extended family. Bobby fits in great but Ronnie Anne struggles with the smothering nature of their relatives.

Promo for Relative Chaos:
fuckyeahtheloudhouse.tumblr.com/post/160697750183
a.pomf.cat/ngzird.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=y41KLVcPP3A
fuckyeahtheloudhouse.tumblr.com/post/160697750183/relative-chaos-memorial-day-special-promo
nickanimationstudio.tumblr.com/post/160700270840/happy-international-day-of-families-to-celebrate
mega.nz/#!luhxhTYI!XTwNoxX3ZgDJEvg-H1ImP6tjIgCAJPaqYUmzBpKBtgM
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaoxvLv185CdVh1QnV4dlNiWDA/view?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#!t8sjlIKb!AH43arkcm3Deuo3A6C3t2emiA_DWMQqtCdpGtZRSIUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw new episodes this week

>that hand placement

So is Ronnie and Bobby leaving forever? What the fuck is going on?

AYAYAY! virgen de guadalupe, pero que casa mas ruidosa!

pretty realistic if you ask me

So that one with the overbite is the Down syndrome character?

RACIST

Every single Mexican family ever.

W A L L
A
L
L

THICC

Unlikely.

I'm predicting that it's going to be like that one Powerpuff Girls episode where they move to the City. After her kids admit they don't like it, their mom is relieved because she's actually been hating it too.

It's an ineffective method of stopping illegal immigration. A fleet of ships on your maritime borders would be far more effective.

I expect lots of art with her and Leni to pop up after this episode

As a mexican, I am offended by these stereotypes.

The special could be good. Out of the Picture sounds fun too.

as a mexican I'm offended by you being offended by thinking any kind of mexican representation in cartoons is offensive. ahora si me disculpas voy por mi tequila y mi sombrero para dormir debajo de mi cactus favorito.

Oh, there was also a promo for the episodes of this week.

youtube.com/watch?&v=y41KLVcPP3A

It's creepy how a simplified cartoon character can remind me of my sister so much.

Does Lori look different to you guys?

so lincoln IS going to be on this episode.
glad to see that.

Full promo here
fuckyeahtheloudhouse.tumblr.com/post/160697750183/relative-chaos-memorial-day-special-promo

Still looks like a bitch to me.

for you.

>ronnie anne and lincoln are bffs!
vicious lieeeeeeeeeeeeees

as a Mexican i think that you are a easy to trigger chicano.

Assuming the "Back Out There" synopsis is real, it really is all over the place on if they are dating or not.

As for this weeks episodes:
> Pets Peeved
Hoping this could be the best episode of the week. Presumably going to be quite slapstick heavy, with the Kids having the Season 1 Parents look of "Not being able to see the heads". Interestingly, we haven't even seen the new pet yet.

> Out of the Picture
Seems like the least interesting of the four, and not because it's a Clyde episode. I expect they were be a few new "background cuties" that pop up and that will be what the /lhg/ clings on to with this.

> Room with a Feud
On paper, should be the best episode of the week, if ultimately a little predictable on how it ends. I am concerned that this ends with Lincoln apologising to everyone when status quo is resolved.

> Spell It Out
I thought the last Lucy centric episode was good, so high hopes for this one. Interesting that she's got a second turn as the Protagonist of the episode though when Leni, Luan, and Lynn have yet to have one yet.

Change the parrot for 3 to 6 dogs or varying race and age and you are golden

Accurate

This t bh but you can keep the parrot, is not uncommon for mexicans to have a bird pet.

Definitely.

I'm really, REALLY hoping the rumors about Ronnie Anne leaving the show aren't true.

>Interestingly, we haven't even seen the new pet
They just posted it on their instagram, it's a puppy

Shame. Expected something more "exotic" like a hedgehog or anything legal in Michigan that doesn't happen to be whatever the "classic" Loud pets are.

This thick hip and legs! Oh, my god!

Oh snap, that is one cute pupper.

Bitch got legs like Strong Sad

Now think how more creepy it will be for you, when the Leeds start coming in.

*lewds

>Luna literally rimjobbed a dog

We're MEGA-user with the Google drive and Mega link for pets peeved!

First Clyde now him?

Something tells they might leave. God I hope not.

Weres the MEGA link & Google drive link for today's new episode?

shut the hell up Brandon

U shut the hell up

We're is mega-user for the Google drive link & Mega link?

They seem like the person who would prefer that "Chicanx" thing nowadays.

Google Drive & MEGA link for Pets Pevaed when!!!

A little predictable but still a cute episode.

Weres The Google drive or MEGA LINK for Today's episode!!!!

If we get episodes focused on Lucy, Luan, Luna, or Lynn, I hope they include the dates they picked out for Lincoln to see what their friendships are like.

I don't think so. The Casagrandes are referred to as new cast members, so I'm guessing it's a misunderstanding and the Casagrandes are actually moving to Royal Woods.

nickanimationstudio.tumblr.com/post/160700270840/happy-international-day-of-families-to-celebrate

>mfw it's always Mexicans
>mfw Puerto Ricans is the always the second option
>mfw all of south america is forgotten

And this is why gringos believe the lie that tacos are the best latino food, rather than arepas.

Sorry, but pastelles are the god tier Latino food. Also, how do we know the Casagrandes are Mexican instead of Puerto Rican or Cuban or something else?

What happened to Lucy's bf?

Lucy buried him in the back yard.

Dose MEGA-user have a MEGA link or google drive link for today's episode

We're is he!!!

It's strange that it takes this long

If I was MEGA-user, I would honestly delay putting up the link another 10 minutes every time you ask.

He quit the show and only cares about Samurai Jack.

You believe everything you hear on /trash/?

Anyone can say "MEGA-user here", especially on a board like trash where you can't have tripcodes.

It's far more likely that he's simply been busy tonight and hasn't been online. The kid's gonna have a life outside of ripping kids cartoons for a bunch of shitposters on a Chinese image board to watch.

If anything, let this be a lesson that you should always have a back-up plan prepared.

Did he post in /trash/? I'm talking about what he said in the discord.

>I only care about a show that airs once a week and is ending forever this Saturday
That sounds somewhat dubious.

>so the morticians club is made of The Addams Family, Lucy, Lincoln, Clyde, and Nosferatu...makes sense to me

mega.nz/#!luhxhTYI!XTwNoxX3ZgDJEvg-H1ImP6tjIgCAJPaqYUmzBpKBtgM

>it's image related instead

They aren't Mexicans they are Latino's

There's a difference

Here's the drive. drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaoxvLv185CdVh1QnV4dlNiWDA/view?usp=sharing

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaoxvLv185CdVh1QnV4dlNiWDA/view?usp=sharing

Not that user bitching and complaining but thx. Watch it when I get home.

Noice.

Luna kissed a dogs anus

How much lower can she sink?

This thing reminds me of "Big Dog" because of it's hair thing.
I miss 2 Stupid Dogs :(

Don't Tell Shad

I hope so.

They're the worst part of the show.

Doesn't work?

>the return of Haiku

Fucking nice.

>Getting rid of Lincoln's waifu

If they did that Sup Forums would drop it in a heartbeat.

Cute episode. Not a gut buster but a few good chuckles.

This should work.

mega.nz/#!t8sjlIKb!AH43arkcm3Deuo3A6C3t2emiA_DWMQqtCdpGtZRSIUc

Nah, Sup Forums is pretty divided on her. Half of us hate her, the other half want more.

I don't know why anybody would hate Ronnie Anne. She does nothing wrong, and, dare I say it, is a qt.

I'd rather have her than not have her since we already have her, but I don't really want her and wouldn't ask for her.

>I don't know why anybody would hate Ronnie Anne

Because she gets in the way of muh incest

Oh gee, an episode with a Mexican family.
Can't wait for most of the jokes to be centered around food.

Best Loud

I hate her.

She takes precious time away from Lincolns superior love interest.