Does anyone else think this is still a masterpiece?

Does anyone else think this is still a masterpiece?

i do. 2017 was the year of redemption for both nolan and villeneuve.

Like fury road and gravity watching it at the cinema tricked me into thinking it was good, then watching it again at home i realized it's shit

Does anyone else think they are special cause they turn on something they like becasue people they hate also like that thing

Gravity was shit in cinema too

it was KINO it was TEAL and ORANGE and had WAIFUS and KINO cinematographies

yes

deakins -> best cinematography

>Do gook and poo animators reuse reskinned stills & models for different film and game studios?
>Does a bear shit in the woods?
The memory doctor literally says she's an outsource resource feeding a transplanetary corporation, of fucking course her custom memories are for mass production, if you know anything about how the capitalist world ie the real world works.

Yes of course I do

MASSAPEECE

That just means you're an easily impressed plebeian.
and yes BR2049 is a masterpiece

What are you on about?

>TEAL and ORANGE
t. someone who didn't even see the film

Makes sense that these brainless ass shitposters are making assumptions about the film solely based on the cover art.

>Watching Gravity
>At all
there's Clooney's Kubrick inferiority complex of a cock stuffed in your anus right there

Just signalling to a neckbeard youtuber i know, move on citizen.

Really getting tired of proving you retards wrong

>DOES ANYBODY ELSE

BACK TO PLEBBSHIT WITH YOU RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished a rewatch. Two questions: is there any in-story clue as to how Joe located Luv's convoy?

The earliest spoilers said K is a genderswapped clone of the memory director Dr. Stelline. Is this true or is the record of a male orphan K found in the dnarchive just another false trail left by Deckard and crew?

Good job posting promo pictures who aren't even in the final movie, retard.

>using promo shoot pictures, set photo pictures and same exact pictures multiple times because even while nitpicking you couldn't find enough frames for your dumb meme post collage
Beyond pathetic.

K is not special, period.

He is special, but not because he's born special, but because of the actions he takes in the third act.

you prob have a shit setup at home. i have a 64" tv with sound system, its amazing still

6/10

Many of them are in the movie.

Also, I really liked the scene where Joe strangled the bitch with one hand just after she declared she was better than him. Better my ass! Take that!

Also, in my headcannon, he doesn't die on the steps. The lady with the memories makes a copy of his memories and then they grow another body for him.

It's exactly what I wanted

2nd on the right is a fucking fanart poster

you clearly haven't watched the movie

>Villenueve's latest epic is so monolithic (you)farmers are forced to resort to their haggard cliches even when it doesn't precisely fit the facts of the film itself
lel desperate

>Does anyone else think this is still a masterpiece?

yes

except
>Peugeot supplying LAPD vehicles

lulz

I hate reddit so much.

When they like something you like and ruin it for everyone with their retarded fanboy-ism.

also just reply with
>cherrypicking
if you have to respond at all, and stop feeding him the a he craves. practice this with diligence and watch the bait quality rise

Why would I take the time combing through this brainlet redditor trash looking for screenshots, promo on set pictures from google are indicative of what ends up on the screen you waste of life.

Go watch your cool aesthetic bore that tricks you into thinking you watched something of substance, you are an embarrassment to movie goers everywhere

without a doubt

like if Villeneuve needed to redeem himself for anything

So who or what was the male record with dna identical to deckard's little girl?

>when someone says blade runner 69420 is not a cyberpunk-KINO masterpiece

He's just a replicant that was one of the ones given memories from the girl

the male orphan was just a false trail

Yes

False document, you mong

>dunshit

As if Nolan needed to redeem himself after Banekino and Stellarkino.

Alrighty. So how did Joe find Luv's convoy?

Because the promo pictures are not made on set you dumb mongoloid, it's made in an entirely different location by different people. One of the reason why they look shit, especially compared to the film.
Not to mention that you literally used fan art and same exact frames multiple times also. As I've said, beyond pathetic.

2049 is apex kino.

Best Nolan film since The Prestige.

not saying much

Ford was killing it. It's a shame he didn't have more dialogue in the movie.

Plot convenience, you mong

It's definitely not a masterpiece. Maybe the director's cut will cover up some of the movie's problems. We were all very hungry for some good Sci-Fi kino. James Cameron and Ridley Scott have completely lost it. We've been teased for so long and after Interstellar we desperately needed something to fill the void. 2049 fills that void and we are blindly praising this movie.

With that said there are some serious issues with the movie:
> Would have worked much better as a reboot. I do not care for Harrison Ford being shoved into as many films as possible before he croaks.
> Hans Zimmer is played out.
> The story was borderline spoonfed to the audience and added to the overall length. Without the fan service and explanation of plot points the movie would be like 15 - 30 minutes shorter, maybe more.
> Iffy acting and casting in some areas.

>all those hands
Is this made by Bresson?

ridley scott is so damn close with those last alien movies, almost amazing stuff, just fell short slightly

>Maybe the director's cut
The theatrical cut is the definitive director's cut, Villeneuve has said it multiple times now. No other versions will be made, atleast from Villeneuve himself.

How many of this film's writer's conceits have you caught so far? Dump them now you dong

"no"

Blade Runner 2049 is breathtakingly dull...It barely has enough story to cover a 90-minute film let alone one that runs 164...It's punishingly slow, the performances are sullen and dour; nobody seems interested in being there...the film is a visual bore.

I wish I enjoyed the soundtrack more than I did. For me the score had two modes, bootleg Vangelis, and boring and very familiar bombastic Hanz Zimmer.

It really feels like he actually gave a shit in this one

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

t. someone who can't watch a single film released before his birth year

the only film in the last few years that made me go out to the theatre more than once to see it.

lmao at these tryhards. like wittle babbies
>Blade Runner 2049 is a 10 hour long Vanity Fair cover shoot
that's how u do it amateueuers

Umm I don’t know sweetie. Was a tad misogynistic. Also having a white male protagonist is kind of *smacks lips* racist. I mean it’s the 21st century right?

Sent from my Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Prometheus was close and a cool concept.

Covenant was pure garbage. Ridley has officially lost it or intentionally sabotaged Alien to save us from the horrible stuff Sony had planned.

I've probably seen 10x more movies than you, son

we're talking about a movie that was released this year, what point are you even making?

Poor mans OGF

Obvious reddit trash for manchildren and cinebuffs

My point is your list of top ten films is ten posts tardy, post your top 10 already faggot

>making lists

how to spot a redditor pleb

I have yet to see it. I'm wating it to be released on pay tv

the premise seems as dumb as the original though (MUH ROBOTS WHO ARE IDENTICAL TO HUMANS, SO THEY ARE DISCRIMINATED BECAUSE THE WHITE MAN IS RACIST YOU SEE) (spoiler: the book handled the androids in a more interesting way)

neck yourself brainlet

Blade Runner
Blade Runner 2049
Metropolis
Alien 3
The Prestige
Rushmore
A Serbian Film
Satantango
Return of the Jedi
Nebraska

Why would it have stopped being a masterpiece? What a fucking stupid question

Meant for

am I the only one who thought it was a decent 6.5/10 movie and nothing more? why is everything now a matter of love or hate?

The point that you think a film like Blade Runner 2049 has a "punishingly slow" pacing, which indicates that you watch nothing but capeshit and film released after the 90s. If this is punishingly slow then what the fuck would you think of films by Bela Tarr or Tarkovsky

that all u got now huh babby
how this site has fallen

Gravity is shit. Fury Road is the most watchable movie ever made. I could watch it every day for the rest of my life and not get bored.

Go back to /vg/, IMDB

was this supposed to prove me wrong?

what

>why is everything now
>now
user on this board there are only revolutionary groundbreaking masterpieces and complete utter dogshit flicks when it comes to opinions, nothing inbetween.

Have you ever based an opinion on a desire to be different than the mainstream even if it was contrary to how you actually felt? Or is it just something you think other people (whose opinions you disagree with) do?
I suspect that rarely if ever happens, and is nothing more than an easy way to dismiss opinions you don't like or can't argue against effectively.

I didn't ask for top ten neckbeardcore of all time

Yes I like tarkovsky and no I don't watch capeshit, the fact that you think slow = good or that you're so proud of yourself that you can watch a long movie is the sign of a pseudo intellectual

only plebs assign serial numbers to everything and think of it as a meaningful expression
what does a 6.5 even mean

>proven wrong by image

>was this supposed to prove me wrong?

either substantiate your original point better or you're clearly just in it for the (You)s

you think it has a boring color palette, but there's clear evidence to the contrary, so where do you go from there?

art is subjective idiot. some people like white people guitar music or country. others like rap or edm stuff.

65% you autist

The original argument was that teal and orange was only used in the cover art, but you just helped my argument, thanks

of what, your sincerity-to-shitposting ratio. i judge your character 33%

fuck you I am easily 8.1 or 81%

Nigger I'm pi/2pi at least.

>entire comment chain's subject is the film itself
>but-but we were talking about the marketing materials

brainlet

uhh... whoa... err...

Nice headcanon implications, I never said slow = good, I just pointed out how you think that a film cut like this is punishingly slow, like it's on an extreme.
Heavily doubt that you enjoy Tarkovsky if you make much such ridiculous statements.

81% a mulatto that's for sure you filthy taintbrain

>that spacing
>"comment chain"
>meme grid
>nu wojack
>thinks 2049 is good

literally read the thread you fucking retard

I can guarantee you right now he doesn't watch either. Remember these are the same people that believe directors like Lav Diaz are "obscure"

>make a thread about a film
>all posts are entirely "NO YOU'RE A PLEB" brainless autistic screeches from both sides
Someone nuke this board