Can you guys stop shitposting about nuwars long enough to talk about something actually good?

Can you guys stop shitposting about nuwars long enough to talk about something actually good?

Best episodes not on Netflix?
Mike or Joel?
Is the new series any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RHVoFpncgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of Season 4
Joel
No

>joel

Opinion in le garbage

I don't have a problem with Mike, but I Joel as shorthand with for "no Sci-Fi." Bill absolutely sucks.

godzilla vs. megalon
mike
another childhood favorite castrated in the modern era user

MST3K reboot is hot garbage. Stick with Rifftrax (Mike, Kevin, and Bill), it's consistently hilarious

Bill is funny as hell

Joel. I've been watching the whole show chronologically off and on for awhile and his style is just very comfortable and relateable. I understand why Mike is easier to like, though.

bump

I also thought Joel was better, he is more like me. My favorite episode is Gamera Vs. Guiron but I've seen them all plenty of times. Not ever going near the new shit.

Final Sacrifice will always be my #1

The drunk guy says I can't help being an idiot, I'm canadian
youtube.com/watch?v=4RHVoFpncgA

I'm not sure what's on Netflix because I watch at deep13.us/synth

Mike by far.

No, the new season is fucking trash. All of it.

You are correct sir absolutely
I have season 4 on DVD and dont like Mike either. Season 3 is alright, but you can clearly see Joel is drunk in some episodes and its kinda sad...

>Can you guys stop shitposting about nuwars long enough to talk about something actually good?
Not really.

Was he drunk, smoking the wacky tobaccy, or both? Also, is it true that Kevin and Trace hate each other?

No, and no.

Revenge of the Creature
Joel
Yes

Just watch the first episode of Season 3 and youll see him drunk as a skunk dude. Cant even open is eyes. Still a great episode, but you can probably see the way he """jokingly""" tells Crow to shut up in some of the episodes that he could probably be hard to work with behind the scenes. That being said I like his fatherly dynmic with the bots more than Mike's buddy dynamic. I like the Corny aspects of the props and the low budget, its so campy - same with Frank's bad acting skills - its just all so peefect.
Best episodes might be
-The Beatniks
-The Rebel Set
-Being From Another Planet
-Pod People
-Mitchell
-The Girl From Lover's Lane

But Im biased as I dont like a lot of the Sci-fi episodes

Mystery science theatre is the most unfunny yank shut I've ever experienced

*shit

The biggest sin the reboot series commits is the same constraint Universal put on the film: tell a bunch of jokes. Talk over every major plot point and line of dialogue.
With the Joel era, and to a slightly lesser extent
with Mike (where they spend way too much time in the sketches doing genuinely cringy music like "Loving Lovers Love" and "Brain in Your Arms" song fillers), you can actually "watch" the movies.

Why do people not like the Sci Fi episodes?

Look at this guy's episode list Only two of those would meet the critera the Sci-Fi network put on them, that is, only watch "really bad" sci-fi movies, when really their best work is in earnest industrial shorts, dramas with bad acting, and dubbed Japanese films.

There's one movie they did that I could watch without the riffing, which is Operation Double 007. Also Joel is best.

The only problem with the new season is Felicia Day because she has worse comedic timing than the random Midwestern fatties they always had, which is embarrassing.

Some of the shorts are better than whole episodes
>IM HIIIIIRED
>(HE'S HIRED, HE'S HIRED, HE'S HIRED)

I've got 3 DVDs of films they riffed: Final Justice, Jack Frost and Moon Zero Two. I'd consider that too if I could find it.

I'm a sucker for shorts, probably what to do on a date, Mr. B, etc.
Joel is superior outside of the theater, Mike is the best in the theater.
New series is a bit different, but I've laughed a lot. Plus having Har Mar Superstar do the theme is pretty great.

>Implying we can have an actual discussion while it's the holidays and we are swamped with soy

Yeah...no can do, gotta clean. just go to the real Sup Forums if you want to talk.
>They are busy shitting on us mind you