youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZIbFVuIpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's becoming "that guy" actor.

it's not well.

Liverleaf

>not even promising capeshit
Yeah no

Solo

Unironically han solo a star wars story just to see how disney can keep ruining star wars

forgot trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZIbFVuIpQ

Is that Aquaman/Das Boot crossover?

Big Guy kino

>Edgy teenage shit
No thanks.

>your most hyped movie for the year is a man who commands goldfish
>your most hyped movie is another DCEU impending bomb
>still being excited for Aquaman after Momoa's shitty performance in JL

you sad, sad man

I just checked. Damn it looks like a boring year. I guess Venom if it's r rated or Aquaman unless WB or Geoff Johns cucks James Wan.

>everyone listing capeshit and star wars

Tough as They Come (2018)
>Travis Mills (played by Adam Driver), a soldier in Afghanistan looses his four limbs four days before his 25th birthday, and when he returns home must reconcile with his step-father (Sylvester Stallone), and live with only prosthetics for his arms and legs.
>At the heart of the story is the soldier’s relationship with his father-in-law, who stood by his side from the day he got home from the hospital.
>Directed by SYLVESTER STALLONE HIMSELF

Mankino inbound

DKeks still get excited for their latest shitfest.

When will they ever learn?

Looking at the list of films for 2018 I don't blame OP

This.
I mean it, the Sup Forums shitstorm will be fun as hell
And it comes out in May, so it's not that far off

Not very hyped for this after Warcraft.

What's with Adam Driver playing disabled people?

And this sounds like it will be kino. Oscar bait, for sure, but kino.

this. just to see how Sup Forums will continue to give disney money so they can complain how bad they are

Han Solo so I can laugh at more people shitting on Kathleen Kennedy and Emilia Clarke. I almost want to watch it just to shit on it but the closest theater is a half hour drive away which means I'd have to watch it sober. No thanks. By the time I get around to watching it I'll already know how exactly bad it is. :(

Did he lose his penis?

mantears will be shed

He proven hes kino capable. fantasy just isnt his thing. hes back to scifi

Bumblebee of course

I'm a DC chad but seriously: who the fuck asked for an aquaman movie? why doesn't DC do another Superman movie before Cavill gets too old and refuses to return, before based Ben leaves the role, THEN do feminist flash and aquachad. DC needs to realize it's in a crisis that has put its DCEU in peril, they need their hottest properties out in proper movies to save their franchise before Aquachad. After faith is restored in the DCEU, I see a succesful Aquachad movie, NOT NOW AFTER JUSTice League

>Aquaman

Who the fuck wants to watch a literal sea-monkey

>TLJ underperforming cathastrophically
>G-GUYS MEMBER DC?
Why are disney shills so transparent? Anyhow Wan knows how to make fun flicks so I guess I'll give it a try

Annihilation

>doubting based James Wan
Go watch some meme flick , pleb

yeah it's absolutely retarded.
It should be Superman, Green Lantern and then something zany like Legion of Superheroes.

They need more women, they need a successful green lantern, they need to be developing the new gods.

Matt Vaughn and Mark Millar are working on it

Pic related is only correct answer.

>mild interest in seeing if Solo can dig SW out of the fucking cellar

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

You can keep the post Whedon capeshit. I just want slutty edgy crime movies like Gotham City Sirens and whatever else they can revolve around Joker.

Sounds similar to Stalker and Metro 2033, thanks for making me aware of this movie, I'm interested now

TELL ME ABOUT BROCK!
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SYMBIOTE?!!

fuck, i can already tell its gonna be kino

This is my answer as well.

"Jews? In MY comic books?"

Our girl.

This may not quite count because it's already been seen but the theatrical release is in April.

Isn't that the one that sounds like fanfiction from Sup Forums?

This looks like a corker.

>ctrl-f avengers
IT'S GONNA BE EPIC BROS

>le happy music playing while violence takes place trope
I too love the taste of shit, friend

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I legit am hype for this. I have a lot of faith in both Wan and Aquabro.

Yes, actually.

This.

Also that Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn movie from the director of Tombstone and 99

>Smashing together the Avengers and GotG
Like, you have to imagine every actor in that movie has at least a dozen quip quota. The whole fucking movie will be jumpcut 'action' scenes and relentlessly oneliners on an unprecedented scale.

Wow, an actual film. I’ll be watching for sure.

but Chris Evans has a BEARD! It's just like my unfinished Kojima game! Please go see our pretentious capeshit commercial!

>What's your most hyped movie for 2018?
none

all I have is some curiosity for a few and that's it. I'm not hyped, Im not jaded, it's just business as usual and there isn't much to be excited about if at all.

Sam Bell better return as promised or I'll RIOT

The Irishman

Dragged Across Concrete

This looks cool. Glad they made Margot Robbie realistically ugly too