Interesting Ashi Theory

>Ashi is wearing a prison uniform.
>On that same uniform, there is a key symbol on the side where her heart is.
>They "key" to saving Ashi is through her heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWl0O6fn3QY&ab_channel=CinéOST
youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II
youtu.be/FbQDDWoZhSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jack has to fuck the aku out of her
>50 years of semen, ect

It is obvious she will be freed through the "power of love" bs.

>They "key" to saving Ashi is through her heart.
I will literally kill myself if Genndy does this...

Ever seen "The Aku Infection" Episode?

Oh, there's gonna be 50 years of love alright.

>Jack is so righteous that his jizz has the same evil-destroying power as his sword

I like it

You think Jack will will himself into Ashi's heart to remind herself of who she is? I guess that wouldn't be too bad.

I'm getting Kingdom Hearts vibes from this theory.

Ya gotta use white goo to defeat black goo.

Cum, open your heart.

>Jack's dick is the key to resolving the plot

we /panytandstocking/ now

>that scene
>ashi brushing her hair over her ear to try and get Jack to notice her
>asking about his past to basically figure out if it's okay for them be a couple
>earlier got visibly excited to take off the rob in front of him, and visibly disappointed when he stopped her
>coming back to say "bye" when she goes to get new clothes because she want's to see him one more time after turning the corner
Good lord she is perfect. Genndy I swear to fuck if you break them up after Jack just said she's the only living thing he loves...

That is further proof Ashi will live in the end. Ashi and Jack are not 100 percent officially a couple, Jack hasn't confessed his feelings to Ashi yet, and it will be the power of love that defeats evil once and for all.

>To break Aku's hold on Ashi, Jack must break Ashi's hymen.

while I hope you are right, Jack did sorta confess his love for her, but she has not confessed her love for him.
>Everyone I have ever *beat* loved has become just a memory
>I do not want you to become just a memory.
Although since he has not literally said "I love you" to her, maybe the trope gods will be satisfied.

No, you don't get it, Jack's Rick is a weapon of divine power, the power to slay evil and create new life.

I have a feeling he's saving that payoff for the very end. Jack was restraining himself out of his fear of Aku FEMTOing her.

Jack should break Aku's Hymen too just for good measure

>for fear of aku femtoing her
>she unwillingly becomes femto
I guess berserk posters were onto something, but the wrong direction.

it was heavily implied from the beginning, what with her mom saying "yes, Aku's flame burns hot within you"
It was pretty rapey though when she got corrupted though ,Jesus fuck Genndy.

>jack kills aku with the help of ashi
>he still doesnt age
>ashi also does not age since she is part demon
>they literally fuck till the inevitable heat death of the universe when the last sun is about to burn out they are still fucking

Yes please

Someone should take that one gif of jack humping ashi except make the bluescreen background a cosmic passage of time.

2cute.

Samurai Jack is a cliche show.
It will happen I mean Jack literally said stuff like "You aren't like your father." and shit.

giv ashi gf

giv

>mfw this is actually plausible considering her other outfit was also symbolism

No this is 100% the reason it will be destroyed by Aku. The love that couldn't be hurts so much more than the love that got a chance even for a minute.

I swear to God the if Jack kisses her to free her I will fucking cringe so hard my neck will snap and Ill roll myself down the stairs to finish myself off.

Well Samurai Jack is a cliche story so I can see that happening. The ultimate good vs. the ultimate evil.

Considering how literal and cliche everything has gotten, I can see that being the ending.
And it's everything I could ever want. Considering it's the end of Jack's journey, I think it's best for him and ashi to finalize their relationship at the end without hinting towards drama. Just end the show decisively with jack putting his sword away and settling down with the girl who is in love with him and vice versa

So you're telling me Samurai Jack is Bruce Willis? And this ends like the Fifth Element?

>MULTIPASS
>WACHA

>scottsman ghost and daughters show up
>scottsman angry that he isnt marrying all of his girls but got himself an aku hussey.
>scottsman told his daughters of jack and they all are litterally waterfall vaginas from the anticipation of meeting him only to find him fawn all of this tiny girl that doesnt even have thightmuscles that could crush rocks

i want this so bad.

I would actually get up and scream with joy if this song played over the credits
youtube.com/watch?v=OWl0O6fn3QY&ab_channel=CinéOST

Tbh if the show had another couple episodes this would 100% happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

Uh. Duuuuhhhhhhhhhh!

At least its not like Armageddon

>Jacks Rick
We are gonna have another fucking Rick and Mortython next weekend, aren't we?

>Ashi is wearing a prison uniform.
>On that same uniform, there is a key symbol on the place where her vagina is is.
>The "key" to saving Ashi through her vagina is Jack's penis

Rick is a nickname for richard.
And what....is another name for richard

Lionheart!

Ricky, Rich, Rickster, Richy.

Did someone call me?

And Richard Lionheart was captured near Vienna in 1192!
Which is the year when...

Islam should've been wiped out

No ya dipshit! It's the year when Prince Yaroslav Vladimirovich of Novgorod burned down Tartu and Otepää Castles, in Estonia.
Which language is closely related to the Finnish language.
And as we all know, Donald Duck is the most popular comic book character in Finland, where his name is... AKU!

So! Ashi must be somehow related to Aku!

Honestly i just want Jack to find peace and be happy after suffering for so long

Seems likely, since her fern gully outfit also hinted at future-comings with its green-black-red theme.

>Aku has to purge the black goo with his white goo.

Did you rike it?

But we already KNOW she's Aku's daughter dipshit!
>Oldboyfags BTFO

>You think Jack will will himself into Ashi's heart to remind herself of who she is?

>Jack gives her the equivalent of the suicide prevention speech she gave him

That'd be pretty sweet, actually.

Just watch, it will turn out that the finger jizz Aku gave the cult was actually Jack's jizz that he kept inside him this whole time after Jack fucked him in the desert. Ashi is actually Jack's daughter.

You daughterfags are just grasping at straws now

I'm guessing is right. Jack made an oblique confession, but those usually don't count. And Ashi hasn't spoken her feelings (might have, had Aku not shown up for a chat).

Change that might've to a would've user, that's actually where she was heading

Ashi being possessed was as rapey as it gets without it being actual, literal rape. Which Genndy would never include because it doesn't jive with the tone, he doesn't roll that way, and he knows some of his kid viewers grew up and are watching with THEIR kids.

God I'm sick of POWER OF LOVE deus ex machina shit

You could tell just by the tone in her voice that she didn't want to hurt the love of her life

In some ways that trope DOES have validity.

You must really hate Samurai Jack.

>didn't want to
That's an understatement, she would rather die knowing he has a chance rather than be responsible in any way for his pain

You have to go back, OP.

This
Ashi-Jack romance is cute as hell. Genndy please don't make me suffer

The thing you have to keep in perspective about this entire series is that it is largely autobiographical to Genndy Tartakovsky's life, and lots of the themes and messages we've seen reflect his personal story. The more you understand this, the clearer it becomes that Ashi is going to live.

>aku can make time portals
>ashi is aku
hmmmm I wonder how jack will make it to the past

You know it's just like Panty ready to Save Brief by making one smex.

Nice to see Reddit is on the same page

Sup Forums was pointing this out minutes after Aku had enslaved her.

There's a lot of cross-pollination between here and the le ribbit. Shit, they screencap our Samurai "A blade in the daddy and a baby in the daughter" Jack threads.

See, we CAN get along

I thought the prisoner outfit was symbolic foreshadowing of what was gonna happen to her
Never notice the key though, so you may be right

Only issue I have with Reddit is the insistence of getting attention for your persona, and directly awarding that behavior.
This causes an arms race of sorts over who can screencap the fresh meme fastest, whereas here (At least for me) I'm inclined to make it myself.

Rewarding***

You see it with the less neurotic tumblr users, too.

>Yeah, Jack! Get some!
>Yeah, Ashi! Get some!

It's probably both, especially in light of the double role the green dress served.

Agreed. It's not for me, but I don't have anything really against it.

It's so cute to see ashi being shy and feminine in front of jack. It's too pure it's disgusting.

Also the scene where ashi checking out jack's sexy ass and smiling made my heart clench.

the key was clearly cutting the darkness with the sword. he cut her a bit and she got bit free, should have touched her with it.

make sure to post a video of it

Ashi is actually the first and only time I've called a female character a goddess.

The leech poison scene foreshadowed her salvation

Make it a live stream!

It is obvious symbolism, especially after the flower outfit was obvious.

I haven't had an appetite since episode 9, it stressed me out a lot.
[Spoiler]even before I learned that my close friend is missing
Anyone got any advice to cheer me up?

Imagine if that leech landed higher up

Am I the only one who thinks she's hotter like this

Stop fappin to your daughter Aku! Ya flamin faggot!

Fucking spoiler tags

How so, user?

>It's too pure it's disgusting.

That's what you get when two emotionally stunted characters form a couple.

>Was there a girl?
>YES! MANY!

Can't say I can be much help, because I neurotically stress over things I can't control, too. You have to remind yourself that the stress is 100% unproductive. Maybe find an outlet for your nerves, throw yourself into some work or exercise.

Their constant apologizing for accidental offenses kills me.

What gif?

youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II

this is actually what I was thinking, though I may just be a desperate jashifag grasping at straws here

she looks too masculine in her aku form you fag

There's nothing masculine about her demon form, dude, not the way it holds itself, not the way it moves, not its shape, nothing.

>He removed a minor harmful substance by placing his lips on her skin
>now she has another harmful substance in her

Nice find and it is possible. Ashi will be cured by a kiss probably lol.

youtu.be/FbQDDWoZhSU
I think this includes it

>Jack gets stabbed by Aku-Ashi
>kisses her while he's impaled, apologizing for not saving her
>tears start streaming down her demon form's face

FUCK

The leech infected her with poison, Jack showed no hesitation to take the poison into himself, so theoretically Jack will kiss her to pull Aku's essence into himself and try to destroy it from within