Injustice 2: Raiden Edition

SPOILER WARNING!
Some folks out there have gotten copies of the game early. If you're hoping to avoid spoilers it may be best to avoid threads until you can get your hands on the game.
SPOILER WARNING!

Fighter Pack 1 Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA [Open]

Everything You Need To Know Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=DrbJizIbqpE [Open]

Power Girl vs John Stewart gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=cBen80ZOoqk [Open]

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Mobile version is out now, actual game will be out on Tuesday. Next Watchtower stream will be today.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12970491
youtube.com/watch?v=KO9i7o55vuc
youtu.be/bxgVIaHplcw
youtu.be/6qiDtE3Fld4
twitter.com/RichardEpcar/status/859990214244089861
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who did Talesin Jaffe voice?

I'm gonna hug Brainiac
I'm gonna kiss Brainiac
I'm GONNA MARRY BRAINIAC

>[Open]

>This reminds me, what is the Guardians policy on Apokolips/Darkseid?
They leave him alone, they did try one time to get rid of him. It was a complete failure because they exploited the GL's weakness to the color yellow.

Copy pasta. Pls no bully

They have Lanterns from that sector. They look less like Kirby creations and more like random anime shits though.

Nah.

Flash, he played Barry in the Mortal Kombat crossover before.

I MATCH YOUR STRENGTH

YOU CANNOT MATCH MY INTELLECT

strawpoll.me/12970491

Vote for our guild name! DO IT!

Downloading it on PS4, what time will it come out in Britain?

my friends say Tom Taylor injustice Batman is Donald Trump Against the evil refugee Superman .and the meta humans.Batman is the white rich savior..

probably midnight thursday/

>[Open]
>previous thread was only on page 7
What the fuck, dude

Allow me to give a proper menstruation.

Fuck, why is even the digital version being released 3 days later?

If I make a PS4 account that says I'm in America, will I be able to download it earlier?

Nope, only on the date that your account region bought it on.

B-but that's forbidden!

On the eve of Injustice 2's release, let's take a moment to observe DC's fighting game roots:
youtube.com/watch?v=KO9i7o55vuc
Also Watchtower in roughly 30 minutes.
That's... new

I forgot, who does Kevin Conroy voice?

S O O N
O
O
N

Harley Quinn?

Catman, Deadshot's husbando

Man I'm not happy about him making it in, especially over Static or Livewire but at least he has some potential for good gear and banter if nothing else.

Bane

Static and female live wire are jobbers.

The Wrath

Owlman

anyone have a link to the video where he says that no, really, he is the batman?

I think saying that Damian Wayne was character assassinated in a story that has Superman leveling cities and murdering heroes is just ridiculous. It's an elseworlds story. The characters are supposed to be different, that's what makes it interesting.

To be fair, compared to Superman & Wonder Woman, he isn't that bad. It's just kinda jarring to see him hate Bruce and have no problem killing where he tries not to in the main continuity.

Damian in today's comics would never join the Injustice Superman.Fuck that game and DC.

Reminder that a new Injustice stream is happening today.

>To be fair, compared to Superman & Wonder Woman, he isn't that bad.
That he has killed dick is an insult to Batman robin fansDamian loves him like a dad..I hate dc for it..Everything only for batman white man pain

>batman white man pain
Best Meme of 2017 (So Far)

Him killing Dick was an accident and the comics confirm (and one or two of his shaders imply) that he regrets it.

>Damian in today's comics
Injustice predates Rebirth dummy

>for batman white man pain

Okay why the fuck do you keep saying this? You do know like all the main characters are also white right? Also stop using so many periods you cunt.

But only for batmans shit drama.

I still find it sardonically funny that Injustice (or the issue of the comic where Dick dies) came out right around the time of Batman Inc #8.
It was that year's "Nightwing: The Order" vs "Secret Empire".

>periods you cunt.
white man pain

Anyone have the game yet and/or is able to make our guild?

>Raiden edition
Been busy wageslaving the past 3 days, what did I miss?

Someone posted a list of voice actors, one of them did Raiden in MKX

Game credits in the OP list the VA names. Actors who voice multiple characters are listed twice and Epcar who voices Joker is one of them. Epcar voices Raiden in the MK games so it probably means he'll be DLC.

Not Damian not Dick not Cyborg OR black adam
The people in the comic call superman the evil refugee alien...Harley quinn gets a free pass Because she is a white girl...a Genocide massacre..

youtu.be/bxgVIaHplcw
Skip to Black Adam.

But Batman has Supergirl, Blue Beetle and Firestorm, that evens things out race/alien-wise.

This.

Also Steve Blum is Hal and Sub-Zero in MKX. So it looks like he's also reprising the role

see, this is why I risk these threads, I wanna join the guild when I get the game.

Of course, that makes their ending in the actual Injustice game all the more tragic.

Well no shit, Superman and Wonder Woman are straight up psychopaths, Batman is the only real option if you don't want to be murdered. I get that you're trying to derive some deeper allegorical meaning out of this but you're giving the writers far too much credit. There's no real message here, it's just an excuse to make superheroes punch each other in the face.

youtu.be/6qiDtE3Fld4
Some/most of Mr. Daddy Issues' dialogue.

>The Brainiac you play as in the arcade ladder is actually Brainiac 5
neat

he's such a little shit. I love it

>only for batman white man pain
THAT ENDING WAS NOT SATISFYING AT ALL. I WISH WE COULD'VE SEEN THE NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE AND I WISH THAT CLARK DAMIAN AND BRUCE MADE UP AND THEY REFORM THE JUSTICE LEAGUE.

considering their relationship in the actual continuity this is pretty sad. If the comic was canon and Damian was less of an ass I'd feel sorry for him

i seriously want to punch Batman in his goddamn face,

Better be Grey Lantern Sup Forumsrps or we splittin

It seems like that's the big winner so far.

Going to an Injustice 2 event at Gamestop in a couple hours to get my copy early. Who should I play in the tourney to get some cheese wins?

What's the first thing you're gonna do when you get the game lads?

Unlocking Brainiac and getting the story achievements out of the way.

Let's see who Sup Forums's playing.

>Main
Supergirl, Captain Cold

>Sub(s)
Cheetah, Green Lantern, GA

I really don't like zoners but some of these characters I just like too much to ignore.

Probably story before heading online. Gonna try and get all the online trophies before everyone else gets too good for me to get enough wins in.

Check to see how trash the Atrocitus shaders and see how difficult it will be turn robin into a nightwing clone

>Main
Swamp Thing

>Sub
Bane

GL is my fav comic property so I might need to try him out too but he looks boring as fuck. Mained Grundy/Bane in the first game so hoping Swampy is an adequate grappler replacement because I love Swamp Thing.

>Damn you are big ape
FOR YOU

Hal "fucks alien gals" Jordan, of course

>Main
Peej
Starfire when she releases
Green Lantern

>Subs
Captain Cold
Maybe Robin
Reverse Flash

>Main
Wonder Woman
Jay Garrick
John Stewart
Power Girl

>Subs
Vixen
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Black Adam

Hal's faithful to Carol though. Kyle is the alien fucker.

>faithful

Robin and Mr Freeze

Is there any way to just change the clock on my PS4 to play this shit now

Threadly DLC Wishlist:
Manta
Deadman Dick
Booster Gold
Larfleeze
Who do you want lads?

Plastic Man, Sinestro and Etrigan.

Don't care after that.

Epcar voices black adam too. Why hasn't anyone noted this?

> Meet that other lightning guy?
> With the bamboo hat? Yes.
Raiden confirmed as DLC.

>tfw still haven't decided on a main

t-thanks for removing doomsday boon

PLEASE PREORDER FOR DARKSEID

PLEASE BUY OUR $100 EDITION

SUPERGIRL?!?!? WONDER WOMAN?!?!? POISON IVY?!?! FEMINISM FUCK YEAH!!

LOOK NORMIES BLACK FIRESTORM AND SPIC BLUEBEETLE WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE!

LOOT IN A FIGHTING GAME LMAO WE'RE SO RANDUMB XD

LOOK AT ALL THESE BAT CHARACTERS NORMIES BUY IT PLEASE

HEY NORMIES WE MADE JOKER LOOK SUPER COOL AND EDGY PLEASE BUY OUR GAME

HARLEY QUINN SUICIDE SKWAD LMAO

LE DEADSHOT

LE WILL SMITH

PLEASE TELL YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS ABOUT IT TOO

LE EVIL SUPERMAN XD

LE JOKER LMAO

SUICIDE SKWAAAAAD NORMIES! SUICIDE SKWAAAAAAAAD!!

ICP ICP ICP!

DOWN WITH THE CLOWN

Randall savage dlc when?

He doesn't

twitter.com/RichardEpcar/status/859990214244089861

Here's your (you) user.
Keep it safe.

Spicy pasta

Forgot to put where it was 8:37

He doesn't, it's Joey Naber

>Even actors blindly trust IMDB

How the fuck do so few people know how unreliable that shitty site is? Literally any idiot can come in and edit it. Like a third of the actors they have on the Injustice 2 page aren't even in the credits.

Superman's ending is the most logical one to happen. I mean, how did Superman's Regime ascended to power the first time? Well, while many people was scared by Superman's new course of actions, the truth is they were solving the problems that were destined to continue over and over and that people was already sick of them. Maybe it was a tyrany, but the world was truly safe of the never-ending threats. Batman only caused situations that justified Superman's actions continuosly: The Lantern's War, making pacts with demons like Trigon, the Olympians' invasion... etc.

So, they take the Regime down and what it happens? Brainiac attacks and there's no way to stop it without Superman. Without the Regime, Metropolis' disaster repeated again, but multiplied several times. Even with the invasion started, people wanted Superman get freed before being slayed. It's almost like universe itself was continuosly supporting Superman's actions, no matter what.

Stream is live.

I'm quite partial to NAAARRRGH myself

Stream is live

/netherrealm

Wait, so are they gonna somehow play off the fact that Superman was a worldwide tyrant for the past few years?

Is it gonna be verse 2 of Batman is the greatest guy ever?

Are multiple universes gonna be involved this time?

so is the game worth getting?

Yeah.

>Over 6000 intros
>11,000 clash dialogues
>Even more with the DLC coming

Holy fuck

Superman fucked up pretty hard. It would've been nice to put Batman/Bruce in a less than positive light, perhaps as a way to make deciding between the two a little more difficult.

But Superman's written as possibly being on the path of redemption but then he just goes right back to thirsting for blood and being obsessed with order. At least with the comics included, Superman is given some reason for being what he is. I still miss Boy Scout Supes, but Regime Superman is somewhat intimidating.

What I hate is Wonder Woman. She makes no fucking sense at all as a villain, or rather, as she's portrayed.

Are you talking about with Injustice 2?

Is it ultimately gonna come back to being down to Supes and Bats or is Braniac gonna be the final boss?