P
E
D

OOOOH!

Syracuse, tanked again

i heard she has parkinsons

he was from Jersey too

CARMELLA

WAS IT WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOUR MOTHER'S PSORIASIS?

FUCKIN QUEEAS

the pool cue, I wonder if it was chalked

TO THE VICTOR, BELONG THE SPOILS

J O H N N Y C A K E S

what they find up your mothers cunt ?

did Carlo flip in the end ?

Is this the best moment in the show?

yeah he went MIA right after his son was arrested for heroin trafficking or something. Then Tony's lawyer mentions someones talking to the feds and is giving info that will lead to indictment on Tony so this is most likely Carlo which Tony suspects

Carlos decision i reckon to flip against Tony was due to Tony berating him in front of everyone that he was not as good an earner as Vito who used to run construction which is now Carlos

plus when Bobby showed his loyalty by paying his tribute cash to Tony even though Bobby was nearly blinded and in hospital. Tony on recieving the money from a guy sent by bobby due to bobby being in hospital, remarked bobby paid tribute quickly cos he knew he fucked up and tony said specifically 'fuck all that honor and loyalty shit'

carlos face after this was said looked dissapointed

Tony was a rat, he told the feds about the Muslims

it is strange how he could talk to them yet not be in violation of omerta

maybe he can chat to them and make sure to leave mafia business out or maybe the mob is pragmatic and realist

Why don't you get the fuck outta here before I shove your fucking quotations book up fat fucking ass.

in fairness this was only after Harris & Grasso had been transferred to anti-terror

i think its time you seriously started considering salads

anyone ever flipped a 4 by 4 the fuck over just by leaning on it?

we're short a couple of guys so make sure you're there

How bout you look in the mirror you insensitive cocksucker.

This is the exact moment I started to like Bobby. Tony was an insensitive cocksucker.

SACRE BLEU WHERE IS MY MAMA

Cereal palsy

thats nice

>Season 6 starts: Junior shoots Tony
>Season 6 ends: Tony finally confronts Junior
bravo chase

AAiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrroooouuuuuoooooooooohhhh !?!1!!

I guess you could call that a dick

Did anyone suffer a more painful death on this show? Being stabbed to death with a kitchen knife, there’s an awful way to go.

The rat Tony strangled with the cable

plus when Tony comes back and sees Carlo and Silvio had killed Fat Dom, Carlo immediately rats out Silvio and says "Sil hit him first!"

>not making his hand into a fractal of infinite finger pointing

gravy's good tonight

I dunno Tracee and Ralphie both getting beaten to death is pretty brutal too

Based.

i like how they still ate the meatballs

A.she was a howah
B.she hit me

Couple a steaks and a blowjjob, fractals of infinite finger pointing'll come blowin' out yer ass.

So you could say she is a CP star?

Heheh, dya hear what I told him Tone? I told him Couple a steaks and a blowjob, fractals of infinite finger pointing'll come blowin' out yer ass. heheh.

Should've just jerked off then he'd be safe

C. I was doing a lot of coke at the time
D. I just... I don't know