Do you agree with me that The Simpsons is a show that is appropriate for little kids...

Do you agree with me that The Simpsons is a show that is appropriate for little kids? It's hilarious and is basically a show that has something for everyone

>Letting children watch cartoons
no

What's with you? I think you made your point in the Caillou thread where you samefagged.

Swears make it an automatic no.

BAIT

What's with all this samefagging going on? Is it summer already?

No.

But this is coming from someone who watched the show as early as age 4, so who am I to say?

>Be 6
>Watch the Simpsons
>See "Bart Vs. Australia
>9 year old brother thinks its hilarious
>We take turns drawing faces on each other's butts
>Parents come home
>Grounded for a week while they try to stifle their laughter

>shitposter every other time of the year
>is ignored or told to fuck off

>shitposter from May to September
>SUMMERFAGS AMIRITE?

The entire fucking point of the Simpsons is that they're a shitty family that you shouldn't emulate. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>tfw mom wouldn't let you watch Simpsons until you were 13

For Me
The Simpsons ended with a whimper in Season 12, Episode 21 with Simpsons Tall Tales

I knew at this time, it was party was over, now all we have is a show that looks like the Simpsons, but is in-fact the reanimated corpse or something we once loved

Took you that long? Most people would have dropped it by season 9.

You know, when love something so much, you just can't let it go.....plus I was about 13 when the Tall Tales episode aired.

pleb: The Simpsons is still good
normie: The Simpsons started to suck at seasons 9-12
patrician: The Simpsons were only good for the first 3 seasons

Yes?

I watch it as a kid and i fins it boring (for a 6 years old it was boring at least)i didn't know that much about the world and i didn't understand the references, and now it's worst, because you need to know even more references and "tributes" to understand an episode.

So, yes, is apropiate, but your child wll be bored with the new seasons

Enlightened: Season 1 was the only good season
Ascended: Good Night was the only good piece of Simpsons media

I NEED YOU TO GO OUT AND BUY EGGS FOR BART

it's been summer for eight years

I remember last year on the Simpsons comics letter section an 11 years old kid telling that he was just recently allowed to watch the Simpsons for the first time and the first episode he got was nu simpsons shit, the Da Vinci code parody

Godtier: The only time the Simpsons were good was while Matt was pitching the idea

Didn't we have like two "the simpsons and this X show is appropriate for small kids!" threads?

>Final Form: Only enjoyed episodes with Life in Hell references

Season 9 was the last good season.

Anyone who disagrees isn't a real fan. Season 9 opened with the episode where barney takes homers car to new york and he and the family have to go up there to get it. It's where the crab juice meme originates.

In season 10 they clearly change something and the show becomes basically a caricature of its self.

I was born in 88, and literally grew up with the simpsons.

I think its fine, back then the episodes usually had a moral and was a good introduction to some real world themes in a cartoon that wasnt patronizing to children.

Kids aren't allowed to hear no-no words!

Every kid has heard their parents or other guardians curse. And by the time they hit nine, they start cursing up a storm privately with their friends.

Some people dont live here but just visit. This threads new to me.

Its shit bury it.

Only first 6 seasons, I wouldn't let my kids watch the garbage it become after that.

Lemon of troy, yeah. I'd only show it to g4-6 and up DESU.

I think its fine for kids, I let my 5 year old brother watch it, he doesnt understand everything going on in the show anyway.