Why didn't he rape Nanette?

Why didn't he rape Nanette?

if you could do this whos dna would you steal and what would you do with them?

id just take the dna from a girl i like and make her sit on my face

>guy has the perfect virtual world
>his coding is so advanced it can somehow extract personality and beliefs from DNA
>cannot program mind control, alteration or anything of the sort
>removes the ability to have sex or masturbate
>can recreate literally fucking anything
>spends his time there reliving boring Star Trek adventures where he does nothing

I cannot put into words how disapointed I am with how much they fucked up the great concept of "What if a twisted fuck had a holodec and the people inside were sentient?". Also I'm pretty sure that Charlie Brooker doesn't understand much of technology as a guy that has to write a lot of it.

Still, episode was pretty entertaining.

He cared more about Star Fleet than sex, and sex doesn't exist in the Star Fleet universe. Only tongue-less kisses.

He was a good guy, he only wanted to play video games.

There’s a lot of mind-control JAV shit if you’re just looking to jerk off you perverted fuck

the difference between you two is that he writes television shows while you sit on your computer complaining about them

I think he was scared of intimacy.

>Also I'm pretty sure that Charlie Brooker doesn't understand much of technology as a guy that has to write a lot of it
He's completely open about that in interviews, Sherlock. If you get caught up on particulars of the tech in Black Mirror then you've missed the point.

>release an update at christmass
>don't expect thousands of bugs hours later

no way no one contacted him or went to his apartment

Why didn't he target the receptionist when she was clearly the superior waifu?

Not an argument

>sex doesn't exist in the Star Fleet universe.

Why does this guy look like Eddie Murphy in white face?

He created a perfect world for him without falling for the vaginal jew. Good for him.

everyone on this board would fall for cristin milioni's vaginal jewishness

I know tech and nerds better than him, I could write a better episode if I wanted to.
>but you didn't!
I don't want to.

He could probably program mind control, but that's not what he wanted. He wanted real people following his orders. He's a sadist and having people automatically follow his orders because they were programmed to isn't the same as FORCING them to himself by torturing them. He gets off on the idea that his boss has to play his weasel because he made him do it, himself, not some mind control program. He humiliated him all on his own merits.

The receptionist was the blue person, idiot.

Thisthisthis.

This episode was filled with dumb shit but Daley was done pretty well. If you think he should have made his game a huge orgy on some carribean paradise then you're thinking about what you would have done, not how he thinks and what he wants.

he's a virgin and sex scares him

I know, but she says she was imprisoned as punishment because she didn't smile enough, and he was clearly only interested in Nanette

If he raped her then I could jerk off

HOLY SHIT,

So, he's an /r9k/tard?

Nepotism and the generational gap are major factors. I guarantee there are fifty odd shut-ins on this board with scripts tucked away that are miles better than anything put out by Charlie.

I thought that was evident

Better Question

Why didn't he rape Tommy in front of his daddy?

All aboard the USS Waifu amirite?
But great episode overall. Aaron Pauls cameo at the end as King of Space was great

Did you watch the episode?

Pieces of it were spoiled for me by the MSM.
>Rape Culture!
>Evil Guy!
>Other Stuff!
Ugh.

Was that Aaron Paul? Holy shit, I thought his voice was familiar.

Yea I thought it was him, his voice is so distinct. I checked the credits and sure enough