Does Sup Forums like building brown bricks with Minecrap?

Does Sup Forums like building brown bricks with Minecrap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TP4XBFo8GoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I LOVE building brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you could possibly have

Is the elmo one online anywhere in watchable quality- like no inverted sounds or colors?

I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days -- it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have.

youtube.com/watch?v=TP4XBFo8GoQ

Anyone else been watching Cyber 8's past few livestreams?

He is a nerd and I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents.
What an asshole.

what if man run in and he funny scream

BROWN BRICKS
MOINECRAP

Go go gadget cyanide pill

YEW CAN SHUTUP NYAW

Mike needs to be gassed.
>plays nu-games that James obviously doesn't want to play in James and Mike Monday
>shills indieshit of the month with a greasy fat fuck on Talk About Games
>Cinemassacre contact info is all directed to Mike
>YouTube cinemassacre is filled with his boring Let's Play streams
>fired Bootsy because he was better at games than he was
>claimed that DuckTales is his favorite Sup Forums yet complained that DuckTales Remastered was bad (when he skipped all the cutscenes and played like shit anyways)
At this point I only watch Cinemassacre uploads if they're AVGN or it's a solo James video like his top 50 favorite movies video.

Here you go user
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY

>fired Bootsy because he was better at games than he was
No fucking way

I know of all the other things but that one is just low.

Oh look, a free iPad.

How many more videos of Mike has James deleted from Cinemassacre?

>reuploads of this still get pulled

For what purpose, it's just the Streisand effect, the more you copyright claim the more notoriety it gets.

He deletes the comments he makes discussing his schlong size with underage viewers every fucking video

Pretty sure that's bullshit, Bootsy is probably just too busy. I don't think he did behind the scenes shit for them so he probably doesn't get paid enough to hang around making videos all the time like Ryan.

If gadget is capable of rewriting minecraft's code (while doing penny's homework), why does he call a laptop a 'computer book'?

Fucking plotholes.

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

What made him think that was a good idea?

Is it summer already?

I like James & Mike more than AVGN at this point honestly. Mike & Bootsy was also good, I liked seeing the old Atari games they played because most Youtube gamers don't cover that stuff. Ryan is kind of annoying but he's not awful, it's just that him and Mike together is too much. The promise of more solo James is the only upside to Cinemassacre's new direction. I think it would be cool if James tried podcasting again actually.

Autistic Virgin Gay Nigger more like amirite

Classic M&J was great because it was games James played as a kid. But then the got to a certain point where it's all this super obscure shit or something new when James just wants to play Yoshi's Island or Donkey King Country.

anyone got a pic of Mike's massive dong?

Mike & Ryan are at their worst when they do the recaps of the Nintendo Directs, it becomes obvious they're every negative stereotype about Nintendo fans.