This is Kiva Andru. Say something nice about her

This is Kiva Andru. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/42/e0dc3b6a62556188a0948de41615a265d633fcb9.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She has a nice butt

And a nicer robot

her lips are her best feature

She has a nice tan.

Her show was good while it lasted.

She's the PERFECT version of "chick from the future comes back to help fave it" trope.

Also, hot

well I do love me some redheads. And Kiva is a redhead

well. Clearly she is secure in her womanhood since she is wearing mens lipstick.
I am 90% certain that that there is ichiban, lipstick for men

Well, she IS from a war-ravaged, alien-enslaved, 31st century Earth. Maybe it's all they had left?

Good foot game.

she's the second best mech pilot in the universe

I miss her and I miss Megas XLR.

>turning Megas into a convertible
What episode?

S02E06

>tfw you're halfway through the second season

Why couldn't it have been three? I could have lived with just three...

what this guy said

She will never have to see her series rebooted, briefly hyped, then shat upon by April's Fools jokes and the fickle whims of both creator and Sup Forums.

Also, she actually followed through and showed Coop and Jamie where to find the Planet of the Space Amazons, which I thought was a really class act at the time. That's real friendship and loyalty, man.

just a shame we don't get a closer look at them

I would still be okay with all that, so long as we got more Kiva.

The reason why I'm into action chicks.Her, The Major and Felina Feral.

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/42/e0dc3b6a62556188a0948de41615a265d633fcb9.png

10 SJ threads in the catalog and you still have to bring it up in unrelated threads?

Footfags gtfo

>no slice of life episodes about Kiva living in Coop's mom's house

Wait, what the fuck were Titmouse even doing?
Fuck.

apart from looking like she huffs paint thinner, She is a well-designed character

failing to sell action figures for a show made for action figures

>mens lipstick
What?

I pray to God in heaven that there can be some kind of mini-series for this show on [adult swim] eventually.

I know it won't happen.

IT WILL HAPPEN, user.

I think the West was just done with Mecha for a small period in the 00's. Megas and Sym-Bionic titan, despite widespread acclaim, were canceled due to poor toy sales. Same thing happened to that terrible voltron series with horrific CGI. The current voltron is doing pretty well, though, so maybe it will start coming back wi

That's what I'm hoping for.

Yes my boyfriend leaves it on my dick all the time. No homo

This is what I want to believe too

>Adult Swim, after noticing how successful relaunching canceled Cartoon Network favourites gets them, also settle for relaunching Megas XLR.

Megas is written off by CN. Bringing it back would cost an fortune.

I love how she was always the most capable member of the team and actually go with the idea "i didn't know how to pilot this fucking robot, so i have to train this fat lazy bastard to fight everyone", she was pragmatic even in that.

She was hot and she kick ass, but always feels like she have her space in the show instead of being a "i'm in the cartoon because they need a woman" i love her so much.

So, what? If they did, they'd have to pay back the government a whole lot of cash?

Post it.

I dont understand burger taxes, but it think yes. When you write something off, you are telling the goverment that you will never use it again (or for a cartoon, animate it again) in exchange of paying taxes.
Because that makes total sense.

With the GOP in charge, I think it could be done with some good ole' lobbying. They fucking hate taxes anyway.