You know, I've learned something today. It's not about cartoons, comics, animated wives, memes...

You know, I've learned something today. It's not about cartoons, comics, animated wives, memes, or any of those things primarily. Sup Forums exists just so we can vent where we otherwise can't in our real lives. If we can all just see that, there would be no reason for fighting, because we would all understand where the other person is coming from, even if we don't hold the same opinions as them. At the end of the day, it's just about letting off steam, so the sooner we accept that, the sooner we can get back to discussing comics and or cartoons with the online community.

Inb4 Sup Forums. But you make a good point, OP.

I always felt the idea behind Sup Forums and other Sup Forums boards was to destablish the idea that identity had any impact or weight to the value or point you wish to make.

Huh, you're right jew. If we could all just stop taking what people say on Sup Forums so seriously, then maybe, maybe we'll all be able to get along.

Happy early 28th birthday!

>implying our background did not turn us into cynical fucks unable to apprecciate anything anymore

We're not children anymore Kyle. We can effectively predict things better than before, therefore we are not as easily impressed as we were 10 years ago. It makes us kind of wiser, but also more vulnerable to cheap politics discussion and gives us a colder perception when watching a new cartoon.

Too bad we will forget it tomorrow and go back to our status quo

This feels nice.
Now I'll go back to being angry.

What fun is bitching about something if no one is gonna fight you over it

People say mean things on Sup Forums to make themselves feel better.
I mean, seriously? Anyone who wastes their life on this site probably has issues.

You only feel that way because this board's hostile atmosphere has changed your prior perspective. If we change, so will the board's atmosphere.

If websites were South Park characters, Sup Forums would be Cartman.

I like this thread, I am glad to be a part of it.

Is he seriously making a speech right now? ...Is he SERIOUSLY making a speech right now?

Shut up Kyle.

Oh my God, is he seriously doing this AGAIN?!?

>Boco
>calling anyone out

Learn your South Park, dude.

>There would be no reason for fighting

>comes to Sup Forums
>doesn't enjoy fighting

Why are you here?

Namefags pls.
Also Bluejr, shouldn't you be gettin' better at art?

Shut up Boco.

Yes sir...

I am Sup Forums, why else do you think greentexts are green? I just want to change, man.

Name and Greentexts - Kyle
Post response and Board title text - Cartman
Background and hyperlinked text - Stan
What about Kenny?

Kenny is represented by the black default text, based on Death.

Nice joke
For the record I name all of my pictures pip, it wasn't a wrong character joke.

Jews can't make heartfelt speeches.

>We don't need no reason to fuck shit up! That's why we drink Hennessy. That's why we smoke menthols. That's why we's niggas! We likes to ruin shit.

I agree, I mean
come on

Sup Forums, where were you when Sup Forums was love again?