What are the best and worst jokes and quips to come out of cape movies?

What are the best and worst jokes and quips to come out of cape movies?

Worst
>Clearly you've never made an omelette

Best
>Mary Poppins

Dormam mu!
I've come with bargains!

>Clearly you've never made an omelett

Where is that from? I can vaguely remember this but I'm not sure where it's from

Its from age of ultron, considering the context I thought it was pretty good.

It was meant to be fairly lame - it shows ultron outpacing his father in a stupid and insignificant way.

Mary Poppins is better in hindsight also.

>best
wow, there's so many great ones to choose from in the MCU

>worst
Is she with you?

is she with you > shawarma

The Wonder Woman Nascar crashing and burning just weeks before the premiere is probably the best joke to come out of cape movies.

Best
>I thought she was with you
Worst
>BREAKDANCE TIME

>DCU.gif

>Dormammu I've come to bargain

SHUT UP SHUT UP MARVELET
How much did Disney pay you to make that post huh? HOW MUCH?

I get bullied at school every single fucking day for being a DC fan. Marvel guys throw shit at me, they flushed my Limited edition Batman vs. Superman Movie Tie-In Comic Book down the toilet. One time they even said "Here's your Best Makeup Oscar" and then a bunch of the came all over my face.

Well it's going to stop. Wonder Woman WILL be a hit, then it's all going to be great.

"That's not a party" stands out to me because it's not even a joke, it just made Black Widow look autistic.

Dormemeo, I've come to dance off

kek

>that image
Thats not a quip.

Quip has lost all meaning around here.

Hey, I just watched this.

It was okay.

really, it had some good spots that i wasn't expecting at all
>"it isnt about you"
>his romantic interest states flatout their relationship is too far gone, only gives him a kiss on the cheeks, not the standard hollywood liplock
>getting to see bendydick's hands brutally wrecked
>on that note, that real quick "dont drive while distracted" in the credits, aka warnings after the fact

notice I also said "joke."

Strange dying over and over and saying the same thing was a gag.

Dormammu!

I've come to chase you to the ends of the earth.

shwarma is not a quip

anything meant to illicit a slight humorous response is not a quip

Not gonna lie, wasn't expecting that shit.

>One time they even said "Here's your Best Makeup Oscar" and then a bunch of the came all over my face.

Are you going to school, or a gay orgy, user?

>earlier talks about how he wants to use his god powers to build a giant Pac-Man

>that foreshadowing

>If he turns out to be evil, we'll just kill him.

Schwarma was actually a pretty good joke.

Based Pac-Man working the autists.

>quill later blows him away with no hesitation

Dormammu, check this bargain!
The Samsung Extra Dimensional Wide-screen with Dark-Ray player!

Be the envy of your Many Angled, Nightmarish, and Elder God buddies, with this state of the Mystic art TV!

I honestly don't remember what the fuck "is she with you" is.

It's the epitome of humor, as seen in the capekino of last year.

i can't believe you forgot about the greatest source of one-liners capekino ever had, Sup Forums. that's not cool

Ice one, user.

>"I don't deserve you Alfred."
>"No sir, you don't."

Hell, pretty much anything Alfred said in BvS. Least they got him right.

My best and worst come from the same title
>best
Who?

>worst
the poop joke in vol 2

In BvS when they're fighting Doomsday, Wonder Woman randomly shows.

She starts attacking him and Superman says to Batman "Is she with you?" Batman responds with "I thought she was with you." which literally makes no sense because Superman has spent zero time interacting with her and there's a fairly long subplot about Batman investigating Diana and her super powers.

Its a terrible movie that fails at even basic jokes.

God that Alfred was awful. Didn't even buttle

the Beyonce one was worse

>Are you going to school, or a gay orgy, user?
Is there a difference?

That "hide the zucchini" joke in Age of Ultron was really fucking unnecessary.

>inb4 deck of many things

>Wonder Woman WILL be a hit
[citation needed]

The best thing about the shawarma gag is that there were no quips involved. If anyone had said a word in that scene it would have been fucking awful, but instead the silence lets us slowly start to find it funny. It was like something out of Arrested Development.

t. Bendis

Best:
When Robin becomes 'Nightwing' after asking himself "what would Batman do?" in the LEGO Batman Movie.

No, it makes sense because Superman has spent zero time interacting with her and there's a fairly long subplot about Batman investigating Diana and her super powers.

Exactly, with all the investigation Bruce did he already knows there's no ties between supes and wonderwoman. The line literally makes no sense. Also BvS was trash

Best
>WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS? THE ICE AGE

Worst
>Language
I'm so glad Joss is never allowed to touch Cap ever again.

One beats you up afterwards.

>see random superpowered person
>you know a kryptonian existsa and he is superpowered
its pretty logical to think she could be an alien or a kryptonian of somekind, hence the "is she with you" part

>Cap fights in the War surrounded by gristly soldiers who would have no issues with swearing
>"DUDE LANGUAGE LMAO"
I'm so glad everyone hates Whedon as much as me now

I was fine with it as a one-shot joke because Cap immediately followed up with "Yeah, I know, it just slipped out." But they KEPT REPEATING IT.

>joke is a plot point

I liked that he didn't have this huge emotional breakdown first. Just took out the guns and shot him to bits, no hesitation. Even Ego was like "WHAT THE HELL MAN"

Is it a reference to Iron Man 2 when Tony failed to make an omelette?

Is it wrong that I want to see an 8 foot cgi'd Arnold as the the Elder known as the Champion?

I'm not asking for Contest of Champions, it's a thin story and Marvel doesn't have the rights to the necessary characters. But I'd love a short Hulk fight in space.

Champion is a pretty cool guy, but Arnie is old and busted. Get The Rock instead, they'll never let him be Black Adam anyway.

>also promised to make Skeletor and Heather Locklear
>Didn't happen

Fuck you, Quill

When it comes to jokes and references, Strange definitely has the worst.

>picture related

>"Like Adele?"

>the Beyonce thing

>Wong laughing at the end

It's all just so forced, it really feels like they were added into the movie at a later point because some studio exec thought the movie needed more quips.

Pic related was actually funny though.

That and "I've come to bargain" were the only genuinely funny parts, imo

All the rest was garbage though

>One time they even said "Here's your Best Makeup Oscar" and then a bunch of the came all over my face.

kek

>they even said "Here's your Best Makeup Oscar" and then a bunch of the came all over my face

Best:
>Some mothefucker's always trying to ice skate uphill!

Worst:
>Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else!

To make fun of him. It kinda' worked for me. It was an okay joke stretched thin.

You must be a DC fan

Really? No one else is gonna say it? I'm gonna have to be that guy? Fine.

Martha

thats not a quip at all.

Pic related was actually funny tho.
The Adele and Beyonce jokes were the actual worst.

>Worst
Half the Jokes in Suicide Squad
>Best
Drax calling Mantis ugly all through the movie

>Its beautiful, just like you are beautiful
>on the inside