Ladies and gentlemen, the editor of Marvel’s Star Wars comics. This is who's in charge of your new EU

Ladies and gentlemen, the editor of Marvel’s Star Wars comics. This is who's in charge of your new EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Igf96qnjHTE
youtube.com/watch?v=bIss3At-zl8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i saw star wars a week after it came out and managed to stay off Sup Forums for that time. I dont know the general concensous of rose as a character but she was an ugly useless cunt.

>literally useless character that looks kinda cool

Vs

>literally useless character who stole finn’s golden moment

>woman has a stupid opinion

whoda thunk it

In terms of jerking off then yes that's true

I look forward to her complete destruction.
Name seems familiar. SJW Marvel is currently imploding, so we'll see if she lasts another month while they detonate under-performing books.

He tracked down Han at Cloud city.

>frees a hundred space horses because she feels bad for them
>doesn't free a dozen actual children from slave pits in the same complex

Rose is ok with Child Slavery and it makes me sick.

At least they finally killed America.

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE CHILDREN

Did she retweet her own tweet?

Congratulations, you nailed it

Tbf, most characters are ugly useless cunts.

Women never liked Star Wars but now it's suddenly cool to be a geek xD, movies like SW suddenly need to pander to these whores.

Kind of cute tbqpf

Gormaanda > Sio Bibble > Wat Tambor > Dexter Jettser > Jar Jar Binks > Yowza > Elan Sleazebaganno > Sy Snootles > That fucking alien mount whose fat ass blocked the view of Mos Eisley in Special Edition New Hope > Farting Alien Camel thing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every character created for the Sequels combined

Even in terms of jerking off that's wrong

Pokemon Red > Yellow
fight me mongs

who cares? heather antos is hot. i'd give her my milkshake if you know what im saying bro

I agree with the sentiment but there's one glaring omission.

Booba Feet

I want to hatefuck her and cum on her throat

ITT - Man-children stomping their feet in impotent rage over a children's movie.

Who?

>Boba Fett
>Literally useless
>Tracked down Han Solo at Cloud City
>Fell into the Vagina Dentata of George Lucas' sexual nightmares
>Managed to trick it in the old EU and blasted his way out of its stomach
>Trained Han's own daughter in ways to kill her edgy older brother
>Still suffers PTSD and an empathic link to the sand vagina years later, to the point that it was able to telepathically shout "YOU" in his head when he entered orbit around Tatooine like an angry ex-girlfriend

Paige Tico > Rose Tico

>A girl has never so much at looked at me.

>Female "arguments"

Admiral Holdo > Luke Skywalker

How is him called again?
The Vermillion Villain?

it's marketed towards everyone, is shoved down our thoughts via marketing 24/7, and shits all over what star wars used to be. you maybe a cuck apologist but we can criticize low quality things if we want to.

>a 10/10 in asia is just filthy frank with some makeup
Hmmmm

The banking clan will sign your treaty

So did Rose

>"You're a monster!"

>I'm still a virgin.

>girls no liek you, you dum

At least females recognize that their only value to men are their holes

>animal cruelty, bad
>capitalism, bad
>child slavery.... meh..
What did (((disney))) mean by this?

>Objectively wrong statement
>Le smug milkshake avatar

I am willing to bet cash money this woman browses reddit every single day.

EU's handling of Boba Fett was retarded.
Should've just concentrated strictly on the him from before the Sarlaac Pit and Han, not having him escape and do this retarded shit.

>sniff
I smell cunt

>whatevah! I do wut I want!

You just proved his point.

>facebook tier normie bullshit
The next thing you're gonna say is "You must go to a lot of parties"

yes, that is an accurate depiction of your behavior.

How would you know?

>I'm rubber and you're glue!

Again, proving the point. lol

Why is there everytime I see a woman post something dumb is there a soyboy just after praising her? What went wrong with the male sex lads? What happened?

No, because we all know that isn't true.

Toasty roastie's here, like clockwork.

>retweeting yourself
kek

Grand Admiral Thrawn >>> all the shitty characters from the new movies

Is his cape made of the same materiel as those dude weed lmao sweaters they sell on college campuses?

She really does look like filthy frank. Admit it and I'll let you go.

How are they even comparable. I would understand comparing Bobba with Phasma but this doesn't make sense. Rose is a mechanic and Bobba is a bounty hunter like wtf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ROASTIES GET THE FUCK OUT. STOP RUINING NERD CULTURE YOU FUCKING BITCHES. WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not really. his point was "it's a kids movie, don't you dare criticize it" but it's not a kids movie and there's nothing wrong with criticizing it. star wars is a huge franchise that means a lot of things to a lot of people, and here you are getting triggered that core fans don't like it when the core of the franchise is hollowed out. you can keep getting mad at people's criticizing like you are here, , but the criticisms will remain active because there's so much truth to them.

Good news lad. He's in the canon still.

>"Amazing. Every word you just said was wrong."
>Luke Skywalker's role in the film in which he died was bookended by this absolute Reddit drivel.

How is that good news? It means he'll be ruined eventually as well.

I don't even know who Filthy Frank is. Popular on Reddit I guess?

>Women never liked Star Wars
True for some 20 or so years, but then something happened out of fucking nowhere and we got this type of shit now:

youtube.com/watch?v=Igf96qnjHTE

Because they can pat themselves on the back and pretend theyve done something

>Exposes cunt further by being thot
>how u no!?

youtube.com/watch?v=bIss3At-zl8

He's not written by shrieking banshees.

Geek culture rose to proeminence in the 2010's and this happened. People say we live in the best times to be a nerd, but the truth is, for real, classical nerds, which means introverted males, it's a living hell.

>what star wars used to be
I wish everyone on here would stop pretending the prequels didn't murder the fucking franchise.

wtf this is fucked up but also based boba fett is gay and rose is dope the last jedi more like the last good star was of all time amirite

admiral ackbar < feminist cunt

Jesus chris, is this all nuwars apologists and shills got?

>u mad bro stop being a baby its just le movie
Yeah sure, ignore all the criticism and just focus on trying to shame your opposition into submission, that's the only tactic you have, little shits

>maybe if Isay that I agree with her she'll have sex with me!

Blow your fucking brains out, good God

I don't know if that thing is even male

I knew that phrase would be the cool new normie meme the moment he uttered it. It's because as soon as Luke, the paragon, says it, they think they can shut you down with the same authority and moral righteousness he once possessed. That's his popcultural legacy now. A glorified bottled rebuttal amounting to "no u".

is the point of this tweet to get manbabies triggered into saying women shouldn't watch star wars?

Why didn't women care about geek culture until 2007, The Big Bang Theory?

>being upset that somebody doesn't like a character whose greatest achievements was getting eaten

It's just remarkable that a character as empty, devoid of substance and unnecessary as Rose Tico can be defended so vociferously simply because she's a non-white, non-male. Her "sacrifice" at the end doesn't even make any sense, how did she use the same ship as Finn, who we assume was traveling at full speed, to circle around Finn and crash into him? That makes no sense first of all, secondly, how did she know that crashing her ship at full speed into Finn's ship wouldn't just kill them both? Thirdly, what importance is Finn? He's just a fucking guy, and if he were to sacrifice himself then the death toll would have been far lower than it actually was and the rest could have escaped much more easily.

It's just remarkable that anyone defends that character and her final scene.

tippity toppity top kekkles
manbabies are so triggert itt
it's unreal
Triggert that star wars isn't their whiteboi club anymore

>Boba Fett's greatest achievement wasn't that fly as fuck bounty hunter swagger

Heather Antos is a dumb cunt, but she isn't the editor of Star Wars comics and has literally no say on the franchise or the "new EU".

Nice bait thread, OP.

Feminists and leftist scum don't care about logic or reasoning at all. As along as it fits their agenda it's good to them. It's no wonder movies and western society as a whole is going to crap as they gain more influence.

Didn't this guy and his friend only get any background in Lego TFA game?

I looked up his twitter and goybook. It's all comics, cartoons, star wars and ugh trump ugh
>he bought Battlefront 2

The sister was far better than the ugly brother.

He's written by Timophy Zahn still, and the new book is arguably better than every EU Thrawn book was.

Just because JJ fucked the ST to shit, doesn't mean the rest of the Star Wars Canon is automatically shit. Way too easy to cherrypick to fit narratives.

Rose Taco?

literally who?

Is it any shock?

>the new book is arguably better than every EU Thrawn book was.

you can eat a dick for writing this sentence

>facebook says he's single
This is the face of people that defend the new star wars movie

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

this can only mean one thing....

>retweets herself
How embarassing

Was it Bobba or Jango who paid a shapeshifter who then bought a droid to deliver poisonous insects to kill padme?

They were white

Payback for the real slavery.

How is a woman leaving her faithful husband and children to go on a global sex tour and taking over half his networth to finance it, getting pregnant by a warlord in Liberia and then locked in his basement for the rest of her days to be used as a sex slave a triumph of female liberation? I don't know, you don't know, but when it comes to women they can rationalize almost anything into whatever they want. It's the cognitive gift that allowed them to survive when a warring tribe came in and killed all the males of their tribe and took them as breeding pigs as opposed to just killing them outright. You can't understand it because nature didn't design you in such a way to understand everything in a way that only suits you.

why do they feel it necessary to antagonize the fan base user? do they think this is a wise strategy?

the ships move more efficiently when the land skimmer pole thing is touching the ground. the radiant force of the beam also slowed him down. there was a good chance that he wouldn't have been successful in stopping the beam from destroying the base.

Disney, LucasFilm, Pixar, and Marvel don't have significant plot holes in their major big budget movies like the mainline Star Wars movies, the Avengers movies, Coco, Moana, etc. Get over it.