Eden Sher thought that Starco was a bad idea

>Eden Sher thought that Starco was a bad idea.

Why didn't they listen? Why can't boy-and-girl best friends stay best friends?

because fuck you and fuck her starco is cute and perfect

now read your fucking lines and gargle for the scene where star deepthroats marco

The romance is clearly one-sided on Star's perspective. Marco clearly wants their relationship to be solely platonic and is already dating Jackie.

Because new things are scary.

On a serious note, Star and Marco always had a sibling interaction with Star as the annoying little sister and Marco as the big brother. I can't really see them as a couple.

>Why can't boy-and-girl best friends stay best friends?

Who says anything about that? The case of Star and Marco doesn't say it's impossible in general. They're individuals over representatives of their groups, after all.

platonicfags should be gassed

Can't have threads about cartoons in a javanese vase-molding cartoon forum I presume.

I miss her

I'm going to go ahead and guess that that interview is from some point in season 1. Probably early season 1

I believe besties should fuck eachother not date eachother fuck eachother, its just sex its just pleasuring your bestie and being a good friend thats all, no romance just fucking.

>14 years of development

This.

>another not-general obliterated

welp, I guess we're going the road of Loud House not-generals

No, it looks like this thread just already existed when some faggots created a new one.

>mods shooting up Star vs. threads
Looks like our welcome is overstayed.

My bathroom tile has the same color as her highlight/eyes. Coincidence? I think not.

Best endgame.

>>>/svf/ board when?

>none of it shown on screen

Well, they are for no.
But they would make a cute couple.
I guess we need an actual topic.

Why is it always women who seem to be pedaling this 'best friends can't also be romantic partners' BS.

they're not getting rid of all threads since this one is still around, but it looks like the not-general behavior and shit OPs have got to go. It's been months after all

Nobody cares what she thinks, except transmarcofags.

>92412706
>92412711
>Just Friends was pulled for gay kissaroos

Whoops I misread the post as 'Juxtaposed Allies'.

Either way it's not going to change anything. People will see the episode no matter what, especially children who are suprisingly much well versed in internet than their parents. But even then I HIGHLY doubt they're going to be fixated on the same sex kisses, when (likely) their hearts are being crushed. Unless they're transmarcofags of course...

And here I thought the US is the most openly liberal country in the world compared to other places. You know, where stuff like this is not a big deal. Since steven universe exists and all... Make up your goddamn mind.

>Eden Sher influencing shit

Starco is end game and you know it.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Unless both parties are already in happy relationships, great friends like Star and Marco are very unlikely to be happy with remaining as just friends.

Watch "When Harry Met Sally".

It's a gateway to degeneracy. Look at the current Star vs. generals, it's a sanctuary for autism, fanfiction, and roleplaying.

>Either Bobby is dressed up as Marco
>Or he's not, and that's just what he happened to look like at the time.

I don't know which would be more telling.

>Just Friends was pulled for gay kissaroos
Well that is annoying. That episode is important for continuity. Can't they just sensor the fags instead of the whole bloody episode if homosexuality is that big a deal for them.

its not true unless there is reliable proof that is not a youtube video.

what if hekapoo was considered very unattractive in the multiverse and she had very low self esteem

There are certain things you just can't show in a cartoon for kids. In this case it was 14 years of nonstop certain things.

Is he the biggest in-universe Starco shipper?

Oh kinda like how Jackie is

There is not that much fanfiction and roleplaying...

All that easier to romance her and then eat her out.

and tables
:^)

>what if hekapoo was considered very unattractive in the multiverse
... well I guess it could-
>and she had very low self esteem
yeah no.

Is this the thread? I guess this is the thread.

Where can I find the new about that episode being removed?

>we will never see a slice of life best friend show featuring a platonic Star and Marco and their respective significant others

Why even live?

buggered if I know. It seems to be a rumour going around.

Because we will see a slice of life best friend show featuring a not-only-platonic Star and Marco who are each other's respective significant others and that it a damn sight better than what you want.

I heard that Janna Banana is a Filipino. Is this true?

Cannon from the book.

This. We're probably only allowed to have one major thread up at any given time. Which is a solid compromise between getting completely nuked and letting us run wild for this long. I appreciate the mods if this is actually the case.

Though really they can't completely nuke all threads relating to any given show. Can they? As far as I know they can nuke generals and that's fin but if they nuke out a show completely then they're breaking their own rules, right?

>all boy and girl friendships eventually end up with them together

If true, then Kablam would've had us end up with Henry x June if it ran longer?

He was the realest nigga that ever lived.

F

I ship it.

I think it's because the last couple threads, and not just the deleted ones, have had pretty terrible OPs and they're sick of humoring that.

At least this one starts with a subject that can generate more discussion than "Star and Marco r cute"

I mean, yeah, obviously this is the new "general" but we shouldn't be so blatant about it.

>thinking Starco will be canon
Leave the romance subplot to me...

>we will never have an older Star wife-swap with Marco from time to time and then watch each other do their significant others like the degenerate swingers that they are

The only thing I would leave any user from Sup Forums with is a barrel of radioactive waste.

She's gonna read that script for Star saying she has feelings for Marco AND SHE'S GONNA LIKE IT.

This is how she gives the fellatio.
IMAGINE it.

Why are Marco Jackie and Janna the only humans who get any real attention?
Where's my sensei fanart?

W-What's that bulge on Star's crotch?!

Leave the MUTATED subplot to me then...
The device to plant her eggs into her partner.

An edit. We have plenty of those. Some of which are cuter than others.

Or Ingrid and FIllmore.

Because women don't associate intimacy with attraction.

LEAVE EARTH ALONE!

What other characters should I add to the cheer team here? Taking suggestions boyos

I want to get drunk with Toffee

then who does she want star to end up with? nobody? They definitely can't have star's heart crushed followed by a confession to pair her with no one. Is she gonna be paired with oskar? That seems like a shallow endgame. It's sort of how both jackie and oskar are made out as these cool side characters but now they're the endgame? that just feels off.

Most powerful race and best girls of their respective series.

Marco.

Definitely Marco.

Gotta be Marco

Oscar "Bright Eyes" Greason.

I wouldn't put Jackie and Oskar on the same level.

Marco will be the last to fall victim to the Eclipsa moon curse.
>Marcomind

This was certainly the case with Kim and Ron. They didn't even have a hint of romance up until that last episode.

Janna, Jackie and Marco.

I'd say jackie but idk if she can fit in the outfit

Wasn't most of their relationship developed in one of the movies or something?

You have to admit, best friends don't hug that much and for that long.

there is no "thread" anymore. There are OPs and posters and talking about things in the OP I guess

>Oskar
>Cool side character
Oskar would've been an objectively bad choice for Star. Her adoration for him was skin deep. And now she's not even crushing on him anymore.
If the show is going to be about Star growing as a person and maturing throughout her adventures.
Then at least have the decency to not promote skin deep relationships.

Yes.

If you watch before the movie and after the movie you can clearly see the sudden change as plain as day.

well jackie does get more screen time but they are essentially the same character, which is the cool girl/boy the main character has a crush on.

I feel like Marco had feeling for Starbut quickly moved on when said feelings weren't returned. Star had her chance to be with Marco and she blew it.

I guess she'll have no problems when "Marco" picks up better girls then. She won't do a complete 180, or act like a hypocrite at all. :^)

But in-universe she's Marco's childhood friend.

thats what I'm saying, if they don't pair her with marco or if they don't pair her at all the most likely person next is oskar, which is dumb as you've described. At this point they either pair her with marco or have a few alternatives that are all bad.

Charlie McDermott IIRC has a wife, so yes.

they've just known each other, they even say that the only thing marco ever did with her for all those years is do a head nod whenever they saw each other

Uhh I'm a Jackiefag here but...not really. They knew of each other for a while but Jackie didn't really approach Marco until she knew that he was interested in her.

>now read your fucking lines and gargle for the scene where star deepthroats marco
See:

This.

Fuck starco.

During the Blood Moon Ball, Marco was more like an overprotective brother

>childhood friends means you never talk and just happen to be in the same class for years

user, I have some bad news to you about your childhood friends.

At first yeah, but the difference lies in how they progressed into season 2. Jackie is now canonically in a relationship with Marco and shows an earnest effort to make him comfortable. Plus, their time together has been fairly linear and uninterrupted. Things never got serious between Star and Oskar, and Star never had the set goal of going after him, thus it's been forever since his appearance in Star on Wheels and when we next see him, he's changed completely and he's looking for someone to validate him.

Starco fuck.

Also, they're not even in the same wavelength anymore, with Star just humoring him with his line about his keytar ending up on Mars.

remember, jackie and maarco have been on a relationship for at least 6 months.

>one (1) purely personal reason
Worth less than even crappy headcanons.

>for at least 6 months
Where the hell do you get that figure from?