youtube.com/watch?v=mdSw1LqpU_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By deleting it from the canon

Make him gay

or trans

they will make him a she

>Gives it Nolan and he makes another masterpiece like the Batman trilogy

>Revan who?

Turning him into a joke as a female sith saves his ass many times.

>movie 1 kotor
>movie 2 kotor 2
>movie 3 the kotor 3 we never got

it would only be good if both revan and exile are male, and also make it a show, 1 season covering each game

Why does he look like Kylo Ren?

This is the best possible outcome

Rewrite him into Kylo Revan

Why do autistic man children pretend that he is a deep sophisticated character in some masterpiece art form that will save star wars from the mouse?

His face needed to be hidden behind a mask so the player wouldn't know that his character is actually Revan.

>His face needed to be hidden behind a mask
Ok but why did they rip off the design of Kylo Ren?

poorly

The exile is canonically female my dude.

b8

the saber is revans tho (canon)

Revan and the Exile don't canonically exist lmao

I know how rian johnson would handle it

I know friend, but I really prefer space jesus and visas/brianna stuff

They're canon within the the EU, which is not part of canon. The EU includes I-VI though so they are actually canon. Checkmate atheists.

how would Disney handle this piece of technology?

According to some shitty offhand comment in the "Guide to Droids" book.

The Exile works much better as a male. Handmaiden is a much better character than Disciple she's Kreia's daughter after all and the implication of a past attraction or relationship with Atris makes their interaction much better. I'd much rather have a female Revan and male Exile than vice versa.

He's right though. He's a character with one of the most retarded story arcs, and is just filled with a history of retardedness. Literal fucking bipolar disorder lunatic.

>Starts off good as a Jedi in the Jedi order doing Jedi things.
>Becomes bad. Eventually gets tricked by Darth Vitiate to work for him, teaches him the dark side, and he starts an entire scourge on the Jedi order and an entire war.
>Loses his memory and becomes good again. He kills his former apprentice Darth Malak, and takes control of the Star Forge.
>Becomes bad again in the Old Republic books. For some retarded reason decides to work for Darth Vitiate again and help his empire grow. Because Revan is a goddamn fucking retard, gets tricked by Vitiate the emperor into carbonite willingly and spends the next 200 years frozen.
>Becomes good again. Gets freed by a couple of Republic people who storm an Empire fortress and find his carbonite chamber. Reven decides to help them for awhile but is literally useless since he gets destroyed by mid-level Sith players. Goes into hiding.
>Becomes bad again. Eventually decides that the Empire and the Republic are too weak to rule the galaxy, decides to form his own empire where he is the emperor. Instead because he is an idiot, he made an enemy of two of the most powerful governmental forces in the galaxy, the Sith Empire and the Republic. Revan this time gets absolutely obliterated, can handle being attacked by two empires at once, and is finally a dead faggot. Instead of knowing when to quit and being looked up to by the Sith and the Jedi now he is remembered as being nothing more than a retard by both the light and the dark who see him as a traitorous little shit, tarnished forever.

I don't know why preteenies have such a hard on for one of the most retarded force users in the era's setting. They are tons of interesting Sith in the Old Republic/pre-Old Republic. Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Tulak Hord, the list goes on.

kys millennials

kys faggot, I see how revan triggered you feels good

The First Order will have a suspiciously similar weapon called the Star Smasher in episode IX.

Revan is a self-insert mary sue in KOTOR 1, he's only interesting in KOTOR 2 where he exists more as an idea than an actual character.

TORtanic is retarded, I agree with you on that, but most fans don't consider that shit canon to the actual KOTOR games

Is Buzz Lightyear about to enter the cinematic universe?

they did what to mah Revan?!!

>better as a male
someone didn't play the restored content mod, also the exile was given a name(meetra surik) and sex (female) in both the revan book and TOR

Have you seen The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi? It would be like that. No sense of scale. No epic cinematic Star Wars. No mythic iconography. Revan wouldn't be larger than life he'd just be a little soyboy who's too embarrassed to take the galaxy seriously.

Revan is definitely canon. He even came out in clone wars

>Bastilla? Like Beyonce? You don't know who Beyonce is? She's pretty famous

cut content isn't canon

Nobody does he's just cool and part of a story that was better than nu-Wars.

Sure but Handmaiden >>>>>>> Disciple

Male playthrough is still better and feels more complete than female with TSLRCM, with the exception of the Sion stuff (which is great as a female Exile).

I think the character could be written much better, specially if you disregard the entire tortanic lore which is retarded. As said, he only becomes interesting in 2 when it's implied he didn't JUST turn to the dark side for the sake of it, that he had to do it to save republic or whatever (i may be misremembering things, been awhile since I've played). So if they adapt this shit, the whole mind wipe thing needs to be somehow adjusted to write Revan without cop out like "actually I'm playername and I'm a good guy!", have him re-discover reasons why he became edgelord, go through guilt and denial and then have him own up to who he is, or something. Not much trust in disney handling anything with care or nuance though

>makes non Kotor thinks canon

kys book faggot

How would Disney handle this character?

didn't they already ruin him in their shitty cartoon show

Disney doesn't get to say what's canon and what isn't.

They'd probably turn him into an androgynous mary sue or something that everyone wanks over and who only appeals to twelve year olds and manchildren.

Yeah, that'd be pretty awful.

They made Darth Bane a dyel with a silly Joker voice youtube.com/watch?v=mdSw1LqpU_s

Johnathan Davis >>>>> Mark Hamill

they literally unironically do since George sold it to them

THIS.

Exactly like Rey

Revan could slaughter any modern Jedi with ease. Same with Sith.

Sheev would spin circles around that babby

This, faggots are crying about Revan because he is stronger then their favorite jedi/stih masters.

Yeah sure, Revan is one of the grandfathers of the (new)sith circle (rule of 2 says hello)

They wouldn't, because he will never be in a movie.

yes please

Nostalgia.
That's the joke, Revan isn't even a character. No one can tell you about the personality of Revan or give you a quote from him as neither exists.
It's literally just nostalgia for the self-insert. People who like Revan are exactly the same kind of nimrods that end up writing characters like Admiral Holdo.

>When I stared at him, it was like staring into the Heart of the Force
Well then Kreia you kooky SJW, I guess that makes Revan female!

Nolan hates Disney so never

Yeah dude... that's why Revan got destroyed by a couple of entry level Sith who weren't even Darths but mere apprentices.

So pawafoll!!

Disney is going to own everything soon so its not like he has much of a choice

>Nolan

>main character with a mask

K I N O

Why did Revan just rip of Boba's mask? Or right, he was a popular character.

whats that shit dont say nu-bioware story telling

Revan was never canon, and isn't now.

He can find funding for his movies on his own.
He has the means, connections, ability

7 episodes left in Rebels to see if he lives or not. If he lives we'll get Thrawn trilogy with Chiss invasion after IX.

You could be gay in the game

No, you could be a lesbian only, not a faggot

Eh, he is the best character in that cartoon easily. Handled him better than I expected honestly.

IX would feel like a clusterfuck if they suddenly decided to jam in the Thrawn Trilogy after concluding the FO plot. And how would that even work when half the original cast is already dead.

Would you prefer Disney canon be that invincible children's cartoon rebels killed him or that Holdo killed him in Jakku or something?

>Revan on board his flagship
>Ugh, Bastila, you don't get to bring friends.
>chokes one of them and the movie begins
Would be kino.

And have sh/it saying 'suck my loghtsaber' repeatedly to toxic masculine rebels

Poorly.

With what? Force non-canon crush? lmao

Jesuschrist, you people are the worst. I bet you're the kind of autist that gets into arguments about powerlevels on Dragon Ball.

Revan isn't a real character, is the projection of you, the player, in KOTOR 1, nothing more. Sure, they have a very foggy backstory once you found out your identity, but nothing is ever learnt about Revan besides that he was a talented Jedi who fall to the darkside for some reason and tried to take control of every Sith Lord. There's no more thought put into it, it's a narrative device to explode in your face at the "big twist" moment.

In KOTOR 2 Kreia suggests that Revan took the mantle of dark lord out of sacrifice instead of true evil, after a visiting an ancient temple or something. He saw that the galaxy needed to be united against someone powerful enough to require that, so he allowed himeself to fall and became just that. It's a little retarded to me, but I never gave too much of a shit, because that was the part I had no imput. That wasn't my character. And his fate after the events in the first game was left properly ambiguous.

TL;DR: Revan is nothing else but how you played him, everything out of KOTOR 1 and 2 is irrelevant shit to sell comics to mouthbreaders.

>Revan is a self-insert mary sue in KOTOR 1
This fucking dumb argument. If Revan was a Mary Sue, the Republic would have been done for way before the start of the game, and he wouldn't have been captured by Bastila. Even when he becomes good the only reason he survives to defeat Malak is because of his allies, as on many maps your character is basically force saved by others. Kill yourself, you filled with soy pleb.

>tfw no road-trip comedy movie about Revan and Malak's adventures to find the star maps

>Darth Vitiate
Who?

>Revan isn't a real character, is the projection of you, the player, in KOTOR 1, nothing more. Sure, they have a very foggy backstory once you found out your identity, but nothing is ever learnt about Revan besides that he was a talented Jedi who fall to the darkside for some reason and tried to take control of every Sith Lord. There's no more thought put into it, it's a narrative device to explode in your face at the "big twist" moment.

>t. I didn't play the game, I just watched some numale on Youtube played, skipped some parts and filled those parts with my wookipedia knowledge.

>Revan is a self-insert mary sue in KOTOR 1
This, but unironically.

yes, they did

God this place has gone downhill.

power creep incarnate

the captain of the Tortanic

>Tortanic
That would explain why I don't know who he is, tried the beta and then never again.

He is the Mary Sue of villains. He makes Revan seem like a reasonable character. This faggot is like a Sith God with fucking ability to spawn galactic empires as needed

Played both ways, light and darkside. If you play lightside, you literally go down the road "it doesn't matter who I was before, I'm no longer Revan", making the past irrelevant.

If you play darkside, you go "I was evil all along, Zaalbar, kill your best friend in cold blood, mwahaha", so at that moment you're a laughable moustache twerling villan like Malak, so fuck your background.

People who pretends the story about KOTOR1 was deep are deluded. It was nice, effective, and predictable, like the OT, that why it's loved. KOTOR2 is a much more complex subject.

>Implying KotOR is canon
>Implying a non-canon game can even have a canonical gender for its protagonist

>muh sjws

Are you a retard? He spans throughout the entire Old Republic era considering he is 1000 years old. If you like a certain part of the Old Republic, Darth Vitiate has some part of it or has been in that timeframe.

Go away pleb.

He's not just in Tortanic, he's in the old comics right during the powerplay of Naga Sadow.

Not only powerful, he was so proficient in Sith lightning, compared to Palpatine, that his lightening came out fucking black instead of usual purple. His name is Vitiate for a reason, the guy was literally not dying. He was beating death literally.

>the guy was literally not dying
Kek, I almost forgot about that. It's like a big middle finger to Sheev's backstory and to Lucas.

Good times, when people knew what was haram and what wasn't.

Female Revan would be a great character.
Female Revan in hands of Disney on the other hand...

>Played both ways, light and darkside. If you play lightside, you literally go down the road "it doesn't matter who I was before, I'm no longer Revan", making the past irrelevant.
No, I just played the fucking game. You can easily go down the path of "I'm Revan but I'm no longer the Dark Lord Revan". Thus owning up to your mistakes. I roleplayed the story as a grey Jedi who even though had no memory of his past, he still instinctively did things the same way the old Revan would have done (based on his backstory that you need to be an idiot not to understand what person Revan was).

>If you play darkside, you go "I was evil all along, Zaalbar, kill your best friend in cold blood, mwahaha", so at that moment you're a laughable moustache twerling villan like Malak, so fuck your background.
Actually, she forces your hand. You can ask her to leave or follow you, and she doesn't. At that point there's nothing else to do but to kill her. Aside from that, the Dark Side ending is quite obviously not canon and has never been, even before Bioware confirmed it. It was just a nice option to have fun and that's it.

>People who pretends the story about KOTOR1 was deep are deluded. It was nice, effective, and predictable, like the OT, that why it's loved. KOTOR2 is a much more complex subject.
Oh, another KOTOR fanboy who needs to dish out his butthurt because his beloved game will never be as relevant as KOTOR I. Why am I not surprised?

>Female Revan
>a great natural leader
Pick one.

>Are you a retard? Haven't you read every comic that the brilliant EU writers have made? Don't you remember the exact timeframe of a made up character in a made up universe? Aren't you elightened about the great powers of Sith lighting that is SO POWERFUL IS BLACK!?

What a waste of space you are. Please don't be proud and smug about the useless information you've shoved down your throat just because it had a SW logo on it.

In Kotor 2, there was a villain named Darth Nihlus.
At first glance, he seemed staggeringly powerful, able to drain the life out of entire planets, and wipe out almost the entire remnant of the Jedi Order by himself.
However, later in the game, you find out that Nihlus isn't this unstoppable Juggernaut, because it turns out he has no control of his power; he hungers eternally, and without it he ends up starving himself.
The entire character was a lesson in the nature of power, where you explored how truly powerful a man was if he was at the mercy of it, or what use power is if you can't truly wield it of your own will.
He was also a parody of EU trends at the time, which favoured writing villains with retardedly high powerveles rather than characters who were a more ogranic threat, such as Grand Admiral Thrawn or Desann.

Naturally, Bioware being the masterful writers they are, decided to retcon Nihlus and give his power to their own OC, Darth Vitiate, while removing almost all the downsides his power had.

It's a staggering bit of pure fucking idiocy that sums up the entirety of New Bioware.

Based

>Kotor games
>relevant
The only people who give a fuck are kids who played the games in grade/high school. No one is replying them.
The next generation of Star Wars fans won't even know wtf Revan is. He is destined for EU irrelevance, just like 99% of EU.
Fucking millennial EUfags obsessed with their fan fcition