Star vs. The Mexican People

It's all but confirmed at this point that Season 3 isn't going to start airing until the end of July, and Sup Forums is becoming restless. Already several users have gone beyond the deep end, and will never recover after getting lost in the AU chaos. Mexico is close to revolting. Donald Trump has not spoken on the matter.

What have you done, Daron Nefcy?!

I miss her

Why? She is just a tub of lard drowning in marijuana and "good vibes", not to mention she's an incredibly shallow character who has done nothing to contribute to the show other than people making r34 of her fat tits as if that's an accomplishment.

Why is the little Taco so fuggable when crossdressing

>All this Starco salt

Sorry if the idea of an actually nice love interest triggers you

For someone who is apparently bland and shallow you seem to have a powerful opinion of her

I miss her.

i really hope they develop her more on the next season. Since she has been with marco around 6 months, i hope we can see more of her personality other than the chill skater chick.

Shut the fuck up, she's an awful character, you only like her because she's stacked and you know what? That's not normal for a 14 year-old. In fact I looked it up on the internet and being FLAT is normal unless you're drinking like a gallon of milk a day that's loaded with hormones. She's literally a chemical receptacle!

Threadly reminder that if it were up to Eden Sher, Starco wouldn't even be a thing.

PSA that a drawfag is a drawfag regardless of their skill level. Don't ever compare yourself to others.
Being full of yourself or looking down on yourself because of how you compare to others is bad practice.
Choose how important this hobby is to you and act accordingly. Whether you're just in it for fun or you hardcore want to draw amazing pieces.
All drawfags are appreciated regardless. End blog.

Make me a sandwich, fag.

Regardless of which you prefer, there is only ever one true ship.

I already did.

Uhh.... WTF?

I wanna fill this Taco with my meat and salsa, you know what I mean? That is not a bad thing

Maybe what she actually means is that she has a crush on Charlie McDermott and like Star she has buried her love for her on-screen brother because he already has a wife and she looks like Blossom/Amy Farrah Fowler.

She gave us a show that's forced us to sink hours of our lives trying to get as much content relating to it as we can.

bit weird how Star-is-a-cat AU's brunch stays the least explored so far

Apparently, Just Friends got pulled for the gay kisses. Thoughts?

Like, I'm pretty sure you're just joking, but I actually feel a bit of actual autistic rage here.
Good job if you're a meta-falseflagger, I guess?
Beatiful.

>Not /the/ sandwich
>You know the one