Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU
youtu.be/jF3ZKxki98I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never hated Rogue One as a whole, I just thought the first hour was trash

Looking back now they should've cut the mexican out along with the big chinese fella. One chinese fella is enough. Give him a chinese R2D2 or something

For what? I already liked it.

>Not a single alien on the team

what were they thinking

No. The chinese guy was alright. His big scene of using the Force to walk up and hit the generator thing before dying was SW kino. They could have ditched the pilot guy.

fuck no
still trash

I liked it, but I also saw it after seeing the last jedi, so my expectation were subverted

I want to fuck Cassian

The Scarif scenes were the only important ones. This movie was actual good though (Compared to TFA and TLJ).

You're talking about the little chinese fella. He was alright. I'm talking about the big one with the big gun. He had nothing to do in the movie at all and he couldn't act. Replace him with an R2

Heavy Weapons Guy was chinese?

has everyone seen this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU

It sucked like TLJ

His English was so poor he better be Chinese

Worth it if only for the last 30 minutes

youtu.be/jF3ZKxki98I

That poster is trash, Christ.

Why can't movies have music anymore. This scene was boring as fuck with generic WOOOM WOOOOM marvel music

I apologize for nothing. Rogue One gave me just what I wanted.

Is this accurate?

Stop posting this autistic video. It's terrible. No one likes it or you. I seriously hope you're contemplating suicide

I thought it was alright. Don't be so harsh on that guy, he's doing his best eh

It's because most of the composers who used to produce good cinema scores came from the classical symphony tradition, and modern composers want to trash all traditions.

Tilt your line to include Saw and Chirruit (can't spell asian man names for shit)

Well I like it and I think it's cool

He does this in every rogue one thread on this board. If it was a good video then that would be fine, but it's a mediocre one at best

The first hour was fucking great. fuck off.

man where were these space battle kinosseuirs when filming TLJ?

The movie should apologize for being so fucking boring.

Same

>Saw
>Chirrut
>K-2SO
>"bad"

I almost fell aslep

>>K-2SO

Muh deadpan robot. He was the most Marvel character of the movie

Someone should make an edit of the film without the pilot guy. Cuts out the I GUESS WE'RE SOME KIND OF ROGUE ONE NOW HUH line too

disney just racist... aliens are shit!

Have you considered the possibility that you are a mouth breather that can't concentrate on anything lacking explosions? Just saying.

Just because TLJ is shit doesn't make your bland movie less boring.

You're God damn right

why is that imperial officer the only one to have a white uniform
it makes no sense

yeah, spot on
I don't have to, I consider it to be on par with the original triology, it's so good

I didn't want explosions and action, I wanted good characters and writing to prepare for the big fight sequence at the end.

I wanted to care about the characters before their inevitable death

K-2SO and Chirrut were the only interesting ones. Bunny is just there for fappage.

The evil guy with the speech impediment and the rebel with the lazy eye were great. Also the tall witty evil now good droid was a fun change from the droids we've seen until that point.

Based China

Felicity Jones has a disgusting face

Despite all of the issues with TFA and TLJ, R1 is way worse than both of them.
Watching R1 was one of the most miserable movie going experiences I have ever had, because I was genuinely not enjoying being in the theater most of the time and hoping that the movie would go along faster or end sooner.
What an awful movie.

No. But the movie is still shit. Her character included.

I'd rather have a dedicated quipbot instead of the whole cast constantly trying to say something funny.

In the prologue we see the girl escape from the Empire when she's little, but when the actual movie starts she's a 40 year old hag even though the Empire existed for only like 25 years. Plothole?
>le epic cape man who spends the movie going "yes sir sorry sir", and "this can't be happening, I'm in charge here"
You only get to wear cool costumes if you actually deserve it

Apologize.

>tfw riz ahmed is a fck good actor

Sorry that you character was basically just an extra

>who spends the movie going "yes sir sorry sir", and "this can't be happening, I'm in charge here"

That's Imperials for you

Best Star Wars movie by far

the jap guy is awesome

Never understood why RLM chose to hate on this. It is a fan wank but a lot better than fucking TFA.

V > IV > VI = RO > III > [power gap] > VII > [power gap] > I > VIII > II

I thought the liked it

not gay, but he's pretty handsome desu

Only Motti and Jerjerrod kinda fit that Bill.