Harley joins the Justice League

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gotta keep up with Deadpool.

Why wouldn't she?

Injustice!Harley has more than earned her redemption.

Injustice Harley is basically comics Hawkeye, which is kind of hilarious considering she had Green Arrow as a mentor for a while

Who's the blonde on the bottom row that's not Aquaman?

Can't be real, can't.

probably supergirl

Captain Cold: FUCK YOU!!!

odds are DC's going to be gone by this time next year so who cares what stupid fucking shit they do

Blondes would be Black Canary, Flash, Harley, Aquaman, Supergirl

Power Girl

Brainiac 5 ending is best ending

cancer

When does he appear?

Kek what a retard. Maybe pay attention to some other media besides moving pictures.

And Green Arrow

>Ugly costumes
>weird Concept Art rendering
>Jaime exists
Must be Injustice. Pass

>It's JUST injustice

Ree over something important

Green Arrow

Now casuals will start demanding Harley to join the League in the comics

yeah stop acting like this isn't an alternate reality you faggot OP

Isn't this the same Harley that blew up hundreds of children via a video game just to try and cheer herself u-

> Injustice universe
Oh never mind that then. That Harley has basically earned her spot now.

Well, she's Batman's girlfriend in this so it makes sense.

Wait, why Batman never invited Catwoman to be in the JL?

whats her supper power again?

Complete Arcade as Brainiac

This Harley helped nuke an entire city. She's the worst of the worst.

Catwoman wouldn't join. Batman has tried to get her to be a hero multiple times. She likes being a thief too much.

Itd be like if you kept creampieing your gf but your mom is telling you its safer to wear a condom. You know it's safer but creampieing her gets you off.

who cares what it is? DC is losing too much money and WB is already a failure as it is

neither are going to be around much longer

>DC
>losing money
>dominating in every market except movies

What did he mean by this?

Bottom left is Supergirl. Bottom right is Green Arrow.

H-how would my mom know i've been nutting inside my gf every time?

Literally being RANDOM and WACKY

>except movies
and comics, and television, and merch, and soon video games

The insurgency got better. The Minutemen have nothing on them

Just a matter of time ill she's a member in the mainline JL too.

They are winning in every category you just named. How delusional are you Sup Forumsfag?

Marvel is fucking up really bad. Like fucking made Thor Odison's Ex Thor?

> Batman
> Flash
> Supergirl
> Blue Beetle
> Harley Quinn
> Black Canary
> Green Lantern Hal
> Firestorm
> Green Arrow

It's not that bad a line-up really if you assume Harley is just there as a Batman sidekick. They cover all the grounds they need.

If they keep Daredevil, Matthew Murdock, and not makes electric nachos daredevil, I will keep reading Marvel. BTW, hail hydra

That was just Joker though wasn't it? She was an accomplice to the plan, but I thought she said something in the comics about she didn't realise just how far Jokers plan was going to go..

I'm actually a poorfag who can't buy the game until like August, but I'm also curious about our boy B5. Would you mind spoiling the ending?

>No one to deal with magic
>No psychics

Nite Owl
Hooded Justice
The Silhouette
Silk Spectre
Dollar Bill
Mothman
Captain Metropolis

A better story would be several B-Tier heroes who wanted to be on the league for years collectively raging at her being added.

Would be great to see Booster Gold, several Titans, and some wannabe heroes all lose their shit when seeing her in a lineup on tv.

She's a mass murder that blew up a fucking kid hospital.

so she was just following orders?

Blue beetle dlc?

She was involved because the Joker physically abused her. (She would have been killed by him or beaten mor. Until he was his killed, by The Almighty Superman, thus, causing her to be free join the Insurgency

Did that happen in the game?

Blue Beetle better not have a damn Ted Kord DLC. If they bring Beast Boy in Injustice 2. I will be pissed. please have Red Robin!

No. His death was. but the Comic Injustice the Regime shows the first Five Years of the War.

Not him but After defeating Brainiac, it turns out the player Brainiac was actually Brainiac 5, who went back in time to prevent the original Brainiac's invasion from causing everyone to fear Coluans in the future

What's with these performance piece posts? You already came to the realization before you started typing. What benefit is there to pretend it occurred to you within the post?

That's neat, thank you!

Found the Marvel-fag.

Year one was the start, year two was the fall of the Green lantern Corps (Kyle Rayner was the first victim) , year three was the War on Magic (Endorsed by The Almighty Superman), Year Four was nearing the end of the Justice League's heroes, Year Five was the final part. Batwoman sacrificed her life to make sure everyone, on both sides, is safe.

Well, if Luthor and Capatain Cold can be in the League...

Brainiac Five? That is fucking retarded storytelling. But It's dc. They are more creative than Marvel. (The Button Story arch)

Luthor died in the game

Most of the Titans are in Phantom Zone. (Red Robin, Superboy, and Starfire). And Booster Gold is somewhere in time

I don't really follow DC but from an outside perspective it looks like Harley is being shoehorned into everything. Is it?

yes DC is desperate for people to pay attention to them but obviously it's not working

Only cucks pay attention to DC, you aren't a cuck are you OP?

Out of all the Harleys she's the one who caused the most harm, there's no redemption for someone who partook in a ploy to kill 3 million people.

Don't be said, user. Cold becomes a hero and joins the Flash in his ending.

Is this the same Harley that killed a bunch of kids via a game?

>Endings to arcade ladders
>Meaning diddlysquat
Hearty kek, OP.

No, that was New 52 Harley and it was canon for the entirety of the New 52 despite what Harleyfags will tell you. Probably quietly done away in Rebirth, though.

Nah she's just Bruce's fun ho which he's about to slap off the table with his pimp hand.

Harly quiins book is mostly never canon. Plus she isn't a hero nor serial killer nor in the jla.

The exploding children thing was in a Villain's Month issue of Detective Comics.

>help nuke a city full of people
>work with the good guys after so it's all okay

She should be in jail.

Who cares anyways. Still not pushed as a hero in the comics outside her book.

>people seriously think Injustice 2 looks good
>not only that but people actually give a shit about the Injustice backstory
wew lad

Not to mention what she helped Joker perform surgery on Lois to implant her with a device that would trigger said warhead to hit Metropolis if her heart stopped.

If anyone of these assholes cared about Lois they would have thrown Harley off a building.

>Most of the Titans are in Phantom Zone. (Red Robin, Superboy, and Starfire). And Booster Gold is somewhere in time
Uh, can't Batman just bring them back?

But muh battered housewife syndrome.

Which nobody has referenced since. It's safe to assume it's been decreed noncanonical, or at least is treated as such by the current team on HQ's books. I mean, Rebirth already retconned some stuff about the nu52 right? Just say that story got erased by Dr. Manhattan or whoever the fuck.

Only Superman knows they are in the Phantom Zone. I believe most of the characters think they all died when Metropolis blew up.

Nothing Superman does in these games comes close to being as bad as what Harley has done, yet she gets a happy ending and he continues to suffer.

Harleyfags are just as bad as Lokifags or anyone who excuses and woobifies a psycho just because they got kicked when they were kids.

Did harley quinn did that stuff in the first game? Comics don't count.

Like I said, it's safe to assume it got swept under the rug as of Rebirth, but boy oh boy was it there from 2013 to 2016.

She has a nice ass. I don't mind if she joins the league. She has a nice ass.

>Comics don't count
Literally zero reason for them not to count. But yes, she was an accomplice of the Joker on the "nuke Metropolis" plan in the game's opening cutscene.

She's also Batman go to person. She's went from Joker's number 2, to Batman's

>Nothing Superman does in these games comes close to being as bad as what Harley has done
Ahhh, this meme. What a delightful meme. The tears of antiHarleyfags are sweet and delusional.

Loki knows he did bad. Hes trying but chose to go back because it stopped the war in asgard.

Harley is a fuck who gets free passes for no reason.

>Can't fuction without a man
Wow such a symbol of feminism.

>people arguing that Harley can't be redeemed because she was involved in Jokers plan
>Batman letting the Joker run wild all the time thus enabling the plan is fine though
>as is every other hero in that room that refuses to put down anyone bad enough

Don't try that morality shit, you don't want her there because you don't like her at least be honest about it.

Injustice 2 game already contridicts the comics version.

>Supes kills her abuser
>She doesn't jump on his dick

Now I have a weird new ship.

Didn't Tom Taylor himself help write the script for the second game? Does he really care this little?

>Not murdering one guy is just as bad as actively murdering millions of people
Harleyfags, everybody. Batman is no saint in this story, nobody is, but that doesn't excuse literal genocide.

No because I think it's stupid she should be accepted just like that.

If she was still running around with Catwoman, Ivy or even being a pedo around Billy I wouldn't care, but she's not JLA material.

Dude. Booster was a Leaguer already.

man this is why capeshit is so god awful

>this is part of a character's history and thus defines them to some degree
>uh actually lets just act like that never happened and the character is actually more like this

These days (and by these days I mean all the way back to the late 80's at the bare least), cape characters are less characters and more brands.

Its more of ed boon and co not caring.