You will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking...

>you will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking hot tea in bed

Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/Persona_5_(PlayStation_3)#Akihabara_Film_Posters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Out of all the movies I’ve watched, the only thing that vaguely seems to fit in a genre with GS is Donnie Darko. I don’t like it as much, but they both have this atmosphere with a razor-perfect balance of grounded suburban milieu and more fantastical gothic elements.
Has /whylive/ seen anything else that captures the same atmosphere?

good, that sounds awfully reddit

>Has /whylive/ seen anything else that captures the same atmosphere?

Can't say that I have, sadly.

Well, I guess it's one of a kind. I'm curious what John Fawcett's other films are like, though they don't sound very similar.
It seems Karen Walton's writing was the secret ingredient.

reminder that no girl is like this

all girls are obsessed with sex and will leave you instantly for someone better

>tfw no strictly platonic friendship in high school

Wasted years...

How come you gave up on making the threads, Platonanon?

They are literally prepubescent at the start of the film, it's not exactly insane to not be 'sex obsessed'

>ywn randomly stumble across this secret kino on a random Friday night on Showcase in the mid 2000s
The poster was one of the ones used for the movie theaters in Persona 5 btw

I continued making them for about a week after the other user gave up, but the threads were basically dead at that point, although I did make a few here and there afterwards. Then OP came back and swapped the pasta for one he'd normally post inside the threads but I'm too autistic to change mine to match it.

Got a screencap? Never played it and I can't find anything online

Not in game but here's where I learned of it

tcrf.net/Persona_5_(PlayStation_3)#Akihabara_Film_Posters

Based Japs recognizing true leaf kino

im talking about real girls here

hi

You didn't do this in the late 90s/early to mid 00s?

I know, even real girls aren't sex-crazed animals at 12.

Why is Brig so mad?

What is there not to be mad about, user?

Good point. Emily really has the 'disdainful scowl' down

Is this that werewolf movie that tried to reinvent the genre?

The sequel to that movie, technically.

I don't know if I'd say 'reinvent the genre' but the director definitely wanted to do something different. Hairless wolf (which they eventually backed down on), no shots of the moon, transformation like a disease rather than magic, killed by conventional means, etc.

>you will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking hot tea in bed
just go do it you fucking dingus