Is Netflix the Future of TV?

Breaking bad and GoT (first 2 seasons), are the only good things to come out of Television production companies for the last 10 years.
Are Internet production companies the future?

Need a fast line to handle all the data storage.

yeah but they're quickly turning into the same low effort hollywood sjw trash

at least it's cheaper than cable for now

>Breaking bad and GoT are the only good things to come out of Television production companies for the last 10 years.
Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself.

Tv Fucked themselves by thinking they could charge up the ass and the people would just take it. Now that a new option has come along cable can go kill itself.

The Internet has no future without a decentralized meshnetwork.

t.me/Skycoin

>Breaking bad and GoT

I spit on your plebian taste

Off yourself friend. Maybe you'll reincarnate as someone with taste.

>this pleb taste

>all these pretentious brainlets feeding on the most obvious of bait to make themselves feel superior for not liking normie shows

>Are Internet production companies the future?

Possibly. But Netflix has already proved that throwing tens of millions of dollars at "exclusive" internet production series that have great premises only turn out to be utterly mediocre and boring products.
Even Netflix's supposedly best like Narcos is ultimately inferior to a series like Breaking Bad.

>GoT (first 2 seasons)

What was wrong with Season 3?

this is REDDIT! this is MEMES

I think the Skyminer will be the solution for this, see Skycoin for that

Netflix has no future. Their original content sucks. Especially all those horrible Marvel TV shows.

Once Disney starts their own streaming network it’s over for Netflix. Disney has a massive library of content that includes their own stuff and tons of media from ABC and the Fox libraries. Plus Netflix will lose Disney features and Marvel content. There are millions of parents who subscribe to Netflix just for Disney content.

Sell your Netflix stock now while you still have a chance. This network has no future

Traditional Internet:
Twitter: $14.99/month
Snapchat: $9.99/month
Youtube: $19.99/month
Netflix: $9.99/per movie
Google: $1.99/per search

Skywire:
Twitter: Free
Snapchat: Free
Youtube: Free
Netflix: Free
Google: Free
get @Skycoinproject now. thank me later
#NetNeutality

ITT: Post like it's 2007

People will only put all their shekels into online "channels" once there is some reliability to their content selection. I love Netflix but they remove shit far too frequently and unexpectedly for me to not have backup content providers. as far as that goes EVERYONE is still losing to piracy

We need to be able to determine what we want to watch and not every thing censored like we are in N. kOREA . Thank God for blockchain and @skycoin project which guarantees net neutrality and gives you free internet devoid of regulations from your ISPs . You want to be your own ISP, join the skycoin project at t.me/Skycoin

>Breaking bad and GoT (first 2 seasons), are the only good things to come out of Television production companies for the last 10 years.
>got
>good
>what is mad men
fuck off turbopleb

The internet will never be free until we have a decentralized meshwork
I see a lot of people talking about movies here. you should take control of what you watch . try and be in control of what you watch and when you want to watch without paying exorbitant fees
we have a project that can do that for you . The whole idea of blockchain is to decentralize and make it autonomous . dont let the government decide what you watch, how much you pay when you can do that by yourself

>Breaking bad and GoT (first 2 seasons), are the only good things to come out of Television production companies for the last 10 years.

>What is
Hannibal
Fargo
Fringe
Legion
Masters of Sex
Once Upon a Time
Westworld
Gotham
Legends of Tomorrow

Original content on Netflix and even some on Amazon has been huge this past year. I can only see it getting better.

Netflix is junkfood television, all concept. Not even including excellent short series in this diagram, the BBC is far superior in execution of dramas. It's what happens when you're connected to a national service.

>Hannibal
>Fargo
>Fringe
>Legion
>Masters of Sex
>Once Upon a Time
>Westworld
>Gotham
>Legends of Tomorrow

I was going to point out that every single one of these is not good, except I got to the end and read the last two and realized you were just trolling. Not even a literal retard actually thinks those two are good.

Netflix won't be, but streaming absolutely is. Too many different services though

Netflix has already lost. When things finally shake out, they will be one of the smaller players.

Netflix is on it's way out. Disney is going to destroy it when they launch their streaming service.

The only thing Netflix has going for it is originals but all their Marvel shows are gone and everything else gets cancelled for having sexual harrassers in the cast they won't have much left.

I like them, but mainly just because of the Sup Forums threads

Fuck off, disnesoy shills.