>lady sif
>t h i c c

sorry, but Jaimie Alexander is Marvels Gal Gadot

God she looks so unhappy with her life.

both are jewish, so you lose anyhow

here, have some clevage

>She once claimed Sif to be Marvel's WW, if not better
kek

Kat Dennings' obsession on Sup Forums is weird. I'm just glad Sup Forums hasn't discovered she was in Sex in the City when she was 14 yet.

Jewesses are the best women

One day I'm going to head to Israel with a shirt that says "Free Green Card" so one of them will marry me.

.....huh? this is the first time im seeing this big titty jewish princess on Sup Forums

i know

This thread is going to go full Sup Forums i think we should let it sage

And yet, she actually looks like Wonder Woman.

Dennings is basically MEW tier on Sup Forums, as in she has a lot of devoted fanboys

So I have a question, I don't read comics btw and my question will make it obvious, but in the new Guardians film they implied that Mortal Humans can't hold an infinity stone, but in the film Thor 2: A Dark Thor NatPor's character hold one.

I don't know if that actually happened btw, that film is very fogettable

She didn't hold it. It went inside her. I think the movie also implied it was going to kill her too if they dont get it out in time.

>Kat Dennings' obsession on Sup Forums is weird.

She's a sexy Jewish girl with really really big tits. What's weird about that?

Have you ever realized how small Natalie Portman's face is? Like, half of her face is the side of her face.

Look at this animation I made. The first frame shows how a face is supposed to look. It is very pretty. The second frame is her real face. It might as well be Haley Joel Osmet's face.

Disgusting.

>liking girls that are fat because you have mommy issues

disgusting

go on...

>Fat

>judging others on what they find attractive because you're insecure about your own sexuality

disappointing

Nah, she just has a costume that covers her up pretty well. Jamie weighs the exact same as Gal, 58kg.

Thank fuck her TV show is finally dead.

That thing was so un-funny it incites rage.

Boston accent

>watching tv

In fairness to Thor, Portman's character was a genius physicist, while Dennings' character was an annoying retard.

>dickmasterson.gif

fag producers

why aren't there any pictures of kat denning and hayley atwell together?

Nah that title belongs to Mockingbird girl, she has no ass that thing is absolutelly flat, and hse has fake boobs so she was probably flat up tgere also, she is cute though.

They must be the same person!

BillClintonlipbiting.gif

too much tits to fit into one picture

this
cultural appropriation makes me a sad guy

Kat Denning's bad acting is powerful enough to pierce the 4th wall and piss off mighty Thor himself.

The two of them starring in a movie alongside Ariel Winter and Christina Hendricks when?

Ohh she can the companion to Hayley Atwells Doctor. Don't think the TARDIS would have enough dimensions to contain all those tits.

>not wanting a girl you can snap in half with your bare hands

>You will never have Kat's juices all over your face

I wish I could email her asking for panties.

Probably the best she's looked in a while.

why even live bro?

When you are an immortal Asgardian Prince surrounded by plenty of beautiful women, you sometimes want to try dating a normal plain looking woman.

Think she is overrated. Sure she is beautiful but I honestly can't say that I find her attractive.

That's why you pick Darcy like OP suggested, you dipshit.

>Chooses Fat over heathy

Fag

Error: no test found

>fat

Because Loki was smashing her already.