Tfw ultra-liberal Mark Hamill's greatest supporters are a bunch of alt-right neo nazis

>tfw ultra-liberal Mark Hamill's greatest supporters are a bunch of alt-right neo nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Milo/start/2015-01-01/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Milo/start/2016-01-01/order/asc/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
he's gonna come for the alt-right in their sleep

This is the weirdest timeline, OP.

truly a bunch of cucks.

Turns out different people can agree on some stuff.

Not all liberals are okay with this social justice bullshit

it's almost like politics aren't the most important thing in life

I'm a moderate liberal, so yeah no.

Seconding this.

Glad tv is finally turning against this white-hating soyboy.

>everything is fucking political these days

Letting normalfags on the net was a mistake. Now EVERYTHING is tainted with politics. You know it's polite not to talk about politics when we're trying to have fun.

Because, while he may be liberal, he's not a beta cuck

you are in a minority then. or otherwise ineffectual

Look at Bill Maher, Jordan Peterson, they're not for political correctness and social justice crap.

He's still fucking Luke Skywalker and not is the same as these sjw retards, also just look that pick Rian is a motherfucker souless for doing that to him

Not everything is like your small Sup Forums-bubble where libs are all cucks and stormniggers are all cool dudes.
I guarantee you outside the internet most liberals are just as sceptical towards hardcore feminism and SJW's.

Bill Mahar participated on the Milo hit despite making similar statements himself.

He tows the line despite claiming otherwise

Get out of your basement you Sup Forumscuck, we exist and there are many of us.

it doesn't matter. it's still happening. if you're in the majority and silent, you may as well not exist or simply silently complicit.

it's time...for the russians...to end

>ultra-liberal
He literally voted for Snoke last year

Bill Maher is an opininionated militant atheist who probably loves smelling his own farts.
I blame the degenerated and sick political landscape of the US where people stick to walking jokes like Maher instead of actual intellectuals and philosophers.
t. liberal

The minority has always been vocal. Its why Sup Forumscucks are so loud

What are you even talking about? If I don't hate fags more than stormniggers do then I automatically support them? What an infantile worldview.

Sup Forumscucks are so loud because they're SJW with a right winged mindset. They're essentially the same people. Hence why every other board calls them stormniggers

I'm saying that the moderate liberals are socially ineffectual in enforcing moderate modes of engagement.

Not a single liberal is okay with this social justice bullshit. Liberalism is about personal liberty, freedom, and justice. All things that modern """liberals""" despise.

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken.

Wrong picture.

Fedoras like that are usually soyboy SJWs spouting that nonsense in a pathetic attempt to trick women into having sex with them. Most prominent "alt-right" people look like chads.

>you are in a minority then
Only if you live on the internet in an echo chamber.

They still buy every meme they shit out like "muh nazis" or "Russian hackers" and calling everything "alt-right". They're an extension of these social justice cunts.

How to moderates supplant extremists?
Have an example as to how that is working against the alt-right?

You may look up the political definitions you're using. "Liberalism" in the US is Social Liberalism. Compare that to Libertarianism, the term you may be speaking of.

Taking Milo as an example? A gay bottom greek immigrant dating a nigger?

>le nadzees are just like the sjw. listen to me, the based centrist xDD

We have been the driving force of society for 5 years now, its quite funny to see these tards acknowledge us so late in the game. We used to affect society in the span of years, now its months...

I suspect that more of these "celebs" will come out of the closet soon enough. Its not like it even matters, we have no nemesis on this planet most likely. The most potent opposition...(((them))) has been showing its strongest hand for a long time and it was lacking.

Come to us celebs and egomaniac retards, come to us and get btfo by some neet retard in his underwear.

>Liberalism, political doctrine that takes protecting and enhancing the freedom of the individual to be the central problem of politics. Liberals typically believe that government is necessary to protect individuals from being harmed by others, but they also recognize that government itself can pose a threat to liberty.
Liberalism and Libertarianism are the same thing.
Modern "Liberalism" is more akin to Totalitarianism. Which is ironically the polar opposite.

Milo isn't alt-right.

>>How to moderates supplant extremists?

Force. You see what happened with feminism? You prevent that from happening by castigating extremist elements from money, jobs and connections. You drive them out into the cold and marginalize them to the point where they can't harm anyone.

This didn't happen with feminism and liberalism and now they have supplanted the moderates.

Here we have one of the ugliest hapas alive, another "alt-right hero"

Good goy

>lel everybody is exactly the same except me I have the only answers

A prime aryan example, what an alpha!

>Most poster children shilling the "alt-right" for profit look like moderately attractive
Fixed that for you, son.

>*castigating and then cutting them off from...

>Force
Stopped reading.

>that delusion
kek kys

The retards finally came out of the woodworks.
Please don't tell me this random soyboy looks alpha.

Race traitors will be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

What kind of mental works are you playing? How do you even go from somebody saying that far left and far right aren't the same to they must love this CIA plant?

Who even likes that queer apart from Reddit? It's clear that you Sup Forums decriers don't even browse the board and come here just to shit up the place.

Admittedly the most masculine looking face of the alt-right.

>Race traitors
What race would that be Mr. 56%?

>t. brainlet who is not aware of his own mental gymnastics

They dicked over Mark Hamills character because they the writers and producers wanted to play out a feminist power fantasy where all white males are sniveling cowards and people let it go by without a word. Who else was going to speak out for him if not shitlords and deplorables?

Luke Skywalker is just a normie. He is not that typical sjw, just someone who probably never cared a lot about politics and says what's socially accepted. Can't blame him on that.

Enjoy your increasing social irrelevance.

It's like CNN told them to think the right loves Spencer so they just come here and post it like it's true. When will they stop trusting fake news?

you mean
>mfw
not
>tfw

>not all liberals are SJWs cuckolds
>not all conservatives are neo-nazi white nationalists

What are some other faces of the alt-right? Because every time those people fall from grace in the public eye Sup Forums will deny they ever supported them. A year back Sup Forums was full with Milo threads basically sucking his cock because he was so "based". The cognitive dissonance of you shitters is astoundishing.

By that logic, Sup Forums loves every single movie because some faggot posted a thread.

>not all KEKservatives are neo-nazi white nationalists
Fixed that for you. This isn't a board for retarded cuckservaties or their sjw friends. You need to go back.

You stormniggers are the race traitor because you make whites look like the lowest niggers.

>a year back Sup Forums was full with Milo threads
Why do you say things without actually believing them?

There were hundreds of thousands of posts praising Milo, Spencer and that nigger who was related to Obama. It's very clear you either have never visited Sup Forums or you're visiting Sup Forums regularly but will do anything to deflect something any honest person could confirm you after visiting it for 3 days.

I was there. I also were in some of the threads where the kekistani flag was invented. You're either lying or incredibly dumb.

>i skimmed Sup Forums once

>i checked it once and saw these threads i know your political ideology and anybody who has ever visited that site
My god you must have an IQ over 250.

I've been on Sup Forums since before IDs were a thing so please spare me your ignorance. There's no point in denying that Sup Forums became the new Sup Forums with the 2016 US presidential run. Blame the extraordinary lack of moderation which continually ignores all global rules.

>ouch. This man is hitting me. It makes me angry to be struck.

Well that's where you fucked up bucko. By protesting being hit, you're just as bad as the attacker. Checkmark alt-right.

>where the kekistani flag was invented.
Not the other user, but why are you playing dumb? You're changing the subject. There were threads about Milo, but 80% of them were hate filled with people calling him all sorts of names. Kek, kekistani, Pepe were all invented on Sup Forums, but they were later adopted by redditors and ruined to the ground because reddit can't do a single thing right and has no originality except steal, overuse and destroy.

>make claim board loves person
>every thread I've ever seen about person on board is negative
I didn't realize you were mentally handicapped, I hope fix your learning abilities soon.

you are retarded.

I thought you folks couldn't use the "R" word?

He got what he deserved tbbh
>die hard liberal his whole life
>Luke gets cucked to make way for more left wing diversity squad and writer's tumblr self-inserts
>b-boo hoo I don't agree with what they did with Luke

Just because you don't agree with social justice doesn't mean you aren't perpetuating it liberal trash.

you are retarded.

That's because you came from r_theDonald 2 months ago when everyone already hated him. Did you just indirectly confirm that you're a newfag?

>Ha ha if I call them the names they call me they will get as mad as I do!
>But it dosent bother me

I didnt know soy could make you functionally retarded, is this confirmed lore?

>Disney Defense Forces deposits .02 Disney Bucks into your account.
>Redeem at your nearest Disney Theme Park.

But if you're not then to the left you are Alt-Right anyway.
Even a lefty fat fuck like Sargon is basically a Neo-Nazi to the left.

>[negative buzzword] like that are usually [negative buzzword][enemies]s spouting that nonsense in a pathetic attempt to trick women into having sex with them. Most prominent "[us]" people look like [positive buzzword].

Americans give a bad face to liberals while in other countries liberals don't support the systematical destruction of the bases on which our society came to be, for instance Mexican liberals and left party only support the reinforcement of local markets and a fair treatment to all social levels to make the country stronger but never endorse feminazis or flambloyant faggotry. i'd say the same happens with the right wing people who never actually goes to extreme delusions such as fascism

>i'll just make things up that's a good trick

Who ever said this? It's fucking bullshit. Some green goblin tells you that everyone's a nazi and your conclusion is that everyone on the left thinks you're a nazi? With how many people IRL have you talked in your fucking life?

>I have no counter argument so I will describe your post

I guess that confirms the soy lore then.

check'd

>Who ever said this
>I didnt see it so it must not have happened

Fucking hell, check his timeline if you care so much.

>trump reaction pic

Since you're too dumb to search it, I have a pretty little link for you.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Milo/start/2015-01-01/order/asc/
This is where it all starts, mind you. This is where a few people started dissing him but most couldn't stop smoking his dick.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Milo/start/2016-01-01/order/asc/

Mexican leftie here, this nigga knows his shit.

>one person said it so everyone vaguely associated to this person must think the same
I'm tired of this bullshit so I'll just post cats.

>Who ever said this?
Good luck trying to criticize SJW politics without being called a nazi. Doesn't matter what you identify as, the predominant narrative is you are doing it out of hate.

> call everyone a Nazi

> THESE NAZIS ARE SUPPORTING A LIBERUL! DEY DUM!

>ad. hominem

Mark joins us

>for instance Mexican liberals and left party only support the reinforcement of local markets and a fair treatment to all social levels to make the country stronger but never endorse feminazis or flambloyant faggotry

You're right, there is a time lag while what is politically correct emanates through the media and pop culture world wide. And even then local populations might reject or take up the propaganda in a way that it was not intended to by Europeans or Americans.

>i'd say the same happens with the right wing people who never actually goes to extreme delusions such as fascism

Nah, the "center right" parties of Europe are just backdated forms of liberalism. I'd date the Tories in the UK just Labour from 2008 at this point.

Fascism is third position because it dispenses with the delusion that we are all created equal. Biologically this is unequivocally false, yet this ideology persists because of muh feels.

I am Austrian. I've probably been called a nazi more often than the entirety of Sup Forums added together (I sometimes had to work with Israelis). One of the greatest politicians of my country after 1945 has been labelled a Nazi by israeli officials. Ironically he was a Jew too. Being called a nazi isn't the end of all arguments if you're not a nazi. If you are one you'll be shrieking out like a kike though.

>start talking about Spencer
>out of nowhere talks about Milo
How is your schizophrenia treating you today?

Third world leftism is a different beast entirely.

I mean, that's if you're actually a communist with some balls to rail against the existing international order. If you're a faggot neo-liberal then you deserve a bullet.

>t. fascist