Livewire

Livewire needs to show up in more stuff. Let's show how much we love her and want her to show up more.

With her being on the Supergirl TV show, I was hopping her would appear more in the comics but she hasn't. The last things she was in was Batgirl and Superman. Maybe eventually she'll appear again the comics .

She's a fun character and has cool powers . Why isn't she more popular ?

Drawing a blank here, what's middle-left from?

Teen Titans Go! and the other one is from Justice League Gods and Monsters.

Thanks user, I forgot she was in Gods & Monsters.

People tend to just overlook Superman: The Animated Series way more than they should.

Also, in her case in particular, fans get extremely autistic over Superman being hurt by mere electricity, and don't really consider her more abstract elemental potential.

Cartoon superman was the weakest.

I like how DC is actually bothering to push their female roster.

After Killer Frost, I hope Livewire and Volcana get some love.

Elemental Sirens when?

Because Harley Quinn over shadows her since they were both DCU original characters. It took forever for her to appear in comics. They also keep trying to re-write her as a hero.

>filename

Great minds think alike.

Superman should have analed her once her power was drained.

Haha call out to spiderman electro rubber gloves thing.

Wonder what her costume be like in green and yellow?

No it makes your ass look like a fucking box.

So what's her deal she's just 'electric killer frost' or something?

She's not like Killer Frost. She hates Superman. She has a fun personality, cool powers and she's sexy.

Long hair or no ?

I can't dig it. Her shorter punk hair style is just too perfect as-is.

At the very least, she should should at least be sporting some crazy Bride-of-Frankenstein type hairdo if she's going to go rocking some longer locks. Livewire with her hair down just feels wrong.

Add Terra and I'm sold.

Livewire and Killer Frost's coloring is too similar for them to be on the same team

Is she best girl fro Supes?

Her and Lois Lane are the best girls for Superman.

What's up with that janky vagina:

she's my third favorite ship with Superman, after Lois and Zatanna
bad girl good guy ships are the best

1/3.

2/3.

3/3.

Now have it with some subtitles user.

A villain so weak that she can be undone by rubber dish washing gloves.

>the boy scout brought protection

I love when they do this ;)

It was the water that really did her in.

>Lois
the whole point is to have other ships that dont include her

They have the exact opposite coloring.

I really wouldn't mind seeing her interact with RHatO Bizarro.

i liked her as an actual person too

I'm convinced her hatred of Superman stemmed from massive daddy issues

>pale white skin
>blue hair
>dark blue clothes

Context?

I meant Lois with Superman, not including anyone else.
I like the relationship, but at the same time I like alternatives.

Why mess with perfection? Her outfit is basically the lightning analogue to black suit Spidey in terms of simplicity and expressing what the character is all about, there's no real way to improve it.

Killer Frost is blue skin, white hair. Livewire has blue hair, white skin.

Her current outfit is basically her classic outfit with a shoulder piece, a few bits of extra detailing, and detached sleeves replacing the gloves.

This is what Killer Frost looks like right now.

Superman saved her.

>That hair
This needs to stop, goddamnit

Crystal Frost was colored with blue skin and blue hair. Louise Lincoln varied depending on colorist, a lot of the time she had white skin and white hair with blue highlights or undertones.

Do you like her as a hero or a villain?

Louise had almost as many designs as she had artists. Sometimes she looked like a white Penance.

Ideally I think she should be someone who is so removed from the human existence as a result of her powers that she's easily detached from morality and ethics. Combine that with an attention seeking, aggressive, and reactionary personality and you've someone who can be a good person, but when left to her own devices usually isn't.

Eh, I think that's a little too deep for Livewire. Livewire is a just a kinda selfish punk with a mean streak, but not outright evil.

Except it doesn't.

Nothing wrong with a little depth. The core is that she is a selfish punk with a mean streak, she's just lost most of the daily concerns that allow her to empathize with other people which moves her towards villainy but isn't sociopathic or crazy.

She has the only sex scene that isn't in the bordello in Something Unfinished so congrats on that front I guess

What are you talking about?

Sex game.

So why did Leslie almost immediately change from her shock jock outfit which was cute and sexy but "Normal" clothes into a slutty swimsuit? Like, did she immediately go "Oh shit I have powers now, better stop wearing pants"

It's hard to make clothes just by ionizing the air.

Except it does

I've seen some guys blog where he was reviewing S:TAS episodes and he criticized Livewire for being 'too bland' because in his opinion 'every villain should think they're doing the right thing'

>you'll never be given an electrifyin' kiss by a superpowered bitchy girl
why

Do you think modern Livewire would stream or have a podcast or something?

Modern Livewire was a Youtube celebrity.

As good an excuse as any.

Ehhh

You can't fool me, you're just trying to get rid of white people!

Reminder she's in Something Unlimited

And is she ever

underrated