TONIGHT

>Cats have 9 Lives Edition
Hey everyone! Welcome back to the second half of Season 3 of Gotham! Hopefully we won't get autosaged!

Tonight's Episode:
3.18: "Light the Wick" (May 15th)
Gordon discovers the weapon the Court of Owls will use to destroy Gotham, which leads him on a dangerous path as he tracks it down. Meanwhile, Kathryn (guest star Leslie Hendrix) and Temple Shaman (guest star Raymond J. Barry) reveal their next move to Bruce, and Ivy comes to Selina's aid.

Streams:
Please post streams in the thread if you've got one. I'm afraid the previous ones didn't work so I've removed them.

Our GCPD issued Pastebin is available here:
pastebin.com/G6iszJuZ

It's full of great stuff like our previous discussion threads, and social media accounts for our Gothamites.
By the way, DesuStorage fucking died over the summer, so some of the links have been changed; others might be lost permanently.

Penguin's Seasonal Body Counts:
Season 1: i.imgur.com/YcJuR7Y.png
Season 2: i.imgur.com/U8VjOQo.png

Gotham was renewed for Season 4! It'll be back in the fall at a new time; Thursdays at 8PM. For those Lucifer fans, it moves into Gotham's 8pm timeslot and the new X-Men show "Gifted" bamfs in at 9pm.

3.19: "All Will Be Judged" (May 22nd)
Temple Shaman reveals his hand to Bruce Wayne and sets up the next phase of training. Gordon and Bullock are put into danger as they come across a crystal owl that reveals the most coveted secrets of Gotham's underworld. Meanwhile, Nygma and Penguin are forced to work together.

3.20: "Pretty Hate Machine" (May 29th)
Gordon races against the clock to save the city from the Alice Tetch virus, when Lee Thompkins intercepts with a plan of her own. Also, Alfred sees a big change in Bruce Wayne after his work with The Shaman. Meanwhile, some of Gotham's most deranged villains band together

3.21/3.22 Two Hour Season 3 Finale (Jun 5th)

>the Alice Tetch virus
Wew

Will anyone be executed tonight?

Supergirl's ratings

You motherfuckers ready to administer some JUSTICE?

Had to do something last week & missed Gotham. Anything crazy happen?

>For those Lucifer fans, it moves into Gotham's 8pm timeslot and the new X-Men show "Gifted" bamfs in at 9pm.
While I'm kinda psyched for Gifted, I really don't want to share a Lucifer thread with them, especially with shitposters running amok on Sup Forums lately

Isn't Thursday at 8 the dreaded cursed time slot for shows that will soon die?

It'll be more retarded than the SD/RAW conflict on /asp/.

it's no Friday but yeah there won't be a season 5 for this show

thank God

> Thursdays at 8PM.

Aw fuck.

Hope the writers will be able to wrap everything up next season, cuz they ain't gettin' a fifth.

/asp/ is 95% shitposting though, Sup Forums is not or at least shouldn't be
But with SDL/RAM at least it's the same company

>Black wally came out as half gay
>eternal suffering of wallyfags

I don't know, Gotham did grow on me a little. It's the only DC live action property that goes full on campy. Should have started with Bruce a little older so we could actually have a Batman pay off without a recast.

GUILTY!

GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

GUILTY!

>Being used as a lead-in for MacFarlane's new shitcom
RIP Got Ham

Fuck Lucifer. So many shows that take an interesting premise and turn it into a fucking cop drama show.

I'm really excited, I like look of new show and I'm one of luciferfags that posts at end of the thread so, win win

>Show starts with Gotham completely overrun by the mob
>It only gets worse from there

Just how bad a shithole is Gotham gonna be by the time Bruce is old enough to become Batman?

>Gotham was renewed for Season 4! It'll be back in the fall at a new time; Thursdays at 8PM

Moving a show to a different night is Fox's passive aggressive way of trying to kill off a show. It usually works since, for some reason, views don't follow a show to it's new night.

Season 4 might be it's last. It might even get cancelled mid season.

For once I'm not working during Gotham. Should I watch on a television and suffer commercials for the sake of hype posting or wait an hour for torrents?

Watch on tv.

it's time friends!

Might? Unless by some miracle CBS moves that awful nerd show, its gonna get slaughtered.

>It'll be back in the fall at a new time; Thursdays at 8PM
You, know, 4 seasons is a long enough run. While I've liked season 3, it's not as kino as season 2, and shows pretty much never bounce back to their previous heights.

Damn it, why couldn't the Bachelorette have started in a month?

I just don't want the thread to become 100 "DC IS FINISHED" posts

Eh, unless its a comedy they wouldn't just cancel it. As a former Fringe fan, shows like this that are moved around should definitely play out the rest of the season. Fox seemed to respond well to people tweeting about Fringe and even about the ads and shit as shilling as that sounds, it helped to fund the season.

I'd imagine the biggest thing was to have the new X Men show at a good time and deal was probably that they couldnt have DC and Marvel back to back.

But Lucifer is DC/Vertigo.

Have they revealed that it's Ra's yet?

>I missed Selina getting Batman Returns'd
Aw.

READY FOR LAWWWWWWWWWWWW

GUILTY

So is Executioner going to be the weapon?

Kato! Thank God you've arrived!

>court unleashing Barnes

POR QUE?

Oh shit he's stronger than Kato.

Seems so.

GUILTY!!!

BASED STRANGE

No.It's probably the virus, Red Queen, and/or Solomon Grundy.

Fuck, feel bad for both captains of GCPD, but then pretty excited to see him go wild again.

OH YESSSSSSSSSSS

DOCTOR STRANGE, I'M GCPD

So where'd Fish go?

Hugo escaped Fish eh

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

And to think these two used to bone.

>the one time a suicide in Gotham is a legit suicide
>the ME doesn't believe it

Lee still being a bitch, and wrong.

Ah, technicalities. Gotham's greatest asset.

Eh, I'm sure we'll find out

Or we won't

I can go the rest of the series without Fish to be honest

speak of which, what happened to Harvey's ginger squeeze?

She's infected too. She got blood on her when Mario was shot.

She probably left him

Well luciferfags aren't obnoxious and I've been in legion threads and they're pretty low key, so I don't perceive a problem.

Marvel and DC would be where companywars bs would happen but honestly most of people here watch lucifer are watching it in-spite of it basically being in name only. Though I must say I enjoyed the God Johnson episode that is airing tonight, a lot.

BANG THE GONG!

Killing Joke last week, T. Rex today, Barbara's club has great taste.

she gave him a choice between her and the job offscreen

he chose the job

They might've just forgotten about her.

Oh well.

OH SHIT

Does it feel a bit odd for anyone that they're using characters so relatively new?

Or are the CoO a lot older than New 52, and i'm an idiot?

This show has the best music. They really love post punk, punk and glam. It's like they raided my music collection.

>Did something happen to her?
>I heard she fell out of a window and is in pretty bad shape.

You know, just a casual Monday.

They got married. Bullock quit the force to be a bartender. Gordan came calling. Got tired of being puss whipped. Left her and rejoined the force.

It's a New 52 thing. Not particularly fond of it desu

I mean, they're like 6 years old at this point

I can't get over how silly those masks look. They should have stuck with the creepy, original ones in the comic.

It's been a couple years. It's kinda nice neat to see more obscure/newer Batman villains in adaptations

they're a great concept to explain why Gotham is so fucked up

I'm glad Hugo is back in action.

That's still relatively young compared to just about all the other characters and concepts.

Synergy and such.

Frankly, I thought the Court would've been perfect villains for Beware, but that got canned very quick.

Well, if its true that Barnes is gonna be the Executioner, then thats pretty damn obscure.

We Dr. Hurt now?

Well the previous season arc referenced Joker's cut off face stitched to his head in Death of the Family.

So what was in the shipping crate? Just Hugo being moved around?

>unleash rage zombies on Gotham
>GUILTY gets to be lead rager

These Ford commercials are also great

But long enough to be a well-established Batman thing

I mean Bane was new once upon a time

I said just about, not all.

I don't like the Court of Owls, but I like the idea of Batman's Roges destroying them and that's why Gotham is so fucked up.

Legion thread were comfy, so I hope for the best

Maybe, or maybe some dispersal agent a la Batman Begins or Arrow

might be the deployment method or Strange's old equipment.

Oh yeah, that happened.

>tfw no "post snacks"
Does alcohol count? 'Cause this makes this episode and that commercial pretty fucking good.

Yay for season 4! They're going for that golden 100 episode so they can syndicate it. That's where the real money is made.

Well, when you put it that way, it does sound fun.

Chocolate Easter Bunny I've been working on eating since Easter.

>Oh yeah, that happened.

That's pretty much Gotham's motto.

Meanwhile, in on The New Dick Van Dyke Show...

Are you ready to begin?

It would be so fucking cool if that was Dick van Dyke.

I also like how Bruce didn't create all his villains for once

tfw allergic to chocolate

He reminds me of Stick, except not a complete shitbag.

>Getting rid of the rage of that night.

Yes! Bruce is going to break out! No way he would ever let go of his rage!

>Yeah, we transferred Barnes, can't tell you to where though.
Gotham.

Honkman please

He's taking Oswald's survival well.