MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL LMAO

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL LMAO

>*nods respectfully*

jesus fuck

What emotion does this tweet convey, Sup Forums?

I always feel bad when someones work gets shit all over. Even if it really is shit you know that it's destroying the creator to see it so hated.

t. low energy soyboy

Desperation?
The first time RJ has successfully conveyed an emotion in media.

hahahaha wtf that can't be real

>when there's a big movie i want to see i wait until it comes out on bluray amirite guys

'The mouse has a gun to my head' type emotion.

is shitting in your pants an emotion?

It's not even damage control at this point, just desperate wishful thinking.

What is he even trying to say?

I usually wait 6 months for the bluray rip.

how is it possible to run around with this much of a fedora on your head.

That's the most pathetic tweet I've ever seen.

Buy now, or be priced out forever.

I honestly hope so. I can't forgive someone writing this in any other situation.

>p-please go see my movie I don't want my career to end

*nods gently toward you*

It's silly to get mad at him when JJ Abrams set it up to be shitty with all his dumb mystery box stuff without even thinking about ways it could go beyond the obvious retread.

If anything, he created the most controversial Star Wars movie ever and I'm sure that's exactly what they wanted to do regardless of the consequences. Personally I thought TLJ was pretty good, but I'll wait until Episode IX to fully judge the entire story because it would be disappointing if the story lines in TLJ ended like they did.

panic

*tips hat right back at you* I too like to avoid the plebeians so I can fully immerse myself into some good art.

I wait for the email with a free redbox rental.

*nods in your direction*
m'third weekender

When there's a big movie that I want to see I'll usually wait till the blu-ray release.

Congratulations Sup Forums you are here to witness the birth of the "3rd weekend" meme, lap it up and make it good.

Just like Mark Hamill said, I don't understand why the fans didn't seem to mind when JJ Abrams ruined star wars but woke up all at once after TLJ. It's like these idiots couldn't see it coming, the set up was a disaster and all these questions were mystery boxes. These morons have been elaborating theories when JJ himself didn't bother giving any background to these characters. The must funny thing is his flashback with the Knights of Ren. You have no idea what's going on then Kylo backstabs on of his own knights. This makes no sense and JJ didn't care because the someone else had to figure it out.

>I'll wait until Episode IX to fully judge the entire story
God, you're such an easy mark. How was it not obvious to you halfway through The Force Awakens that Disney Star Wars wasn't Star Wars and didn't deserve any more of your money or attention?

>lap it up and make it good

I think I'll wait until the 3rd weekend after this post to do so.

damn... that's tough...

I would feel a little bad for the guy if he hadn't had purposely fucked with star wars by making it shitty

>he still hasn't realized that there is no overarching 3-movie-plotline in the new trilogy

great directors of recent years

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A promising start.
Can't wait to check back in on this meme 3 weekends from now.

>It's silly to get mad at him when JJ Abrams set it up to be shitty with all his dumb mystery box stuff without even thinking about ways it could go beyond the obvious retread.

>Implying JJ didn't set up interesting plot threads that could have been explored and deviated from treading the same ground as the OT
>implying that Rian/Disney, in retaliation of the hate about TFA being too similar to ANH, made a film that subverted expectations and dropped all the interesting plot threads just to troll fans and failed miserably

I, too, am a 3rd weekenders *tips*

Testing your faith in God by asking him to prove his existence by saving your life just after you’ve swallowed an entire bottle of Xanax and chased it with a champagne glass filled with vodka and now you’re crying and watching the clock.

Might as well set up a fucking patreon at this point
Stupid fuck

Fear.

Disney Star Wars is more Star Wars than the prequels were though, I like Star Wars as a whole and even if the sequels are pretty crappy, if I survived the prequels I can survive them too. Who really gives a shit anyway? They're just movies.

I agree that Rian could've taken what TFA set up and done it better, but with all the stupid theories flying around about the mystery stuff JJ set up, they probably figured that nobody would be happy with whatever they came up with so they should do what nobody was expecting.

>implying that Rian/Disney, in retaliation of the hate about TFA being too similar to ANH, made a film that subverted expectations and dropped all the interesting plot threads just to troll fans and failed miserably

It's pretty obvious this is exactly what they were doing and the only thing that gives me hope that in the end it'll all be worth it, not like it really matters.

Paul Feig will break him in at movie jail.

My hatred is big enough for two

Is he seriously being given the reins to the next Star Wars trilogy?

*gently nods in your direction*

how long until "The People Vs. Rian Johnson"?

"The People vc The Mouse", spoilers the mouse wins.

That face shape makes me think of Anakin.
Is Rian Johnson just a looped Jake Lloyd here to fuck up the new sequels worse than the prequels to save himself from being harassed at comic-cons?

Feed.

Johnson confirmed for a LITTY ROMP

That's the best idea. Even a shizophrenic could do that.

>that's a good trick!

Reminds me of an old friend of mine who thought everything he did was genius.

He was a good friend.

>H-hey guys, you know what would be a good prank. You should just buy star wars tickets and not show up. The movie theater guys would be so confused an embarrassed. Hehe.

>Disney Star Wars is more Star Wars than the prequels were though
No it isn't.

The prequels were meeting up with your high-school girlfriend again when she's 40 years old and with a face and body like a small potato balanced on a large potato. Disney Star Wars is thinking you're going to meet up with your old friend, and realizing that it's actually the guy who killed him, ripped his face off, and is using it as a mask.

You can't include them in your Star Wars canon, or it just ruins everything. No happy ending for Luke, Han, and Leia. They didn't build anything that lasted, or raise any children that didn't become monsters. The New Republic wasn't anything worth fighting for. It would have been better for everyone if they had just avoided war instead. And the Rebellion? They were terrorists and torturers before you ever heard of them. Isn't that a fucking fun little revelation? Princess Leia was just fresh from a major battle when Vader caught up with her, she and the planet she represented had no claim on being peaceful, they were the aggressors.

>I like Star Wars as a whole and even if the sequels are pretty crappy, if I survived the prequels I can survive them too.
You're being a good friend to the guy who ripped your friend's face off to wear it and pretend to be him.

>and I mean only a really desperate situation. Say for example your brooding padawan seems a little conflicted. Try to maim him and then leg it. And remember, it has to be a maiming. Apostates should never be granted the mercy of a quick death.

Watch the movie please else my carreer is over!

are these the Bogdanoffs?

the box office of Episode 8 is partially due to Episode 7 being shit

No.