Dofus/Wakfu

What kind of DRAMA do you expect from this image, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ankama.com/gamakna#project/3f0bfabc-7bfc-495a-a6e8-4a62ebde4c44/view/gamakna1.editionen/article/cover1-en
fr.ign.com/entertainment/25219/news/ankama-et-media-participations-une-reponse-officielle
mega.nz/#!UWxHAa5Z!S4Zau0m3d7JqL8PXDss9siPZOhyjqtnE95uep1h06Dk
mega.nz/#!ECp03bAC!d8M0tbSRGYvhUgtZAs8a0Bj_ZsOPsPbUcf0ABIg7uvM
mega.nz/#!RDoyDZCK!eUvK9mW40UUnYrbFnEbNMZBmAEGApEus9RslNfVDT6A
mega.nz/#!ZHhFgA6C!vr_090KVa6iR7Rus1WUzyA1YXDSeGPGgDkIRSGNM-SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone took Evas new baby, or Grovy was cheating on her with someone as Iop himself tends to do.

She's either taking a giant dump or taking a big black cock.

>taking a big black cock.
She is already pregnant. No need to take it again.

Did Eva ever recover from being a shit character in second half of season 2 and the OVAs where she just counts on tristepin over and over? She's just reduced to give birth to shitty boruto tier kids

Loss

Someone is threatening her kids, obviously.

>tfw still no boxing glove arrow

>Eva & Groovy's third child is neither cra or iop
>YFW

>tfw its a dofus

>It must have been all that Eliatrope food we were was eating
>Yeah, that makes sense! From now on, we'll only eat traditional Iop and Cra dishes

Red and lean meat

Salad is haram to Saddias

>yfw it's a sadida

>tfw its a mechanosm thing

The New Class for the games

>It's a Xelor

I'd love to see that.

Birth.

Season 3 when? I don't want to wait any more.

We just gotta wait man.

Will Yugo ever not be an immortal cuck? That tree is getting older and needs new life

what about the translated manga? i dont know where everyone here get their source and info on these news but you guys are all i have, brotherhoodoftofu site is ded as a graveyard

Probably the final death of any real character Eva had left

Whatever happened to ravioli? Did we talk about the new Gamakna and screens? They talked about how doing the movie was a complete torture for the young animators, and how it improved them vastly. They are putting all they learned into this new season, so expect the best animation of all here.

OVAs already killed what character she had in S1 and 2

>They talked about how doing the movie was a complete torture for the young animators, and how it improved them vastly.

Probably because the movie had so much production value, yet failed to make any profit

HIGH

IMPACT

SEXUAL

VIOLINS

egg laying hips

>Whatever happened to ravioli?
Is there really a need for a constant thread for a near totally dead show? Is the occasional screenshot and off-topic game really enough to justify it?

It was a torture because they worked with traditional animators, and the bar with them is way higher than what they used to, and it SHOWS. The quality is remarkable.

I still don't know what this means.

she got a bonner , and she is front of yugo and she feel ashamed because she has a tiny dick

At this point it should be clear that she'll never hook up with Yugo. Is time to let go.

Agreed

what is this from?

S1 episode 12

Here is Gamakna 1 with tons of interviews about the new season:

ankama.com/gamakna#project/3f0bfabc-7bfc-495a-a6e8-4a62ebde4c44/view/gamakna1.editionen/article/cover1-en

This is supposed to be the saddest season of all, so yeah, some people may die.

the baby is coming

For anyone wondering, Krosmaga next god is Enutrof, and the first expansion should come before the end of the month.

I'll pick it up again, but I'm still salty my beloved Feca isn't deity number nine...

Dat ass

delivery or someone just hurt her children

she just got new shoes, and stepped in something she wishes she hadn't.

Ankama's animation division just got sold

I'm going with childbirth, or probably some magical bullshit that steals her unborn child or something like that...
But childbirth is my first guess.

>She's either taking a giant dump
Considering this is French, I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that.

amazon position on pinpin

The only way Eva can recover if she's permanently separated from Grovy and that's not happening soon.

If they're serious about people dying and it's actually something that'll have an impact on the core group, my first bet is Ruel followed by the unborn kid.

I'm sure they'll be as serious as they were with Grovy's death and that it'll totally add to the plot in a good way, just like his was.

Damn, Eva looks like THAT??

There are rumors he was going to stay dead but they got such a negative reception from the target audience in France (kids) that they scrapped it. If it's true, I wonder what the first part of season 2 was going to be about.

FORCED drama, no doubt

He just found Pinpin fucking Yugo AGAIN. First time she just bat an eye since she knows Yugo is a SLUT, but still young, but now, hell nawh, not again.

This is why you never pair eloquent timid characters with dumb boring characters.

>those hips gave birth to Otomai

But who's the dad?

Ecaflip, calling it now!

I hate you guys

Tot said in twitter that a crowdfunding to make Dofus Livre 2 would be impossible (4 million euros), but he has a few ideas to continue the story in another way.
I guess he means a comic or a book, but I'd love to have some kind of offline game about Joris.

Sucks, maybe one day some network or european fund will fund it.

He also said Wakfu S3 will arrive to Netflix a few months after it begins to air in France4 (whivh is September-October)

grovy turned black though, so no need

>unlimited panty works

Nah, you're thinking of SU.

She is shitty character now, deal with it.

Nah, the show was planned for two seasons from the very beginning, and the main guidelines for season 2 were set from the start. They also started working on season 2 way before the season 1 finale aired. Audience reaction had no impact on the decision to bring him back.

I hope Iop rapes her just like he did with the dolls.

I was worried and double checked. Apparently they're still 100% owned by Ankama? Not sure

I found it from this source

fr.ign.com/entertainment/25219/news/ankama-et-media-participations-une-reponse-officielle

>ywn be a rich neet who is willing to give money to Ankama to continue the movies

I thought their appearance changed based on which god they worship?

Pretty much everyone that wasn't yugo or triste in the ovas were sidelined

>tfw we will never get more of maskemane

>every nice or demigod character has to go with the siblings and become edgefaggots

Reading the Maskemane and Remington comics soiled the chance of me ever properly enjoying the cartoon. Both the characters and the more adult oriented theme makes it so much more enjoyable it's not even fucking funny. The fact we'll probably not get much of this again makes it worse.

Sounds like Netflix needs to fund them then.

>Grovy
>Cheating
I feel like that would be really out of character for him.
I cannot wait to make a million Owlman shitposts once this guy makes it on screen

LEAF'D

>american company funding something
>"Ok we're gonna give you all the funds you need to continue the series but you need to make the women more fat and less attractive, also make sure that you implement interclass breeding because it's the current year, also make sure to make Yugo homosexual and pair him with a Sadida

No thanks. Better canceled than burgered.

She's going into labour during a fight?

Yeah dude, I hate that they turned Daredevil into some fat neckbeard and Foggy into his gay, interracial lover, just like the rest of their shows.

Other then Death Note where L is black which I don't really care since they set that shit in US and not in Japan I don't remember any of that shit you said to other examples like that 3D anime show

Also
>also make sure that you implement interclass breeding

Yeah, like that Iop and Cra having kids? I don't understand what you're trying to say

Well I mean they've pretty much done 2/3 already?

>Owlman

Watchmen or AU DC?

>Yeah, like that Iop and Cra having kids? I don't understand what you're trying to say

I mean popping out a Cra-Iop hybrid like these Sonic OCs. That sort of thing.

Did user ever post the 3rd part or did I just miss it?

I'm fairly sure I only got part 1 ann 2, 146 pages.

>Make the women more fat and less attractive

Ah ok, that makes sense. I could see that shit happen with how much fanservice they've given to groovy

P1 mega.nz/#!UWxHAa5Z!S4Zau0m3d7JqL8PXDss9siPZOhyjqtnE95uep1h06Dk

P2 mega.nz/#!ECp03bAC!d8M0tbSRGYvhUgtZAs8a0Bj_ZsOPsPbUcf0ABIg7uvM

P3 mega.nz/#!RDoyDZCK!eUvK9mW40UUnYrbFnEbNMZBmAEGApEus9RslNfVDT6A

P4 mega.nz/#!ZHhFgA6C!vr_090KVa6iR7Rus1WUzyA1YXDSeGPGgDkIRSGNM-SA

> also make sure that you implement interclass breeding because it's the current year

rip

>Make the women more fat and less attractive

She is in her 30s and pregnant.

Please tell me Amalia won't look flat.
Tell me those pictures are just a joke.

Thanks user.

Have a Lilotte.

Yes she is. Hence why I said 2/3 was basically a thing already. Is it homosexual if she has a dick? What if it's a feminine dick?

>Tan stays forever
>black guy gets on with pale blonde girl

Also, reminds me of this retard

where is that from?

>like.. i guess pinpin's skin isn't naturally that dark?? idk i kinda choose to ignore that he was once a pasty boi

Tumblr logic at it's best.