UH OH NO NO NO NO...

UH OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxx6wGu1ol0
youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do Americans really go to the movies?

No we get shot up if we do that.

I don't get it.

>le 51% face

Only the ones with falcons

What scene is it? I don't want to pay to watch this shit

Probably leia superman

Weaponised Hyper-speed scene with ADmiral Hodor and her suicide scene.

Basically she light-speeds into the First Order fleet and destroys about 4-5 capital sized ships with the maneuver. Very nice looking scene. Fucking stupid when you think about it.

the scene were the "uhmm, no sweetie?" pinko lady hyperspeed rams the bad guys, making all the deaths in the movie in vain

haha Americans are so stupi-

>implying this isn't from a 53% cinema

that's for retarded monkey eating favelados, I watched it here in Mexico like a month ago (meaning less people knew about the silence) and people just accepted it as part of the movie, no one freaked out and no one got up to complained

SPOILER:

I think it's the part where the dumb lady allahuakbars by light speeding into a big capital ship. Honestly one of the coolest sequences in the movie. Everything gets vaporized.

That sign means Americans are on par with hues

Uma delicia

I almost wish they didn't do that because then it begs the question of why they don't attack just about any super deadly ship by warpspeeding a smaller ship into it. I mean it seems pretty fucking effective. Once you start dropping in hints of real world (sci-fi-real-world obviously) tactics into a totally fantasy environment it starts to break down the seams.

>mexicans

I did think that my camrip had a problem during the scene.

>Fatmeriburgerclaps

that's portuguese
>ameritarded education

What did they mean by this?

56mongrelJUSTmericans

Yes, our country is full of niggers. Har-dee-har-har so funny

I live in Germany and we had a similiar hangout for Planet Terror and Death Proof, because of the 35mm effects / scratches in those movies.

>space and space travel
>non-fantasy real world physics

jfc get your act together wherever the fuck this is god damn

>american *education*

>implying this isnt in Texas

Oh is that scene supposed to be quiet? I couldn't hear over the cheers and wooping in my theater.

In my showing someone let out a big, wet BRAP during this scene!

>Implying they could tell over all the clapping and whooping and crying

I'm seeing fart jokes in almost every SW thread now.

Is this a new maneuver of the disney shills, or are all retarded fat kids using the internet?

That's why when I visited america, I hated the theaters. You guys lack education. In here there's noise only in kids movies, for obvious reasons. It is a fucking movie, not a soccer game you fucking faggots.

In this scene, the only thing I heard was a low decibel "holy crap" from the guy at my side.

why

do you

talk like

that, faggot

>Scene goes quiet
>"YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!"
>Audience starts cheering and applauding
>Niggers start hooting
>Babies screaming
>Child falls off theater play equipment and starts crying
>Falcon caws up above, drops crab legs to the floor with a "crack"
>A chorus of BRRRRAAPS and *toots* fills the air
>Theater shooter lets off a round
>Singles detector alarm is triggered with a whine
>National anthem begins accidentally causing room to shake as audience jumps to their feet

He's from Reddit and is utilizing Reddit spacing.

It is brazilian portuguese. The sign is giving praise to this shit movie. As usual, the lack of good taste of my people still disapoint me.

Also, the sign is necessary. If the sound just disappears, people will think the sound system just broke. We are in the third word, everything is second hand.

Because I came from reddit and was raised in tumblr, and I'm used to talk like that. Also, big paragraphs are white male opression.

Is this actually what American theaters are like?

word for word

Wow I am glad I am from India then :)

me too, plus you don't have to leave the projection room when you need to take a shit.

In SW lore Star Destroyers have accidentally themselves by going lightspeed into a Super Star Destroyer and the SSD didn't even lose its shields. But whatever it's nu-Star Wars hamdwaving.

>wookiefans are literally too dumb for kinó

nigger

>go to indian theater
>every seat is already pre-shat, can't find a clean one to shit on
>movie starts, girl shows up on the screen
>can't hear myself screaming show vegana open boops due to the loud farting noises of everyone taking a shit near me

so good to be indian

40% of people in the states are beaners you know. This photo is from Wahpeton, North Dakota. I would know, I live here

Why the fuck would you shit on a seat when there's a perfectly good aisle

>Reddit spacing.
no such thing

the scene in question in case anyone is curious

That got a hearty kek out of me.

>Wow I am glad I am from India then :)
youtube.com/watch?v=vxx6wGu1ol0

Is this part of the Kinoplex lore?

Cisgender biggot.

>facebook filename
Back to your shithole, zuckercuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us
yes

This movie looks like it could actually be pretty cool

>Other fucking brazilian here
>Reddit spacing
>(((Facebook))) pic

eu asesso chans brazileiros tbm top lel. se fode aê tetudão.

>This portuguese
>Huehuhue incel
Just kys, kiddo.

If they could do this all along then why doesn't the Rebellion just put hyperspace engines on big empty hunks of metal and remote control pilot them into imperial ships? How does it make sense to build giant warships if this is possible?

>he doesn't know lekspeak
>calls others brazilian incels

Get out, nobody likes you. Stupid gringo.

Meant for .

But it's right you don't hear sounds in space. That's actually 10 seconds of realistic space representation, thank you Disney.

What anime

>hasn't seen the movie
>posts in TLJ hate threads

Really makes you think.

OH NO NO NO NO

>literal shonen tier

sounds like a good copypasta

Based OH NO NO NO poster

>le 49% face

No, you should watch the movie first, dumbfuck. The scene in question is the hyperspace scene.

FELIPE MINHA SOGRA ME LEVOU A VER STAR WARS

Admit it, the scene was fucking cool. Putting aside any "why didn't they use this hyperspace attack before"

Oh sweet impatient child. Way to make a fool out of yourself.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

holdo's final flash

> (You)
>>I was only pretending to be retarded
Protip: watch the entire webm that was posted since you seem to be too dense to notice it's a combined clip created for humor.

You star wars fags are the angriest dumbest infantile fandom ever.

>You star wars fags are the angriest dumbest infantile fandom ever.
Grumpy dumpies.

Lmao the absolute state of this franchise.
Now everyone knows it's trash

i 100% do not get why people meme this. she used the force, a thing that has always been theorized she could use, and used to to pull herself toward a thing in weightless space that has more mass than her. i don't get the autism.

>haha we're just as retarded as mexicans!

This cannot be true

Only in america

Yes. It does beg the question. It's one of the largest plot holes in fantasy franchise history.

the autism is what happens when you are in space you creature of literal nig-tier intelligence

oh wait, I'm sorry, are you just American? I apologize.

>Grumpy dumpies.

Pedofile detected.

Sounds like the perfect moment to say "Turn off the flash you fucking moron!" though

what scene?

>star wars
>treating space "realistically"
>the force not basically magic

pic one dumb shit brit.

>low decibel
Please kill yourself

Monkey nigger scum

>The sign is giving praise to this shit movie.
No it's not, faggot. It's literally the same as the OP written in huemonkey tongue

>WARNING: THE LAST JEDI contains no mention of cheeseburgers for its entire duration of 2 hours and 35 minutes.

>Though you will not be seeing cheeseburgers or hearing the word 'cheeseburger', cheeseburgers will still be in existence for the duration of the film.

The first issue is that she survived in space for any long amount of time.
You could say the force kept her alive, but then you have to wonder if the force can sustain someone in space then why couldn't it keep Vader alive outside of his suit.
It can keep someone who has never shown anything close to a comprehension of the force alive in space with 0 oxygen, but it can't provide oxygen to one of the most force sensitive and force trained users in all of Star Wars history.

I hurt myself today

>I actually have no idea how exposure to the near vacuum of space affects the body but here's a paragraph