What do we do about the obvious shilling by critics?

What do we do about the obvious shilling by critics?

Ignore them

critics and liberal journalists live in a different world from their audiences.

go outside and stop worrying about pointless bullshit that is outside of your control.

Enjoy what you want.

Grow up.

Why worry about OUT OF TOUCH critics when you could be getting LITTY?

fpbp

Critics literally don't matter.

>don't worry that everything about your life is controlled by people who hate you
>it's all fine
>don't try to do anything about it
Well you convinced me

But I feel bad for nerds. Why are feminists trying to destroy every beta-male nerd culture escape like video games, comics, sci-fi, and fantasy. LOTR would never be made today for being too white.

stop going to movies, stop buying the merchandise, stop talking about them on the internet.

tells all your friends not to trust journalists. Everytime you see someone sharing a link from those publications, make sure to tell them that they can never be trusted. And if you have to share their links, make sure it's archived. This is the only thing to do.

You kill them all like Sup Forums did.

Made "mainstream" vidya criticism a joke.

Just boycott the movies. Do not watch the movie twice to make sure it is really a bad movie.

All four of those are shit

This? Is anyone else feeling sleepy? Maybe should all have a nice nap in out outdoor hammocks...

>don't worry that everything about your life is controlled by people who hate you
>everything in your life
>star wars
>everything

Unironically remove your organs from your body

It's not feminists. Intel gave 300 million to feminists. Google, twitter and Facebook actively cater to them even though it would be better for them to ignore them. It's because most of these corporations are based in the coastal region and most of their workers and executives are feminists. Everyone else dont matter.

>Go outside and stop worrying about pointless bullshit that is outside of your control.

You make this point but then unironically do what youre telling OP not to do.

Honestly I'd give bright an 8 if it weren't for the fucking terrible dialogue

I have never watched a movie twice

We need properly organised boycott campaigns.

Umm its comics too sweetie

That´s what I noticed while the whole TLJ debacle went down. People who hated it the first time went again "just to make sure".

Yup. Friendly reminder that if you get your opinion from RT scores, you're a fucking retard who should either learn to think for yourself or just kill yourself.

I don't get my opinion from there but sometimes use it to decide if I want to see it in theaters. Like I was gonna watch that snowman movie but I heard it was shit.

I made that mistake once. I didn't go see BvS in theaters because critics said it was shit. Turns out it's not only the best superhero film of all time, but one of the best films of the year period.

It's really annoying that you didn't properly line up the two tv shows and the the two movies with each other.

>that persecution complex
wew lad

>Enjoy what you want.

People worry because this "bullshit out of their control" can and will prevent them from enjoying what they want.

how

Kill them

Wait for Best Korea to nuke them.