/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

RIP John Cygan

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Star Wars #31: Screaming Citadel #2 (May 17th)
Poe Dameron #15 (May 17th)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmPRG48NvKg
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/6b5b8c/the_clone_army_by_stephen_del_grosso/dhk8iir/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/6b5b8c/the_clone_army_by_stephen_del_grosso/dhkh04d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is she, /swco/?

youtube.com/watch?v=QmPRG48NvKg

FOR CLAN ORDO

First for smug twink'leks.

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/6b5b8c/the_clone_army_by_stephen_del_grosso/dhk8iir/

>reboot was 3 years ago
>people still don't understand that the entire EU is not canon anymore

>going to reddit

Hey /swco/, want to buy some deathsticks?

Sure, how much?

This gives me a thought

Does a smug droid exists?

Do they actually cause death? Asking for a friend

They make you trip so hard you die

>anymore

>people still don't understand it never was

HK-47 was pretty smug. R2 came off as smug, too. Or at least caustic and sarcastic.

PREPARE THYSELF for I have trained a lifetime in the art of tetsunori jujetsu and now you will taste my blade, the forbidden katanas MASAMUNE and MASAMURA. appoligze for insulting reddit NOW and never post again or I will smite you....

And, he's my favourite droid

>that one mandofag who can't seem to understand that Jango and Boba are not Mandalorians and that none of the clones have anything to do with Mandalorian culture

He probably only read the Karen traviss books and thinks that they were ever canon.

Since Rebels is unfortunately ending soon, what do you expect from Filoni's next show?

You see those people come here too, usually using the Concord Dawn justification for why Jango is a TRUE and HONEST Mandalorian warrior of Mandalorian heritage

He's getting schooled pretty hard by some user from here. I recognize that posting style from arguing here.

What if Jango or Clan Fett got kicked of being Mandalorians because they brought shame on the culture or something?

Probably something about Star Wars

He is, just read his posts

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/6b5b8c/the_clone_army_by_stephen_del_grosso/dhkh04d/

He brings up a bunch of Traviss shit like kama being Mando and clones having Mando nicknames

Short series that ties up some of the more important story arcs from Clone Wars and sets up some important arcs for Rebels.

Afterwards a New Jedi Order story.
I vaguely remember that Filoni and George both enjoyed doing the clone youngling episodes from Clone Wars and given the opportunity they'd love to do a whole show like that. I assume Dave will do just that at some point.

That would still entail them being Mandalorians. You can probably be exiled from a clan or a group but you can't turn them non-Mandalorian. Like you can kick a guy out of the army but he's still American.

The type of people that go onto twitter to ask Pablo if their favorite book is still canon

Then get buttmad when he says no, and get further buttmad when he mocks them for not getting that their favorite book isn't canon.

New thread and its already cancer.

ITT: We come up with ideas for new canon in 100+ ABY

thanks for contributing to the cancer EUDF

>EUDF
I've never gotten this meme, why do people imply the EU needs a defense force?

because its generally indefensible

>Drawing lines in sand

You have to be 18 to post here.

This is cancer but SS posting and waifu fagging isnt? Get fucked, faggot.

Because they tend to show up whenever the EU is mocked and get really defensive and start calling anyone who disagrees a Disney shill

>mfw I get to enjoy the parts of the EU I like and all the new canon content while EUfags can't enjoy anything and are stuck giving me salt tribute
feels good man

It goes both ways from what I've seen. People who mock new stuff are apparently "buttblasted EUfags".

This really was great, Smut Squadron.

I'm thankful the old EU isn't canon, I would cry if EA or Disney ever tried to ruin Kyle Katarn.

Not a fan of those creeps but they're better than you obvious underage faggots.

RED LEADER! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!

Post your favorite SW character.
Mine's Captain Rex, but I tell normies that it's Obi Wan

>b2 to reddit
I actually thought you had something intelligent to say.

It's been almost a hundred years since Luke Skywalker reformed the Jedi Order by abandoning certain absolute concepts to be able to defeat The First Order.
Now a new generation of force users admiring the teachings of late Luke Skywalker have formed The Deji Order, a group independent of The New Republic, sustaining itself from doing mercenary jobs. The Order attracts both light side and dark side force users alike, teaching them to benefit from both facets of the force as it maximizes their potential. They're not the keepers of the peace the galaxy once had, but they indeed keep the force in balance.

Legends or Canon?

Legends is Brianna
Canon is currently Rex.

Either/or my man

Why is he such a cutie pie?

In that case, Bossk and pic related.

>garbage
>not gahbage

I see less of that, since from what I've seen whenever that happens they have to throw in how the EU was better

That smile

>If the ARC troopers exist then there is Mandalorian influence, the kama's they wear are Mandalorian dress. The regular clone soldier's helmet design is based on the Mandalorian visors. Many clones have Mandalorian nicknames. The Clone Commandos were trained by Mandalorians, have a Mandalorian theme, and speak Mandalorian.

>To say they have no Mandalorian connection is, quite honestly, madness. If Disney canon literally says that Clones and Jango aren't Mandalorians then the Disney canon is the one I'd consider non-canon.

I will never not be amused by how "kama" caught on because people were too insecure to call it a skirt

>not calling it the I'd'ej order.

All this shit is long long ago in a galaxy far far away.

A fucking kid becomes a jedi and defeats a bad guy. There's aliens. Cool space ships.

WHY doesnt Hasbro sell Black Series six inch accessory packs? If you want your Death Trooper to have a DLT-19 then OOOPS you beter have bought the stormtrooper from way back when or else your fucked!

That said i do need a regular stormtrooper or two, but idk if i should get them in revolotech or not.

it's not a skirt though, it has no front
visually, it evokes the great-coat tail of the snowtroopers but it attaches at the belt instead of coldweather garments (except on the galactic marines)

the only sensible words to describe it are "half-skirt" "buttflag" or "tail"

>Post your favorite SW character.

General Leia.

>WHY doesnt Hasbro sell Black Series six inch accessory packs?
They see Black Series as a collector market, and to them the collector is only interested in minimal options and no "playability." To them, accessories constitute "playability."

Basically they have no idea what they're doing.

Cody. That fucking sun visor combined with the fact that he uses the full-length DC15A is just awesome.

Yeah, Her too.

This fucking guy

I pose them in action poses like gunpla.
idk sometimes hasbro is retarded. I have never seen a revan before and probably never will now. i guess ill have to be faster on the draw to get a Jaina.

I didn't want to overdo it

Technically it's called a command skirt in official material like the Visual Dictionary and such

Well that settles it. I personally wouldn't call it that, but I can't really think of another suitable word because it doesn't have a real world analogue that I'm aware of.

>he prefers Yub Nub to Victory Celebration

>idk sometimes hasbro is retarded
They've been pretty consistently retarded for over a decade. Distribution is one of those things they've just never been able to figure out though, and the problem is almost always "we shipped too many of X character that nobody wants, stores aren't ordering new cases" and in most cases there's an easy resolution but they don't do it because they're morons.

For example, take the 3.75 inch Black Series that's exclusive to Walmart. Stores were so overstocked with unsold Finn, TFA Han and TFA Leia that most stores are now marking them down to over half off. Meanwhile some characters like the Emperor's Guard and Death Troopers are impossible to find because they sell out incredibly fast. The easy solution would be to have case assortments that don't include pegwarmers and include more of characters that are in demand, right? Nope, these stores have all started receiving more cases of the wave that included Han, Leia and Finn! Characters that weren't selling even at half price!

Finn's especially annoying because they've had nearly two years to notice that he's not selling and to remove him from future case assortments but they KEEP ADDING HIM.

yub nub is a better melody, but victory celebration's galactic montage is superior, and it works better as proper scoring instead of diegetic music

>Yub Nub in the streets
>Celebration in the sheets

They fucked up micro machine distribution big time after resurrecting the brand, and now it looks like it's dead again. Pisses me off, we probably will never get the vehicle minis filled out for even the OT let alone TCW, prequels, and Rebels

Y U B
N U B

>mfw i see a finn at walmart

When they first bought Micro Machines they tried selling Action Fleet but completely misunderstood why people liked them, killed the brand due to mismanagement and just went "welp, guess people don't like Action Fleet!"

Now they're doing it again.

tfw shes the waifu of my shitty self insert oc in my shitty fanfic

I'm torn. Either pic related or Krennic.

Dark greetings. Screaming Citadel was great. Although it's weird to see Aphra call Luke 'kid'. She doesn't look much older.

>welp, guess people don't like ______!
That's how they react anytime something fails due to their mismanagement. This is how Vintage Collection died originally, and I expect now that it's getting revived they're going to kill it the same way, flood it with pegwarmers that cause stores to stop ordering more cases and just go I GUESS COLLECTORS DIDNT LIKE VINTAGE COLLECTION AFTER ALL!

Krennic is the correct answer

This user is right. Hux sux

What killed it the first time?

IT'S LIKE POTTERY IT RHYMES

The TPM wave made to promote the 3D release. It wasn't a bad wave, but being a movie release, Hasbro talked stores into buying massive quantities of them... and then made the idiotic choice of offering some of the exact same figures in a similarly priced "Movie Heroes" line, as well as a Walmart exclusive line that was the same as Movie Heroes except with 3D glasses.

So if you went to Walmart you could find the exact same Qui-Gon figure on three different cards at three different prices. Hasbro then kept putting these same figures into future assortments without realizing that they weren't selling. This caused a clog in distribution and made it impossible to find later waves, so highly demanded characters like Tarkin, Starkiller, Nom Anor and Darth Malgus never made it to most stores.

They also went all-in on Evazan for some bizarre reason.

poultry
porphyry
pantry
property
parody
progeny

>Its a JarJar Episode.

>it's a Jar Jar episode

post it. Can't possibly be any worse than the two I'm planning on starting.

One's a fucking Red vs. Blue Crossover, the other is even worse.

Yes, I might be autistic.

Sometimes demeanor/lack of confidence makes someone seem more like a kid despite the actual age. It's like when Jesse Eisenberg was cast as Lex Luthor everyone was calling him "that kid from The Social Network" even though he's exactly the same age as the guy who plays Superman.

>it's a Jar Jar and Mace episode

You keep posting that image, then a whole new fetish is gonna grow here.

rate my twi'lek

Space whore/10

mine's an unfinished 50 page word document novella built to justify dickgirl on girl lewd, are you sure you want it

Atleast you can finish it. My thrawn fic is close to being done but every time I sit down to write the end, something distracts me

i'm fucking trash

What is she?