DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE DICKS

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE DICKS

They literally only had one episode about white people and the white dude on that was super cool and his black wife was a bitch.

You never watched the show and you are a racist

Why do black men always blame whites when in reality black men were just not strong enough to form their own, 1st world countries? Black men allowed white men to roll over them, just like black men are rolling the red carpet for chinese men now. No wonder Black women are getting bred by white and asian men at an alarming rate nowadays

Every white person that appears on this show is either a racist, an asshole or both. Looks like you didn't watch the show.

How does the soymilk taste?

this board was always shit, but somehow recently it's become extra shit

isnt atlanta like 80% black?

A thread by some faggot that never watched the show doesn't deserve direct replies to its faggotry.

Why do people keep falseflagging with this show? It surely can't be the only American TV show with an all black cast.

ATLANTA was funny af you're just a pleb Sup Forumstard

Atlanta is the best TV show of this decade. It's kino. It's also patrician.

Young Pope was actually the most kino of the decade, this is just more social justice soy to inject into your brain.

OK I liked it but it wasn't best of the decade.

Glover is talented and this show was an interesting take on a sitcom but it wasn't breaking new ground.

>Glover is talented

Hardly any white people appear on the show. The ones that do don't have enough lines to form an opinion about them. The only major white characters were in the episode when they went to the party.

#resistence

Can you explain why you think he isn't without using the word reddit?

He's a funny dude. Some DerrickComedy is even funny and he was a kid when he made those.

They had an entire episode (B.A.N.) making fun of transgender identity. That's not social justice soy at all.

>social justice soy
How low does my IQ have to get before I can start posting things like this without shame?

Get a room you Donglovers

sub 80. Just go to Sup Forums. Your iq will drop quickly there.

Get a sense of humor! His music is far from flawless but he's got good instincts for comedy.

>and you are a racist
most smart people are.

Race and sucess envy.

Most smart people don't hold opinions about billions of people, they never met, based on anecdotal evidence from their own life.

how about based on crime statistics

Yeah but they are all in the south with all the crime and poverty.

So you can't explain your own opinions?

His music is pretty bad.
He's a great actor and director though.
Also fuck off outta here, this is the only black sitcom that isn't afraid to show black people think fags and trannys are gross

Most smart people understand that society pays you what society thinks you're worth and society doesn't like racism.

Based on reality and statistics. Most blacks aren't low class criminals but why should I bother trying to figure who is an isnt'?

>this is the only black sitcom that isn't afraid to show black people think fags and trannys are gross
And won an Emmy for it.

You might learn some things if you went there vs /r/politics.

>1st world countries
No tthanks buddy the industrial revolution was the great mistake in human history. We're here to destroy it and go back a smarter way of living. Pic related

society loves racism, it's based on racism. Racism proves what group is worth more than the other.

I don't go on either. I'm not a pathetic lonely little virgin who needs to join other pathetic little virgins in hating niggers. You people are the same shit as liberals.

angry angry moolies and their "allies"

IT works because it makes you mad.

Why would you bother making opinions on people you don't know or will never know? You could maybe form opinions on people you actually interact with as you interact with them.

based kaczynski poster

>I didn't watch the show but here's my opinion

What's a moolie?
Not caught up on reddit memes.

>likes it because it makes fun of fags and trannies
>gets mad when people say nigger
what do you call these type of people

i think within the first episode there was a white guy who said nigga and they made this big thing how it was uncool that he said nigga

the african american community

The Leftovers is the tv show of the decade

DUDE ITS ALMOST LIKE A BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE ENSLAVED AND THEN 200 YEARS AFTER NO ONE WAS DOING THAT ANYMORE DECIDED TO PASS LAWS THAT TREATED THEM AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS AND WOULD ATTACK, LYNCH, AN THREATEN THEM OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE NO ONE WOULD THINK WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL SAINTS SO FUCKING LIBERAL FUCK DRUMPLFFFFFF M I RITE!!!!!!!

pretty sure they do. retard

I haven't seen Leftovers sooo...you're wrong.

A lot of white people fought to end slavery and for black people to be treated as full citizens.

"reddit"

They would ban you for that.

Moolie is what Italian Americans call blacks.

Isn't that the justification for Sup Forumsedditors for trump's presidency thus far?

>2 centuries after no one was doing it anymore
>There will be laws oppressing blacks in 2065

My body is ready

Blacks should be grateful, no troll. They should honestly be happy with what white people and the west provided for them. They still whine about non-existent "racism".

It’s almost as if white people don’t universally make decisions together
>REEEEE FUCKING UKRANIANS YOU DESERVE THE HOLODOMOR FOR ENSLAVING US YOU FUCKING WHITE PRIVILEGED PRICKS REEEE

This is such a Reddit post, how's /r/poltiics doing?

>ukrainians
>white

Pretty sure smart people don't form opinions based on no information. Fucking racist man...you mouth-breathers are incredibly dense

But how versed were they in African-American culture? Did they know about the rich contributions and harrowing struggles that they faced? Could they have fluent conversations about the old field hollers and work songs the slaves had adapted from West African choral music? Or were they just content to say "Oh I voted for Lincoln" as if that excused them!

Who cares.
Black culture in America is drugs, crime and single moms.

YOU ARE A NAZI BIGOT WHO DESERVES TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE

hahaha you fuckin idiot the show is immensely critical of blacks as well, why do racists take everything personally?? report back to me with a (You)

pretty racially insensitive, NO TROLL!!!!

It's ironically not bad. My mom used to buy it a lot and I would have some occasionally.

and white culture is dog whistle racism, shooting sprees and meth addiction right moron?

most smart people know there are black people and niggers

>pretty racially insensitive
Good.

Na white culture is science, civilization and progress.

That's the point, until a nigger or shitskin proves themselves to be on the same level as a white guy they are niggers and shitskins.

To protect yourself, your family and your friends. To see future trends and culture shifts that will happen. To understand why this society is slowly turning into shit. To be more than a braindead normie who just swallows what the networks tell them.

I saw three episodes, and I ask, when does this start being funny? Is this praised so much so we dont sound racist? Just like we all "loved" modern familly so we dont come up as homophobes?

>italian americans

>you want to sniff my panties, don't you user

>3 nognogs on a tv show is enough to trigger altfags
All these thin skinned snowflakes in 1 thread. POETRY

>most smart people are.

not really. a smart person would realize the absurdity of condemning millions or billions of people you've never even met based on anecdotal experience and hearsay stereotypes. but at the same time, you'd have to be deluded to claim that all races are same and that racial stereotypes are 100% unfounded. furthermore, anyone who actually has capacity for both intelligence and empathy will realize that practicing racism only makes the relationships between the races worse, and that anyone who actually openly indulges in their racism is most likely some form of brainlet. not to mention the fact that being openly racist can easily get you ostracized from society.

in essence, a smart person will not be racist except in fringe situations where it's completely necessary, like not parking your car in certain neighborhoods and so on.

He wrote funny bits in 30Rock, he's alright as an actor, he's alright as a musician, Atlanta is good. Deal with it.

lol stormfags are retarded and don’t even watch the shows they pretend to be offended by

Regardless of how society actually functions it's the most advantageous to the individual to keep controversial opinions to themselves and embrace the zeitgeist.

Yeah, I don't know a single person who has ever watched this nigger shit.

Except statistics don't predict whether or not a person you meet will be a criminal, so pointing at a graph to say an individual is likely to be a threat to you is useless.

it wasn’t that he was uncool, it was he was switching up how he spoke around others. too scared to say nigga to a big black man

It starts being funny when you switch the program to a sitcom with good writing besides wewuzzin’ and coonery