Welcome to Batburger

Welcome to Batburger
What will be your order

Can I get the Batburger meal, but with a large Mr. Freezie instead of the soft drink?

I'd like a Batburger Deluxe Oversized! No cheese. No lettuce. No tomatoes. No pickles. No onions. No mustard. I'll also have an Oversized Bat fry... And an Oversized Diet Coke.

>NOT POISON
Are people retarded enough to think that a food joint would just sell poison in a bowl? People don't think Bloody Mary is made using actual blood.

I'll have one order of JUSTICE

But if you're outof that I'll have a small fries and a milkshake

I'm sorry sir we don't serve Coke here. Would a Choke be OK? Maybe a Spite?

>Mcdonalds has the best fries by far but everything else they make is garbage

It's not fair /cock/ they don't even use real ice cream for their milkshakes that slimy shit is gross

hey, does every sandwich on the night of the monster menu have free ra's al gouda cheese or is that just the Lazarus pita?

Give me the Night-Wings

I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

is the meat made of bats?

We serve food here sir

Is the break-the-batfast menu still open? I really wanted a Harley Quiche. If it I'll just have some Mr Fries.

We serve food here, sir.

>t. Tourist

I realize this simple shit seems a lot more transparent back in Metropolis, but here in Gotham you don't fucking take any chances with any novelty gimmicks.

I'll take the Extra Large Batmeal with a side of dying industry, please.

I want a Joe Chill special.

You know some call bats the chicken of the cave.

Which is a shame because their ice cream is pretty good.

I'll have two batburgers, a batburger deluxe, some night-wings with extra dip, a two-face sandwich, two bat-mite meals, one with cheese, and a large bat soda

bat boy

I'm never going back to Batburger.
They kicked me out last time only because I had a Groot Beer from their competition while my friend ordered his jokerized fries

>Bat Burger
>Not eating at Duke Burger

Plebs

How does this not violate Wayne Enterprise's trademarks?

and don't forget the pickles

We serve food here, sir

>Mr. Fries

I only eat at Big Belly Burger.

Booster Gold endorses it, he's from the future, obviously it's good

Gimmie a liter a cola

Would Bruce be dumb enough to link his company with Batman through any public record?

Can I have a cup filled with hot grease? I want to deep fry onions.

user...

I thought Wayne was one of the major funding providers for Justice League stuff

I want 1 Thomas and Martha Wayne Lying in an Alley meal please.

That cape is a massive safety hazard and no one in the back are wearing hair nets.

Underrated

>KGBLT
What kind of tumblr shit sexuality starts with a K?

Batman Inc

It's Gotham, man. Shit's crazy

We serve food here sir

Wait, that's a Bruce Wayne joint instead of a Batman?

How dumb is he? This is almost as bad as Parker being the only person who can get pictures of Spider-Man.

If people couldn't figure out that the billionaire, muscular man orphaned by crime who disappeared mysteriously for a decade is vigilante with the same body size and stature that appeared upon his arrival, then Batman Inc. won't help

It makes sense for Bruce Wayne to assist batman, though. Everybody knows him as a great philanthropist who hates crime since his parents were murdered. It would be weird if he DIDN'T support Batman and superheroes. Anyway, he's covered his ass by showing up to public events alongside Batman by getting somebody to stand in as batman for him (ie Martian Manhunter or Superman)

Can you imagine a restaurant with a "Bundyize" your fries option? Or "Dahmerfy"?

I'll have whatever is the most offensive menu item right now, I think I heart that Two-Face killed some people yesterday.

The Joker isn't even like a serial killer. He's killed thousands, maybe even millions. It would be more like somebody asking if you want to have your fries Hitlerized or to get an osama bin laden meal

Hey, nothing wrong with Hitler-Burger, their Oven Baked fries are awesome

It's fucking Gotham.

Nothing like an order of Robin Nuggets, medium Bat-fries and a medium Choke on pay day
It's a special kind of feel

>oven baking fries instead of fucking frying them

Truly Hitler was history's greatest monster.

>What is In n Out fries?

>Choosing Batburger over the official GOAT Big Bell Burger

It's like you don't want to get your money's worth

>inb4 Tom King is a hack posts

>Liking McDonalds fries

What? There fries are the worst fries out of all the fast food restaurants.

Why hasn't Bruce been sued for this? Cobblepot alone would keep their ambulance chasing lawyers embattled with Bruce's for the shit Bats has pulled on him trough the years.

They appear to be the fried kind of fries.

Everyone knows the Batburgers are meh at best
But those nuggets are God-tier

KGBeast, not LGPTQ or whatever they are now.

Came here to post this, but couldn't remember all of it

Maybe there are no revolving doors there

I’ll have two batburgers, a batburger deluxe, robin nuggets with extra dip, a kgblt, two two-face sandwiches, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Most probably the law section of Wayne Enterprises is dealing with those sues 24/7. The CEO doesn't give a shit

Can I get an order of night-wings with some fries, jokerized. To drink I'd like a large sunpist. For my kid could I get a bat-mite meal with an ice-cold choke? Thanks.

Yeah yeah, whatever. Choke is fine. OH! Can you make sure that bat fry is no salt, well done? Thanks.

We serve sir here, food.

Batburger is shit. Won-der-burger is the superior burger chain.
>Those god-tier chicken patty (jenkins) melts.

medium Todd Bat-Burger

>Not doubling down on the secret identity by making Bruce Wayne publicly speak out against the Batman, saying we need more police on the street, and better ways of rooting out corruption in the police, rather than a vigilante taking the law into his own hands

>Implied Flash Fried Foods isn't the best chain around.

I'll take a Bundy Burger with an Osama bin Latte please. Also make sure to Hitler-size it.

Killer Crocque Monsieur please.

I do think eat that shit, I'm a Big Belly Burger boy!

I'm still pissed they got rid of the Giganta-Meal Deal.

Don't, they always overcook it.

That's the problem with food joints, be it a proper restaurant or a fast food place, if you tell them medium you get an over-cooked brick. If you tell them anything less than medium it's still fucking cold.

I'll take a Double Triple Super Bat Deluxe on a raft, four by four, Animal Man-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light batmobile grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

1 Bat-burger, utili-size. 2 Bane-burritoes. A Riddle Me-al. Order of Night-wings. A Croc-late cake. Some Hush puppies. 2 Nora fries. A Mag-pie. Chicken Alfred-o. 1 Gotham-wich 3 Joka-Colas and I'll buy a Calendar..... man.

At least we got the Cheetah Cheesy Fries.

>Animal Man-style
Perfect.

Oh yeah, I'm paying with my Bat credit card

Where were you when you realized Burton seeded the concept of crypto currency in the minds of millions with his movie?

Burton wasn't the director for Batman Forever

Superior eatery coming through

They need to make the Red Panzer-wich a year-round item.

>tfw no wonder wageslave lewds

I love their food but their locations are inconvenient.

>Nora fries
Good choice. The Victor Fries are way too salty.

>The Victor Fries are way too salty.

That was a great issue.

What does the W stand for? Willpower?

The guy flying down is cutting in line! What a jerk!

Danny Burger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bat Burger

>Welcome to ISISburger. Would you like a Bundy Burger? It comes with the side of our special John Wayne Gacy Fries. How about 9/11 milkshake? Or Jonestown Kool Aid?

They have a wall decorated with Zsazs scars. He's just a fucking murderer without a quirk. Tom King is a shit writer.

I like McD's better.

Why is Guy doing the Tron pose?

>eating at Danny Burger

Meat is murder

>by getting somebody to stand in as batman for him
I've seen more times where he has someone stand in for Bruce Wayne with a fake Bruce Wayne mask while he is dressed as Batman.